Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,005 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (34129 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by kelechi50: 2:12pm On May 13, 2018
Think and grow rich and don't forget to serve God with your money
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Papyk: 2:14pm On May 13, 2018
Yoclan:

This Message Titled “100 Keys On How To Remain Poor” Was Shared By Dr Olukoya During The Manner Water Service On Wednesday , May 2018.

Though The Complete Sermon Is Not Yet Shared, But We Find It Pleasing To Follow-Up Till The End.

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon
Scriptures:
Psalm 84:11
Hosea 4:6

1. Sleeping Sickness – Love sleep, keep turning on that bed, don’t wake up, once it is 12pm, continue turning: poverty is guaranteed.

2. Vagabond Spending – Spend money anyhow without making plans on how you spend them. Don’t make plan at all. Why should you buy things you don’t need in credit? It reminds me the story of that vice principal who before the end of the month would spend all his salary. It even got to a stage that she would go to his junior teachers to borrow money. So one day, she heard a message, this was even before the mountain of fire started. The message was titled “Know your self”.. She went home that day and prayed for 4hours, then God spoke to her and said ” daughter, you are complaining of poverty, what is this at the back of your house? Start to plant vegetables. ”

She heard this and was a bit annoyed, so she said to herself, “this can’t be the voice of God, I rebuke that voice ” God now answered, “daughter, it is I speaking, you can’t rebuke me.” … After all these the lady started planting vegetables… This was how her life changed to good….

3. No Savings – In those days, our parents used to train us to save, they will buy Saving Bank for us to be keeping our money, Unfortunately, that culture has died now.

4. Being An Arrogant Fool – Don’t involve in any educative business at all, keep saying; how can I , a graduate be selling rice, how can I a graduate be sowing clothes. ‘ I am a graduate, therefore, I want a graduate job: When there is no graduate job, then you remain poor.

5. The Cemetery Spirit – ( Desire To Start Big) – The only place where everything can be started big is the cemetery. If you have 20naira and you save 1kobo, you have saved something.

6. The Grumblers – Complaining About Everything… Complain about the government, complain about the way people does things instead of blaming your laziness.

7. The Spirit Of Dead Sea

8. The Key Of Vanity Candidates – Where is it written that every December, you must buy new clothes and new shoes? Show me where it is written. Because you want to be on top. You buy a phone of 150,000naira, whereas the only thing you know how t do on it receive call, send text messages and also make calls. Vanity; There are even some of the old men carrying phones that is higher than their ancestors.

9. Buying A Vehicle That Is Riding You – Instead of you riding the vehicle it will be riding you .

10. The Spirit Of Father Christmas – Give your children everything they ask, don’t say NO to any, and when those children grow up , they will become lazy.

11. Be A God Robber – Do not pay your Tithe , don’t give offerings, don’t pay First Fruit, Nothing At All. (Story shared….)

12. Be Visionless – Don’t have plan for your future at all.

13. Be A Prophetic Slave – Allow Prophets To Enslave You. Keep going to prophets that will tell you to bring this and bring that all in the name of prayer.

14. Invest Your Money In Things You Know Nothing About.

Story

It was in those days, when people were putting their money in what they call Money Making Machine (possibly MMM). A man, after he had invested all his money into what he knew nothing about, now remembered that there is a place called PRAYER CITY. He came here crying; I want to die, let me die. They brought him to me; so I asked him, ‘you want to die?’ He said ‘Yes’, I now answered him ‘ There are many ways to die, there is no need of you coming here infact, you don’t even need to tie rope on your neck …….” When he heard me saying these things, he said, sorry sir , are you the G.O (General Overseer) ? I said ‘Yes’… He said ” am not dying again sir, give me prayers …… Investing your money in what you have no knowledge of..

15. Waste Things – Waste Food, also waste Time, waste everything, poverty is guaranteed.

16. Be Lazy – Don’t even go to work, while others are going to work in the morning, remain on your bed. Poverty is sure.

17. Invite the spirit of poverty – Poverty is a spirit , so you can decide to invite the sprit of poverty through many ways.

We shall stop here because of our time..

Please note: This message was customized according to the listener in order to reach many people. And it should not be expected to be perfect since it is written according to the hearing. There are also many instances and stories which are not included in this writeup. We advice you to get the audio from our website. olukoya.com.ng.

We will surely post the remaining keys as soon as it is delivered.

