Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention (22605 Views)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: I’ve High Blood Pressure, Jang Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by AutoSpaNg: 9:01am On May 11, 2018
4F33W4G
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Jaynom(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2018
Lmao
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Mydreamman: 9:01am On May 11, 2018
so the billion you stole cant cure ur illness. foolish man
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by mcdokwe(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2018
Ik
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Charly68: 9:04am On May 11, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
why is it that anytime anybody is held for an offence you begin to hear one sickness or the other but come to election time nobody wants to agree that they are sick??
Prof Sagay has told us,that this is the new gimmick of yam eaters ..back pain ,renal problem etc after been arrested ..to hell with their excuse

1 Like

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Rekyz(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2018
Sickness ti take over!
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by BruncleZuma: 9:06am On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

APC Membership will cure you...just throw in the towel and be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by tolexy007(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2018
may thunder mix diabetes and kill u.... Next should b Amechi, Fasola, Mimiko, Kwakwaso, fayemi etc

1 Like

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by BAVOSKI(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2018
Ole.....you will have more than that diabetic....in the custody...I no blame you.if not for country wey don turn to another things....
You embezzled and fraud billions of naira,you are now detained not jailed,you still have guts to say that...na dat diabetic go kill your family and your generation if you don't return it back

1 Like

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Nobody: 9:11am On May 11, 2018
U no get HIV? MADMAN.. Na Afta Dem don pack Awa yam Dem dey get sickness...

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by deebrownneymar: 9:16am On May 11, 2018
Any time they are after them they start forming terminally ill
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Brains1990(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2018
Die there motherfuvka. When you were stealing our money, didn't u know that you diabetes? Nonsense!
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by onatisi(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2018
new2012:
They all fall ill when corrupt cases are opened on them.

Nevertheless, the current government is silly, EFCc keeping people unconstitutional in cases they still loose in court, can't they even play by the rule?

The government is equally intensifying efforts to clamp down on opposition. Sylva, KANU are now saints?
And they are setting a very very bad and dangerous precedent,because the moment pdp gets to power again ,they will make sure they give APC politicians the same treatment in even greater measure . APC better pray that pdp doesn't win the next election or else they should just leave the country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by userplainly(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2018
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by crafteck(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2018
How u go chop something as sweet as 6.3 bn and u no go get diabetes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2018
N6.3bn for only 1 man?!! Nigerian Governors are the greatest criminals the world has ever had.
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by franka19: 9:36am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Let them take a metformin to him at the custody to lower his blood sugar level. As for that money, he must vomit it and face the consequence.

I'm tired of these thieves remembering they have medical conditions only after they are caught. angry

Exactly. Why most these politicians after stealing money from their offices will now declare and fake sickness immediately they are picked up for prosecution? Deziani Alison Maduekwe, Dino Malaye, Metuh and their likes.Too bad for this nation.
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Vested(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2018
Haba!

Na Fanta this guy use N6.3bn buy?

Why the diabetes na?
Ayam nor understanding O!!!

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by lottomkyes200: 9:43am On May 11, 2018
AustineE1:
It is so funny how APC government has turned the much applauded anti-corruption fight into a political tool for hunting down oppositions. Ex-governor Jang is a man of exceptional character,known for prudency,from his days as a top military officer,to being the governor of old Gongola state to being the governor of Plateau state.
Anybody who have stayed in Plateau state,will tell you that never in the history of the state,has any governor performed the near magic achievement of Gov Jang,he was able to change the face of Jos with very lean resources.Even the present APC governor can attest to the fact that given 20yrs he may not be able to achieve a quarter of Jangs developmental strides.
Even Jangs worst enemies in Jos will always tell you that Jang is the president Nigeria is searching for,severally Efcc had made efforts in the past to pick him up for political reasons but they more the try,they more the find it had to pin him down with any irregularities,his contract sums are usually very small to compare with similar elsewhere.
Even Magu Effc chairman's conscience will be pricking him for holding a noble and incorruptable innocent Nigeria against his wish but for political expediency and so that the wish of his masters in Abuja will be fulfilled.
PMB,Magu,Lalong etc all will definately have a date with justice for touching an innocent man,nemesis is lurking by the corner.
Now I know you are a Birom man Let him pay for what he did. now he is sick when he was wasting and eating the money he was not sick when he want to make his in brother the Governor he was not sick he via for Senate he was not sick now that he is to answer to MAGU he remember he is sick thunder fire dat guy.

2 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Originalsly: 9:46am On May 11, 2018
How can someone be bailed if not charged? Our concern should be why is he held for more than 72 hours and not charged. If this is allowed to happen and we remain silent...then any one of us can be picked up and held indefinitely based on an allegation...as in of I'm in a position of power...and want to have an affair with someone's wife...I can accuse him of theft then throw him in jail until his wife gives in to my demand. If the guy stole...charge him...iif not enough evidence why pick him up in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by doubleportion: 9:48am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Let them take a metformin to him at the custody to lower his blood sugar level. As for that money, he must vomit it and face the consequence.

