Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards (2889 Views)

2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election / Ekiti Governorship: APC Buying Voters’ Cards, Culprits Arrested – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by GavelSlam: 6:47am On May 11, 2018
Zanas:

The info on the two cards are not the same;

1. look at the serial no. By the left of the two pictures, the first one ends with, 003 while the 2nd one ends with 004

2. Look at the numbers at the extreme right of the two cards just below the coat of arms, The first one is 242 while the other is 008

3. The name she used in the first card is MALLAM DABO AISHA while in the second card she used MALLAM DABO AMINA

The truth is staring you in the face, stop shying away from it. This is a deliberate fraud perpetrated by her and the inec staff that registered her just like I explained in my post above if you will kindly go and read it. And yes she is Fulani!! This country cannot get better if we continue to hide or twist the truth all the time. Call a spade a spade and stand for the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

Can you then conclude that she is NOT a twin?

Let me guess, Fulani can never have twins

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by GavelSlam: 6:49am On May 11, 2018
tiwiex:

She is Amina on one and Aisha on the other. Talk true, you no look am. I thought the process requires biometrics.

Taiwo, think about this.

If your twin is of your gender, would his details be similar to yours?
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by wristbangle: 6:52am On May 11, 2018
The thing is after making noise here, no action will be taken to curb this mess.
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by GavelSlam: 6:55am On May 11, 2018
wristbangle:
The thing is after making noise here, no action will be taken to curb this mess.

What is the mess?

Yoruba can have sets of twins, so can igbo but God forbid northerners from having the same .

You people are outright shamless bigots.
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by TheTakeOver: 6:56am On May 11, 2018
SternProphet:
How educated is this OP? These two cards are exactly one vote. The info on the cards is exactly the same . Accreditation should return only one vote and there is the system capability of voiding votes if all else fails.

The annoying thing is referring to her as Fulani. Why the distinction. She is a Nigerian who has probably committed a crime

Mad man you are. Common sense you don't have. Suffering from myopia.
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by ednut1(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2018
Photo shop
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Lloydfather(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Igbo male masquerading as a Yoruba and a female. This obsession with Yorubas would only make you poorer.

Your dumb antics are only making Seun , a Yoruba richer. My condolences, your case requires Islamic + Christian + JujuMan deliverance.
Bro seun osewa is a Benin guy not Yoruba.

Just as we have many idowu's in edo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by BlackPantherxXx: 7:47am On May 11, 2018
Lloydfather:
Bro seun osewa is a Benin guy not Yoruba.

Just as we have many idowu's in edo

My apologies i didn't know "Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa" are not Yoruba names. I learn daily.

He is likely an Igbo who migrated to Benin. My apologies

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by deltaisgreat: 7:48am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
This was deliberately done and not a mistake.
No matter what, Buhari is going down and nothing can stop it.
my friend go and get your pvc if possible get. You are Just Here Saying buhari Is Going Down when am not even Sure U have Your Pvc And Will Even Vote Even If you Have. How will buhari go down when the North have perfected their rigging plans by conspiring with the INEC. obviously, INEC has compromised and an they have the police, civil defence, military infact they control the entire force in Nigeria. you think buhari doesn't know what he did by his sectional appointment? In buhari has won already because the rigging is perfected and their's nothing we can do about it. After all some of our people who are agents of backwardness of the south are in their camp APC
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Lloydfather(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

My apologies i didn't know "Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa" are not Yoruba names. I learn daily.

He is likely an Igbo who migrated to Benin. My apologies
Then Rotimi Amechi can also be ur uncle who relocate to river state.

Yeye
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Auladimeji(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2018
Babagy823:
very useless comments, they are likely twin sisters that registered on the same day. why have we allowed hatred and religious bigotry overshadow our thinking??
A twins whose husbands name are the same, which means they married the same husband
Honestly you deserve to be jail for defending her
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by wristbangle: 8:26am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is the mess?

Yoruba can have sets of twins, so can igbo but God forbid northerners from having the same .

You people are outright shamless bigots.

Relax bro cool No one is talking about twins here.

We are only speaking based on issuing more than a PVC card to a person.
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Babagy823: 8:28am On May 11, 2018
let me enlighten you, in islam it is forbidden to take over your husband name as surname intead you use your father name as surname, they are probably using their father name.
Auladimeji:
A twins whose husbands name are the same, which means they married the same husband
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by BlackPantherxXx: 8:28am On May 11, 2018
Lloydfather:
Then Rotimi Amechi can also be ur uncle who relocate to river state.

Yeye

Yes my friend. Oluwaseun Temitope are Igbo names grin
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Babagy823: 8:28am On May 11, 2018
let me enlighten you, in islam it is not forbidden to take over your husband name as surname intead you use your father name as surname, they are probably using their father name.
Auladimeji:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by GavelSlam: 8:29am On May 11, 2018
wristbangle:

Relax bro cool No one is talking about twins here.

We are only speaking based on issuing more than a PVC card to a person.

Can you prove Aisha and Amina are not twins?

Do you have any evidence of multiple cards being issued to a singular person?

What exactly is wrong with Nigerians these days?

Is rational thinking too much to ask?
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Auladimeji(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2018
Babagy823:
let me enlighten you, in islam it is forbidden to take over your husband name as surname intead you use your father name as surname, they are probably using their father name.
Okay sir

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by TheKingIsHere: 8:30am On May 11, 2018
Lalasticlala food is ready o
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by saaron(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2018
Expose pages like this hardly reach front-page.
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Babagy823: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
expose what? this didnt expose anything, its just twin sisters with their PVCs. unless you can prove beyond doubt that the 2 pvcs belong to the same person whoch you cant, thats only when the thread will be sponsored to the front page
saaron:
Expose pages like this hardly reach front-page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by wristbangle: 9:00am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Can you prove Aisha and Amina are not twins?

Do you have any evidence of multiple cards being issued to a singular person?

What exactly is wrong with Nigerians these days?

Is rational thinking too much to ask?

Bro, like I said relax. Let's have a healthy argument here. I'm aware of the name difference but let's look at it from this angle, why is Aisha facing the camera directly meanwhile Amina is almost facing sideways when they took her picture?
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by GavelSlam: 9:03am On May 11, 2018
wristbangle:

Bro, like I said relax. Let's have a healthy argument here. I'm aware of the name difference but let's look at it from this angle, why is Aisha facing the camera directly meanwhile Amina is almost facing sideways when they took her picture?

Can you stick to relevant questions?
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by OreMI22: 10:57am On May 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
You guys are just overreactin'.

The second card is for her 6 week old unborn foetus.

EXACTLY
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Realdeals(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2018
They are likely to be twins, their foreheads, nose and face shape are different. They look more like those twins in the soap 'Secret of the sand'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Declared Winner, Floors Ukarakpa In Senatorial Election / Meet Kenya’s Version Of Dino Melaye That Owns Gold-plated Luxury Cars (photos) / BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.