Source: https://olukoya.com.ng/100-keys-remain-poor-dr-dk-olukoya-written-sermon/
I agreed with all you said sir except NUMBER 11, Nobody rob GOD by not paying tithe, offering and first fruit, Please stop blackmailing people Dr olukoya, Please start to preach MATHEW 25 to your people. They can give you their offering, But tithe and first fruit is a judaism doctrine and Jesus has abolished that and replace it with Love your God, Also love your Neigbour like yourself and also giving to the poor. Please and Please Dr olukoya, Stop collecting money from your already poor members

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by sshyne(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2018
As long as that no. 11 is mentioned then every other thing there is nonsense
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Yoclan: 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
sshyne:

Malachi 3:8-18 King James Version (KJV)
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by djon78(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2018
Papyk:
I agreed with all you said sir except NUMBER 11, Nobody rob GOD by not paying tithe, offering and first fruit, Please stop blackmailing people Dr olukoya, Please start to preach MATHEW 25 to your people. They can give you their offering, But tithe and first fruit is a judaism doctrine and Jesus has abolished that and replace it with Love your God, Also love your Neigbour like yourself and also giving to the poor. Please and Please Dr olukoya, Stop collecting money from your already poor members

Can't you see yourself. Anyways that is your own belief.

The man of God is 100 percent right, in all he said there.

Many are lazy, visionless, brain dead, poor givers, wasteful spenders, no savings, poor advice on investments and not listening to Devine directions.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Jsucre(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2018
This num 9 strong gan ni o
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by smileyoo: 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
this is one of the few men of God in nigeria, i still respect a lot, even with all my inquisitive type of mind. from his teachings, i realised that christain journey is a serious one, and only the serious-minded,can prevail.

5 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by saintol(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2018
Those who want to achieve things in life should show no mercy.
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by InfinixMine: 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
God bless daddy D K Olukoya.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by SAMBARRY: 3:28pm On May 13, 2018
saintol:
Those who want to achieve things in life should show no mercy.
or you mean the opposite?

You need to read your Bible where it stated to the merciful I will show mercy
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by SAMBARRY: 3:29pm On May 13, 2018
InfinixMine:
God bless daddy D K Olukoya.
amen. That man has been a blessing to many.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by HonourableUche(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
Dr Olukoya making sense since 1989 smiley

2 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by IgboBasthard: 3:56pm On May 13, 2018
Lakside1955:
Very lovely

To all my fellow hustlers, always remember every hustlers has a pay day, so never ever give up sad

WORD!!!!!!!
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by IgboBasthard: 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Papyk:

I support you 100%, No 11 is a quiet scam!

God can call me for his share after he has made me a billionaire - with 30B in ma akant! grin
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by sshyne(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
Yoclan:

Malachi 3:8-18 King James Version (KJV)
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
So you are still using Malachi 3:8-10 to justify tithing? Start reading from Malachi 2:1 (and now, o yeah priests, this commandment is for you). Malachi was referring to the priest not you and I. Tithing was under the law of Moses. In Deuteronomy 14:22-26 it talked about eating your tithe(23-Bring this tithe to the designated place of worship--the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored--and eat it there in his presence. This applies to your tithes of grain, new wine, olive oil, and the firstborn males of your flocks and herds. Doing this will teach you always to fear the LORD your God. 24-Now when the LORD your God blesses you with a good harvest, the place of worship he chooses for his name to be honored might be too far for you to bring the tithe. 25-If so, you may sell the tithe portion of your crops and herds, put the money in a pouch, and go to the place the LORD your God has chosen. 26-When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want--cattle, sheep, goats, wine, or other ALCOHOLIC DRINK. Then feast there in the presence of the LORD your God and celebrate with your household.

Am sure you have never come across that bible verse before, your pastors will never read it because it won't favor there teachings
Tithing according to the law was on crops, animals and wine and not everyone was allowed to tithe. Am just trying to tell you that what tithing meant in the Old Testament.
TITHING IS OF THE LAW
In matthew 23:23 (What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.)

In this chapter Jesus was condemning the teachers of religious law and the religion then was Judaism (hope you know Christianity didn't start until after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ). Jesus confirm that tithing is of the law (you ignore the most important aspect of the law, meaning tithing is an aspect of the law).
Jesus came to fulfill all that was written in the Law and the Prophets. All of it was pointing to him, even where it is not explicitly prophetic. He accomplishes what the Law required.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.” (Matthew 5:17–18)

All the promises of God in the Old Testament are fulfilled in Jesus Christ. That is, when you have Christ, sooner or later you will have both Christ himself and all else that God promised through Christ.