I'm tired of these thieves remembering they have medical conditions only after they are caught. angry
I tell you! Prof Sagay was on point!
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by doubleportion: 9:52am On May 11, 2018
zeestunner:
How u no go get diabetes when money too sweet lol
You made me crack my ribs! grin lol

1 Like

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by calyto: 9:55am On May 11, 2018
So because Buhari is equally sick, Jang should not be tried?

I am still wondering where you supporters of corruption migrated from.

Buahri should lock all of them up. When another party takes over power, corrupt APC members should also be docked.

Stop thinking like a hired media troll or a politician's gay partner

new2012:

Remember Buhari is equally sick, most of those guys are ill, you can't make the masses suffer and go free

4 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by johnmartus(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2018
undecided you're a satisfied criminal.Bleep you over there.
AustineE1:
It is so funny how APC government has turned the much applauded anti-corruption fight into a political tool for hunting down oppositions. Ex-governor Jang is a man of exceptional character,known for prudency,from his days as a top military officer,to being the governor of old Gongola state to being the governor of Plateau state.
Anybody who have stayed in Plateau state,will tell you that never in the history of the state,has any governor performed the near magic achievement of Gov Jang,he was able to change the face of Jos with very lean resources.Even the present APC governor can attest to the fact that given 20yrs he may not be able to achieve a quarter of Jangs developmental strides.
Even Jangs worst enemies in Jos will always tell you that Jang is the president Nigeria is searching for,severally Efcc had made efforts in the past to pick him up for political reasons but they more the try,they more the find it had to pin him down with any irregularities,his contract sums are usually very small to compare with similar elsewhere.
Even Magu Effc chairman's conscience will be pricking him for holding a noble and incorruptable innocent Nigeria against his wish but for political expediency and so that the wish of his masters in Abuja will be fulfilled.
PMB,Magu,Lalong etc all will definately have a date with justice for touching an innocent man,nemesis is lurking by the corner.

2 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by new2012: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
calyto:

So because Buhari is equally sick, Jang should not be tried?

I am sting wondering where you supporters of corruption migrated from.

Buahri should lock all of them up. When another party takes over power, corrupt APC members should also be docked.

Stop thinking like a hired media troll or a politician's gay partner

Try to read and, understand before commenting.

Your kind read to reply..

Try and always understand... Buhari, Jang, APC, PDP aint they all much of wicked people?
Don't let them colonize your mentality.

Now go back and read what I wrote.
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by gbishman: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Bastards, it's only when caught and arrested they claim ailment. Pls give him insulin and let him. Remain there

2 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Afamed: 10:05am On May 11, 2018
AustineE1:
When PDP returns to power in the future, let them also trial and jail corruption APC member. That is how to develop a national. Stop supporting Medicrioty.

4 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by gbishman: 10:10am On May 11, 2018
My prayer for you looters and saboteur's of this great country, is that you live long on earth to atone for all your crimes before commencing to hell fire to continue. This i pray for you in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by authority2006(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2018
new2012:
They all fall ill when corrupt cases are opened on them.

Nevertheless, the current government is silly, EFCc keeping people unconstitutional in cases they still loose in court, can't they even play by the rule?

The government is equally intensifying efforts to clamp down on opposition. Sylva, KANU are now saints?

No matter how you guys try to make sense and see looters and criminals for who they are, that silly part of you wouldn't let you. EFCC keeping criminals unconstitutionally? How many have they kept in custody unconstitutionally, without obtaining court order? Silly comment from the silly PDP e-rat. Mtchewww!

2 Likes

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by consultancy: 10:20am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why do they always fall Ill when they are made to face trial?

Why do Nigerians support them when they face trial?

If Nigerians day our leaders are corrupt why is it is always the one facing trial that that believe is being unjustly tried?
it's the slave mentality that is inherent in our youths today. a set of old men have consistently looted ur futures, raped your kids futures too for decades with so much impunity, then when one is used as a scape goat to serve as deterrent to others, we put on our gears of war and jump out to defend them. I'm really sorry for the youths of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by Olumaeme: 10:23am On May 11, 2018
Let him die there
Re: N6.3bn Fraud: I Have Diabetes – Jang Cries Out From Detention by saintol(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2018
When you were embezzling the money, you didn't have diabetes. Now that you are caught, you know you have diabetes. May the diabetes kill you. Sorry for that, I am not Jesus Christ. May it re-kill you even in your grave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha / FG Declares Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th Public Holidays For Eid-Al-Fitr / Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.