Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards (2885 Views)

2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election / Ekiti Governorship: APC Buying Voters’ Cards, Culprits Arrested – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Ofodirinwa: 8:27pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by SalamRushdie: 8:29pm On May 10, 2018
So one Fulani person will be able to vote twice for the Dullard

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2018
grin cheesy grin
They are twins ... i know them
cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by mollymotion(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by troublemakea(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2018
there's no need to panic...if she like let her have 2 dozens

as for me I over heard trump telling CIA to see into the forth coming 2019 election and some troops of soldiers at Niger base incase buhari fumble let em smoke the fool out cool

so yeah it's a good life grin ...cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2018
You guys are just overreactin'.

The second card is for her 6 week old unborn foetus.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Cyynthialove(f): 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
If you look at the picture closely and carefully, you will find out that its the same person with different posing , with little omission in order to deceive the gullible ones. There won't be a free and fair election in 2019 .
Infact,I am tired of this shiithole.

We Yoruba Christians want Oduduwa, we don't want united Nigeria again.
We Christian Yorubas must keep agitating for Oduduwa whether Yoruba muslins like it or not.. I don't know what Yoruba muslins are benefiting from United shiiithole,Is it because of the caliphate ?
Is the caliphate more important that the progress of Yorubas ?
To average Yoruba Muslim... caliphate ist before the interest of Yorubas instead of the other way round. I won't be surprised if they invade this thread to defend their Fulani masters. Very unfortunate !
Yoruba Christians are in trouble if we refuse to wake up and do the needful.
My mention is open for Yoruba mozlems to wail.
They weep when they see someone exposing their activities.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by SternProphet: 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
How educated is this OP? These two cards are exactly one vote. The info on the cards is exactly the same . Accreditation should return only one vote and there is the system capability of voiding votes if all else fails.

The annoying thing is referring to her as Fulani. Why the distinction. She is a Nigerian who has probably committed a crime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by bedspread: 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
Na wa ooooo..
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
SternProphet:
How educated is this OP? These two cards are exactly one vote. The info on the cards is exactly the same . Accreditation should return only one vote and there is the system capability of voiding votes if all else fails.

The annoying thing is referring to her as Fulani. Why the distinction. She is a Nigerian who has probably committed a crime

Is she not Fulani? And doesnt she two card to her name? ..whats your point exactly .

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by HOLYDICK(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2018
May God see us through safely in this upcoming elections

Can i get an AMEN!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by GreyLaw(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is she not Fulani? And doesnt she two card to her name? ..whats your point exactly .

Don't mind that guy acting politically correct when it's obvious that Nigeria is seriously divided along ethnic and religious lines, especially when it comes to politics.

18 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Zanas: 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
The 2019 election is already being rigged in the north don't be surprised if this is happening all over the north now not to talk of the millions of underaged voters they will register. If you look closely you will see that she is wearing the same clothing in both Voters cards and the code of registration is the same and look at the serial numbers by the left side of her picture, the first one ends with 003 and the other with 004 which tells us she registered for both cards on the same day, at the same registration center and at the same time. The same inec staff registered her twice. This was not a mistake, it was deliberately and consciously done. What kind of rubbish country was I born into for God's sake? I'm sick and tired of this shithole

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by BlackPantherxXx: 9:57pm On May 10, 2018
Cyynthialove:
[s]If you look at the picture closely and carefully, you will find out that its the same person with different posing . There won't be a free and fair election in 2019 .
Infact,I am tired of this shiithole.

We Yoruba Christians want Oduduwa, we don't want united Nigeria again.
We Christian Yorubas must keep agitating for Oduduwa whether Yoruba muslins like it or not.. I don't know what Yoruba muslins are benefiting from United shiiithole,Is it because of the caliphate ?
Is the caliphate more important that the progress of Yorubas ?
To average Yoruba Muslim... caliphate ist before the interest of Yorubas instead of the other way round. I won't be surprised if they invade this thread like the one below me to defend their Fulani masters. Very unfortunate !
Yoruba Christians are in trouble if we refuse to wake up and do the needful.[/s]

Igbo male masquerading as a Yoruba and a female. This obsession with Yorubas would only make you poorer.

