Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe (2082 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by frankkky: 11:20am On May 22, 2010
as one who has visited most countries in europe,i make bold to say that SPAIN IS THE MOST BEAUTFULL COUNTRY IN EUROPE,meeeeeeeeen spain too fine i beg,though they are far from being the richest country in europe though
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by snowdrops(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2010
Where about in Spain are you talking about?
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by frankkky: 11:40am On May 22, 2010
right from cadiz bro to barcelona,check out the following cities la manga,benidorm,sevila,valencia,gandia,malaga the list is endless,spain is damn too beautfull
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by kadman(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2010
Lol, I know how you feel. I went to Barcelona and Sitges last month. . so I get where you're coming from. Won't call it the most beautiful country though till I've done more traveling. wink
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by frankkky: 12:51pm On May 22, 2010
guy trust me when u travel to other eoropean countries you will agree with me,spain beats most of those countries hands down
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by Vicjustice: 1:31pm On May 22, 2010
frankkky:

as one who has visited most countries in europe,i make bold to say that SPAIN IS THE MOST BEAUTFULL COUNTRY IN EUROPE,meeeeeeeeen spain too fine i beg,though they are far from being the richest country in europe though
   When Nigerians are talking about Beauty, we're referring to man-made structures/buildings and Development, where-as when Westerners are talking about beauty, they are talking of Nature.
   What aspect do you mean when you said "Spain in the most beautiful country in Europe"? Beautiful in what aspect?
   Are you talking about the infrastractures or structural aspects and development? Then, you should be talking about Germany: There is no country in Europe that can compete with Germany in terms of development.
   Are you talking about Nature and Holiday resort? Then, you might be making a fair point accordingly, but still, Greece Italy and Turkey can contest it.
   Are you talking about the Standard Of Living? Then you should be looking at the Scandinavian countries.
   So, do not judge a country by the impression you get just by what you see because, presumably, you haven't seen the ugly side of it. However, Spain can be passed for a beautiful country, but claiming that it is the most beautiful one in Europe is just your personal assumption. Travel more and see.

1 Like

Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by martin1(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2010
^^so right. . Germany dey nor b small.
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by otawa: 6:52pm On May 23, 2010

For weather, yes spain is good but REST is a crap. You are most likely to get robbed in spain than in Lagos.

There is no one most beautiful country in Europe. They all have special characters.
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by femifoly: 12:32am On May 29, 2010
I will not say Spain is the most beautiful country in Europe but Europe´s most visited country because of it´s tourist attractions and sites, mostly the beaches, the fiestas, the beautiful girls and the weather ofcourse!
Re: Damn!spain Is The Most Beautfull Country In Europe by BabaRamo(m): 1:26am On May 29, 2010
And all these from Nigerians! Very funny. So, what is Nigeria the "most of" in Africa?

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Borders From Around The World (pictures) / Do I Need An International Passport To Travel To Ghana By Road? / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The US (NY Office)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.