For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

The law was kept perfectly by Christ. And all its penalties against God’s sinful people were poured out on Christ. Therefore, the law is now manifestly not the path to righteousness; Christ is. The ultimate goal of the law is that we would look to Christ, not law-keeping, for our righteousness.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4)

In Romans 3:26-28 we were made to understand that we are made right with God not by keeping the law but by faith (26-for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus. 27-Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith. 28-So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law.)

Jesus never talked about that tithe, he never collected or paid tithe, his disciples never collected or paid tithe. And in John 14:26(But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative--that is, the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.) he never told us to pay tithe so the Holy Spirit can't tell us what Jesus Christ didn't say.
Any pastor saying the Holy Spirit ministered tithing to him is a liar from the pit of hell.

The only way you can give to God is to give to the poor, orphans, widows (the needy in general)
Matthew 25:31-46 (study it). Let me just stop here

I hope that I am able to convince you and not confuse you that tithing is of the law and not for Christians.

Have a lovely day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by ollins(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2018
Nice write up but let me give you some hard truths and realities of life. If you are in a dead end job earning low,even if you work your ass out everyday you will still remain poor,while someone who maybe owns trucks working for him even if he sleeps all day will still be richer than you.Truth is that in life it is not always the smartest that becomes the richest.Time and unforseen circumstances befall us all.Many people are only a cheque or payday away from begging, Wealth and just being able to get by are not the same thing.Another thing,even if you save all you make and don't spend "arrogantly" you still don't have guarantee of being wealthy ,making money and wealth is this,How much are you making?what value are you are bringing to the exchange table?
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by lekzytaker(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2018
SIRKAY98:
GOD BLESS DADDY G.O.............it was in one of His BRANCH IN ANTHONY VILLAGE UNDER PASTOR MIKE ORUBU THAT MY LIFE CHANGED FROM GRACE TO GRACE ....AS A RESULT OF DIE PRAYERS..QUOTE ME if you remember ANTHONY VILLAGE MFM KEYBOARDIST(KAYODE).
hello my oga.I wanted to ask.are u been paid as an instrumentalist? and if yes, do u receive blessing from God?since it appears that you are being paid for your play.
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by djon78(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2018
sshyne:

So you are still using Malachi 3:8-10 to justify tithing? Start reading from Malachi 2:1 (and now, o yeah priests, this commandment is for you). Malachi was referring to the priest not you and I. Tithing was under the law of Moses. In Deuteronomy 14:22-26 it talked about eating your tithe(23-Bring this tithe to the designated place of worship--the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored--and eat it there in his presence. This applies to your tithes of grain, new wine, olive oil, and the firstborn males of your flocks and herds. Doing this will teach you always to fear the LORD your God. 24-Now when the LORD your God blesses you with a good harvest, the place of worship he chooses for his name to be honored might be too far for you to bring the tithe. 25-If so, you may sell the tithe portion of your crops and herds, put the money in a pouch, and go to the place the LORD your God has chosen. 26-When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want--cattle, sheep, goats, wine, or other ALCOHOLIC DRINK. Then feast there in the presence of the LORD your God and celebrate with your household.

Am sure you have never come across that bible verse before, your pastors will never read it because it won't favor there teachings
Tithing according to the law was on crops, animals and wine and not everyone was allowed to tithe. Am just trying to tell you that what tithing meant in the Old Testament.
TITHING IS OF THE LAW
In matthew 23:23 (What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law--justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.)

In this chapter Jesus was condemning the teachers of religious law and the religion then was Judaism (hope you know Christianity didn't start until after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ). Jesus confirm that tithing is of the law (you ignore the most important aspect of the law, meaning tithing is an aspect of the law).
Jesus came to fulfill all that was written in the Law and the Prophets. All of it was pointing to him, even where it is not explicitly prophetic. He accomplishes what the Law required.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.” (Matthew 5:17–18)

All the promises of God in the Old Testament are fulfilled in Jesus Christ. That is, when you have Christ, sooner or later you will have both Christ himself and all else that God promised through Christ.