Your dumb antics are only making Seun , a Yoruba richer. My condolences, your case requires Islamic + Christian + JujuMan deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Zanas: 10:01pm On May 10, 2018
SternProphet:

The info on the two cards are not the same;

1. look at the serial no. By the left of the two pictures, the first one ends with, 003 while the 2nd one ends with 004

2. Look at the numbers at the extreme right of the two cards just below the coat of arms, The first one is 242 while the other is 008

3. The name she used in the first card is MALLAM DABO AISHA while in the second card she used MALLAM DABO AMINA

The truth is staring you in the face, stop shying away from it. This is a deliberate fraud perpetrated by her and the inec staff that registered her just like I explained in my post above if you will kindly go and read it. And yes she is Fulani!! This country cannot get better if we continue to hide or twist the truth all the time. Call a spade a spade and stand for the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by gurunlocker: 11:23pm On May 10, 2018
SternProphet:

You are the ignorant mofo here.... Did you not see the difference between the vin and serial number? Who told you it will only count as a vote?

Instead of you to rebuke something, you are trying to defend a shity system? Did you even ask yourself how many of this is happening in the north?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Nobody: 1:26am On May 11, 2018
Probably she's from Niger republic

Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by OreMI22: 1:37am On May 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So one Fulani person will be able to vote twice for the Dullard

EXACTLY THEIR PLANS.

Meanwhile other parts of the country, people are frustrated from registering and collecting even one PVC

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Blackfire(m): 2:07am On May 11, 2018
Get your PVC...

We will get our people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by HtwoOw: 3:09am On May 11, 2018
Goan an get your PVC's i mean the second one grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by CodeTemplar: 3:18am On May 11, 2018
even thought the OP may be photoshop'd, it is happening and is quite rampant in some areas.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Nobody: 3:37am On May 11, 2018
This was deliberately done and not a mistake.
No matter what, Buhari is going down and nothing can stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Nobody: 4:35am On May 11, 2018
split the country already!let every body go there separate ways,let the north go their own way, Yoruba's go their own way, igbos go their own ways, niger deltas go their own way. It's as simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by nnachukz(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2018
If the females have two cards each, the males for sure will be having 6cards each. They want the free hands given to them to kill and maim others to continue. They must do anything to keep Buhari there with the help of the enemies of Nigeria disguising as patriots.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by fergie001: 5:56am On May 11, 2018
They intimidate people,and even carry daggers to registration points........So what do you expect?
Is it Kpotum or otu that will act,when it is obvious he is a party in the election? Or buratai or INEC chair that will react?
This is going on speedily in the North,this INEC man will be worse than Maurice Iwuruwuru....
One man called for a take over of Kogi and Ilorin,in 24 hrs,dss hounded him...
Another one gave his dog a name Buhari,the dss became as swift as possible...

This woman under saner climes,should be arrested asap,and that INEC staff dismissed and prosecuted....but I know the devils in Abuja,the men must have up to 10 sef....at least cows too go get nah...
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by femi4: 6:01am On May 11, 2018
What's the essence of thumb printing, seems there is no means of checking double registration

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2018
I See Two Different Women grin
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by aribisala0(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2018
SternProphet:

Exactly the same?
Kontinu
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Babagy823: 6:16am On May 11, 2018
very useless comments, they are likely twin sisters that registered on the same day. why have we allowed hatred and religious bigotry overshadow our thinking??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Alejoc(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2018
Why mentioning her tribe?

It is north only a northern thing.... Inec need to clean up its register!
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by Nobody: 6:31am On May 11, 2018
angry
Re: Fulani Woman Found With Two Voters Cards by tiwiex(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2018
SternProphet:

She is Amina on one and Aisha on the other. Talk true, you no look am. I thought the process requires biometrics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: How Egbe Omo Oduduwa Defended Dr Ariyo Who Called For Igbo Massacre. / Is Osinbajo Planning To Resign? / Buhari Is A Curse And This Is Why Igbo's Love Jonathan And Hate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.