Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy (8464 Views)

3 Effective Ways To Make A Woman Miss You Badly / 6 Ways To Make Your Woman Miss You / 15 Ways To Make Your Woman Miss You So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by newoffer: 7:00am On May 11, 2018
Do you feel like she no longer cares or like you are the only person who misses her? Well, let that not be the case anymore by making sure that your woman also misses you like crazy and she cannot wait to spend some time with you.
Make proper use of these five tips and see her crave for you like a piece of chocolate;

1.Make yourself unavailable

If you are used to seeing her every day, try and reduce to meeting her only three times a week or once a week and see how it goes. If you meet her every day, she will not miss you since you are always available. If she has not seen you for some days, she will want to know how you have been and it will be so refreshing for both of you to meet after some time.

2.Get busy

Get busy with your life such that you are not always the one to look for her. Let her feel like you have so much to do and that is why you cannot always be available. Do not let her feel like you are the idle guy who has nothing else to do apart from calling her and texting all the time.

3.Don't play desperate

You really want her but do not show that you are so desperate to have her lest she will be bored with you. If she insists that she will not manage to show up for a date, do not act so desperately by begging her to spend some time with you. Give her some time to miss you and let her be the one to suggest that you should spend more time together.

4.Be fun

Do not be that boring boyfriend but always strive to ensure that you are fun to be with. Make her laugh when you are together and do the things that put a smile on her face. If you do this, she will be longing to spend time with you and she will be the one to look for you.

5.IgnoreIg her calls

When she texts, do not haste to reply or answer her call. This, however, should not be a habit as it can be annoying and you can end up losing her since she will feel that you are no longer interested. Rather, just take some time to respond to her text messages so that she feels the vast of not having you around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by awa(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2018
So why will a good brother just decide to make a caring Sis misses him that much?

4 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Nobody: 7:02am On May 11, 2018
yinmu....with DAT the person wey no go miss will not miss

2 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by pocohantas(f): 7:07am On May 11, 2018
You all should learn to treat your partners based on their individuality. Humans are different: women are different.

You act like you know so much about women, but when it boomerangs in ya face, you'll come and start disturbing us online with epistle on how women are confused.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Nobody: 7:17am On May 11, 2018
When you ignore my calls mmmmmeh you are really looking for my trouble and that might be the end of the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by hisgrace090: 7:17am On May 11, 2018
awa:
So why will a good brother just decide to make a caring Sis misses him that much?

If you really understand women, you wount ask this question.

Let's all men stop chasing women today and see how women will in turn chase men because they need you as you need them.

He is preaching moderacy in our approach to women.

1 Like

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by wizrose(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2018
Dnt try this one in nigeria ..ho Niigeria girlz are not smilling oH ZERO JOY especially the igbo galz if u want to be always unavailable they look for sumone else hoo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Shedrack777: 7:36am On May 11, 2018
this i'll only do when i have taken her to the other room and play some penalty kicks you know. after then, i'll hide pretendin to have ran, when she call me back, after her crys, insults and fight, i'll apologize and we'll go back to the other room again

1 Like

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2018
if you over do it..you might be sending a wrong signal and you may miss her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by austyn0(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
When you ignore my calls mmmmmeh you are really looking for my trouble and that might be the end of the relationship
Mummy calm down,, when that guy you love to the heaven and back miss your calls, you will only tell yourself he is probably busy and hope he calls back soon,,, don't make it appear all easy here.
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2018
Lol... To some extent, you're very right... cheesy
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Safiaa(f): 9:53am On May 11, 2018
Could never work on me. Will move on, dont have time for time wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Lalas247(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2018
yawns.... kolewerk dear
you will be helping me distance myself .. mtcheew

some guys be thinking they are Smart ! yet they still are the Forbidden fruit..
all these tactics will work on a desperate chic .. low self worth .. so if she comes bk n u are happy check yourself sir.....

4 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Nobody: 10:00am On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:
You all should learn to treat your partners based on their individuality. Humans are different: women are different.

Y'all act like you know so much about women, but when it boomerangs in ya face, you'll come and start disturbing us online with epistle on how women are confused.

Of course you know they are.
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Randy100: 10:21am On May 11, 2018
Get her pregnant and watch her miss you.
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Lagbaja01(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
You do this you, u might lose her to a more caring man.....what am I typing sef , women are such a confused being jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by jericco1(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2018
how much for the premium tips?
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:34pm On May 11, 2018
5 tips 2 make ur man miss u..
1. stop cooking 4 him if u used 2
2. start ur msc or volunteer for weekend work in ur office
3 . take cute pics (not nude) of urself hanging out with friends. put on insta
4. remove sex from the equation
5. dont reply his text

2 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by biacan(f): 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
5 tips 2 make ur man miss u.. 1. stop cooking 4 him if u used 2 2. start ur msc or volunteer for weekend work in ur office 3 . take cute pics (not nude) of urself hanging out with friends. put on insta 4. remove sex from the equation 5. dont reply his text
You're on the right spot wink

1 Like

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Skmoda360(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
wetin happen?..... calm down sis....
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:21pm On May 11, 2018
I guess it also works for men!

OP thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by johncallidon(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by youcanmakeit: 8:37pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Y'all act like you know so much about women, but when it boomerangs in ya face, you'll come and start disturbing us online with epistle on how women are confused.
My dear, me self tire...What these small small inexperience boys don't understand is that what works on one woman might not work on the next one. Human beings are different..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by youcanmakeit: 8:40pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
Could never work on me. Will move on, dont have time for time wasters.

What is this one feeling like tongue
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by Safiaa(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2018
youcanmakeit:

What is this one feeling like tongue
like a diamond smiley the diamond I know I am

2 Likes

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by chicoMX(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2018
Just make enough money, and you would be fine
Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by duduade: 12:46am On May 12, 2018
Do all these and she moves to the next "available" guy

All these children composing compositions sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by SoapQueen(f): 1:01am On May 12, 2018
duduade:
Do all these and she moves to the next "available" guy

All these children composing compositions sef

Lol..Straight up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy by wizrose(m): 10:14pm On May 06
MY BROTHER ALL THIS THINGS YOU MENTION NOW NA LONG STORY WHO GET TIME 4 ALL THIS ONE LET ME GIVE YOU THE EASY WAY JUST ONE TIP

WISH IS (MONEY)
MY BROTHER JUST HAVE MONEY GIRLS WILL EVEN CHASE YOU... WITHOUT YOU EVEN CHASING THEM MY BROTHER HAVE MONEY OOO MAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR FUTURE WIFE NO GO LEAVE YOU FOLLOW GUY WAY DAY DRIVE BENZ LIFE NO BALANCE grin

(1) (Reply)

IS That Regina Daniel's Clitoris?/pix/ / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Some Ashawo Wicked O! (see Watin Happen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.