For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

The law was kept perfectly by Christ. And all its penalties against God’s sinful people were poured out on Christ. Therefore, the law is now manifestly not the path to righteousness; Christ is. The ultimate goal of the law is that we would look to Christ, not law-keeping, for our righteousness.

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. (Romans 10:4)

In Romans 3:26-28 we were made to understand that we are made right with God not by keeping the law but by faith (26-for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus. 27-Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith. 28-So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law.)

Jesus never talked about that tithe, he never collected or paid tithe, his disciples never collected or paid tithe. And in John 14:26(But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative--that is, the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.) he never told us to pay tithe so the Holy Spirit can't tell us what Jesus Christ didn't say.
Any pastor saying the Holy Spirit ministered tithing to him is a liar from the pit of hell.

The only way you can give to God is to give to the poor, orphans, widows (the needy in general)
Matthew 25:31-46 (study it). Let me just stop here

I hope that I am able to convince you and not confuse you that tithing is of the law and not for Christians.

Have a lovely day

I don't play with paying my tithe and I see great benefits. Tithe is 1 /10 of your income.
I knew how I was when I never honoured God with my money and now I do. I have been blessed beyond measure.

Most of you quote things out of head knowledge. Not out of practicality. Not out of reality. The first person that paid tithe was Abraham. He was not under the law. Moses was the law giver.

Moreover my paying tithe doesn't stop me from taking care of the orphans. Widows and less privileged. Those in the prisons also fall under the category of those I reach out to.

Infact God owns my whole money, body, family everything about me belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by HonourableUche(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2018
Dear Dr. Olukoya still making sense since time immemorial
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by djon78(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
ollins:
Nice write up but let me give you some hard truths and realities of life. If you are in a dead end job earning low,even if you work your ass out everyday you will still remain poor,while someone who maybe owns trucks working for him even if he sleeps all day will still be richer than you.Truth is that in life it is not always the smartest that becomes the richest.Time and unforseen circumstances befall us all.Many people are only a cheque or payday away from begging, Wealth and just being able to get by are not the same thing.Another thing,even if you save all you make and don't spend "arrogantly" you still don't have guarantee of being wealthy ,making money and wealth is this,How much are you making?what value are you are bringing to the exchange table?

Go and read millionaire next door and millionaire mind by Stanley. It was a research on millionaires in the US.

Somethings I learnt from the book is that millionaires in US are very frugal. They accumulated their wealth over a life time. They were wise investors. They watched their spending. They are less divorced than none millionaireres meaning they make better choice of spouse. And choice of spouse is also a big determination whether you will be reach or not. And finally they live inheritance for their grand children because they ensure that their own children are already established thereby leaving and willing their wealth to their grand children. That's how many oyibo families have wealth in subsequent generations. Most of them, their grandparents have already accumulated wealth for them over their lifetime so they start life on a good financial footing

Also from that book I learnt that the jews have 2percent of the population but they have the highest percentage of homes with dollar millionaires followed by homes of people with European Ancestry, then Russian ancestry.
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by sshyne(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
djon78:

I don't play with paying my tithe and I see great benefits. Tithe is 1 /10 of your income.
I knew how I was when I never honoured God with my money and now I do. I have been blessed beyond measure.

Most of you quote things out of head knowledge. Not out of practicality. Not out of reality. The first person that paid tithe was Abraham. He was not under the law. Moses was the law giver.

Moreover my paying tithe doesn't stop me from taking care of the orphans. Widows and less privileged. Those in the prisons also fall under the category of those I reach out to.

Infact God owns my whole money, body, family everything about me belongs to God.

There nothing working anywhere, you are just made to believe that. You have being schooled in error for years and your subconscious mind as registered that phrase "it works for me" even when nothing is working.

Abram (not Abraham) paid tithe to Melchizedek out of the proceeds of war(Gen 14:20) this was before God established is covenant with him. Are you at war?

And point of correction your body and family belongs to God, but the money you are giving the church belongs to your pastor and there's no blessing attached to it because God doesn't stay in a building made by man and he doesn't need your money Act 17:24-25(24-He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since he is Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn't live in man-made temples, 25-and human hands can't serve his needs--for he has no needs. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need.)

