Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result (4039 Views)

Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by godmercy15(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2018
This is not about whether or not we like Buhari, I honestly believe we should give opportunity to another Nigerian in 2019 probably a much younger Nigerian.
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 10:06am On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Doesn't matter. Any southerner has MB, SE, SS, 30% NORTH and 55% SW behind him.
This statistics sha.
Buhari will still win again
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by achiever12: 10:24am On May 11, 2018
johnmartus:
you are obnoxious like so many other people here, you are obnoxious in a different and worse way! Epe e mapada si elori .mynd44.

You that wish Nigerians evil, aren't you worse than soakaway? Rubbish. Stop acting like a sissy fight your fight yourself instead of calling mod. Omo àlè
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 11:36am On May 11, 2018
The truth is how many abokis will participate in this useless poll.

I laugh grin grin grin
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2018
Something is not clear to me ooooo, I wrote ab0ki, why was it changed to northerners
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by selemempe: 1:46pm On May 11, 2018
Fuckster565:
The truth is how many abokis will participate in this useless poll.

I laugh grin grin grin
The fact that u guys know that Buhari support base is mostly uneducated northerners shows that u are well aware that he is a wrong choice...for its a known fact that uneducated ppl make choices based on primitive reasons like tribe and religion. Most dont support Buhari because of the good of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by SternProphet: 2:33pm On May 11, 2018
Some SE Nigerian indigene runs a POP survey amongst his network on Twitter and deceives himself this is Nigeria.
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
selemempe:
The fact that u guys know that Buhari support base is mostly uneducated northerners shows that u are well aware that he is a wrong choice...for its a known fact that uneducated ppl make choices based on primitive reasons like tribe and religion. Most dont support Buhari because of the good of Nigeria
lol, who told you I'm supporting buhari? I was supporting him before but when I realized how clueless he is, I stopped supporting him.

I only said the poll is useless cos majority of his supporters won't be participating.
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Alex80s(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2018
Auladimeji:
See this third class citizen of Nigeria typing Rubbish.
You and your tribe are silly

You are an example of a sheepish and a lazy Nigerian boy. You are a boy because you can't argue objectively and your empty brain can't grab anything from the news and even social platform like nairaland to help you mold your opinion. That's why you are zombie too. Zombie bye �
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Auladimeji(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2018
Alex80s:

You are an example of a sheepish and a lazy Nigerian boy. You are a boy because you can't argue objectively and your empty brain can't grab anything from the news and even social platform like nairaland to help you mold your opinion. That's why you are zombie too. Zombie bye �
Your head is not correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region / : Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets / Exercise Golden Down; See The Real Reason Dr Akunyili Was Killed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.