Please I will advice you to study your Bible well.As a Christian we follow Christ the way our Muslim brothers follow Mohammed. You can't put your pastor above Christ. I don't pay tithes and am doing better than when I was.
Take the your monthly 10% and give it to someone in need and you will notice the joy of the Lord fill your soul. Try it and see. You can also use the 10% to buy gifts for your parents if they are in need. NOTE- GOD DOESNT STAY IN A TEMPLE MADE BY MAN, YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD

GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Nuelstar(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
sshyne:

Better change ur mindset so that u can go far
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Nuelstar(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
Papyk:

Who told u everybody who attends MFM is poor...did he force anyone to pay tithe,He's just telling u d truth take it or leave it
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by lekzytaker(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
Dr olukoya.one thing is certain about this man. No man in modern day Christianity has more charisma in the area of prayer and deliverance than this man.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by djon78(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
sshyne:

There nothing working anywhere, you are just made to believe that. You have being schooled in error for years and your subconscious mind as registered that phrase "it works for me" even when nothing is working.

Abram (not Abraham) paid tithe to Melchizedek out of the proceeds of war(Gen 14:20) this was before God established is covenant with him. Are you at war?

And point of correction your body and family belongs to God, but the money you are giving the church belongs to your pastor and there's no blessing attached to it because God doesn't stay in a building made by man and he doesn't need your money Act 17:24-25(24-He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since he is Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn't live in man-made temples, 25-and human hands can't serve his needs--for he has no needs. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need.)

Please I will advice you to study your Bible well.As a Christian we follow Christ the way our Muslim brothers follow Mohammed. You can't put your pastor above Christ. I don't pay tithes and am doing better than when I was.
Take the your monthly 10% and give it to someone in need and you will notice the joy of the Lord fill your soul. Try it and see. You can also use the 10% to buy gifts for your parents if they are in need. NOTE- GOD DOESNT STAY IN A TEMPLE MADE BY MAN, YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD

GOD BLESS YOU

But the Bible said neglect not the assembling of one another. Even apostle Paul the apostle of the gentiles encouraged giving. 2 Corinthians 8. Jesus recognises the church or body of believers, that's why He wrote to the seven churches in revelation. Moreover in Ephesians 4 apostle Paul talked about when Jesus ascended He left the five fold ministry to govern and lead the church. Also in Ephesians 5 husbands are admonished to love their wives as Christ loved the church.

See you are not talking to a babe in Christ. I have searched the scriptures and tithing is purely biblical.

Most of you are unskilled in handling the word. I don't joke with my tithe likewise many millions of Christians.

I told you Abraham paid tithe first, you now said it was Abram but the book of Hebrews highlighted that tithe Abraham paid and also equated Melchizedek as a type of Christ and showed that Melchizedek was higher in office than Aaron. While you are quoting Moses and Aaron which are inferior to Melchizedek and Abraham.

I pay my tithes after the order of Melchizedek first done by Abraham who was not under the law. Who was a type of Christ. Superior to Aaron and Moses.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by sshyne(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2018
Nuelstar:

Better change ur mindset so that u can go far

It's you that should reset your mind and free yourself from mental slavery. You thought you going far by paying tithe? Very funny. I know one day you will be free from the slavery of the law
Read my other response on this topic
Peace be unto you

By the way you guys are so dumb that you can even defend paying of tithe aside quoting Malachi.
Please open your brain and set yourself free

Why do you think there are more pastors in Nigeria than medical doctors? It's because its profitable. Think my brother. Test every spirit that comes in God's name with the bible.. If it doesn't align with Jesus teachings then it's falsehood.

1 Like

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by sshyne(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
sshyne:

It's you that should reset your mind and free yourself from mental slavery. You thought you going far by paying tithe? Very funny. I know one day you will be free from the slavery of the law
Read my other response on this topic
Peace be unto you
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Buffalowings3(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2018
Number 11 is rubbish
I agree with the rest sad
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2018
Under this ministry (MFM) my life has been a blessing to my generation. The result of 2013 70 days fasting and prayers will never be forgotten in my generation. To God be the glory

2 Likes

Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by Kentox(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2018
Right on point! May God continue to bless you Dr. D.K Olukoya, my mentor. For the Comment Readers Association (CRA), I urge you to get some of his messages like: Power to change your world, Beat the best and be the best, The greatest ignorance, The terrible connection, Re-writing your family history.... etc. They are fully loaded!
Re: 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon by tytunji29(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
All this is normal rules in life na.
he nea said dree re abnormal before nw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.