Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Show Some Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Some Love! (404 Views)

It's My Birthday Guys, Show Some Love :) / Show Some Love To Your Woman With An SME Of Hers Today! / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Some Love! by Martin0(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2018
*SHOW SOME LOVE*
There are times when i fail to understand why i have to endure all my pains. Heartbreaks and# disappointmentsseem# to be on my side each time i decide to LOVE! what is LOVE?
love is about caring for each other and understanding the simple mistakes one make and growing from them.. LOVE will always be LOVE! Should we justify that you will feel loved when i will always be close to you ready to talk and just being next to your environs? NO! it is foolish to think that distance affects love and basing on my real life experiences im coming to realize that not everyone understands me, not everyone sees my effort and sometimes i feel so alone yet i make the other person feel valued and loved like never before! It makes me cry and sometimes when I'm alone i never seize to wonder because of the hard #hardheartednesssome #people have.
You do your best to keep in touch yet all they do is belittle you and see you as no one, i think its time to get up and brush the dust from my fallen heart. Heartbreaks are painful but the biggest gratitude i hold in my heart is FORGIVENESS! i forgive and forget because i know how faithful i was and ask GOD to forgive them and wish them the best in life! SILENCE has always been my greatest fortitude, id speak to myself and feel relieved.. Inspirations always burn in me and i do weigh the things i go through and when i realize that it hasn't been up to no good, i walk away like i never knew what happened because you cant go after a sunk ship, instead you swim towards the shore! Let people hate you, let them take you the way they want but always retain your heart of Gold! Ready to love again remember it takes a strong heart to love and a stronger heart to love again after a heart break, learn from their mistakes and move on. Life is a GIFT and its worth people who come into your life for healthy relationships, don't make it a habit to develop fake relationships because you are dooming your future! SHOW SOME LOVE EVERY ONE!!!!
*Good morning to you all*
exclusively bae #

Re: Show Some Love! by Martin0(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2018
#

Re: Show Some Love! by Martin0(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2018
##

Re: Show Some Love! by Martin0(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2018
###

Re: Show Some Love! by biacan(f): 7:53am On May 11, 2018
Awwwww Martin this is so sweet cheesy
Re: Show Some Love! by kazyhm(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2018
i'm not understanding.........the correlation between these pre-wedding pictures collection and the write-up ?
Re: Show Some Love! by Martin0(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2018
kazyhm:
i'm not understanding.........the correlation between these pre-wedding pictures collection and the write-up ?

I don't understand why you don't believe left is wrong and right is right.
Re: Show Some Love! by kazyhm(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2018
Martin0:

I don't understand why you don't believe left is wrong and right is right.

yeah....i don't believe left is wrong because its left. even right things can be wrong in some other clime.

The worst is not in existence

can you now explain my not understanding ?
Re: Show Some Love! by vizkiz: 8:11am On May 11, 2018
To hell with the whole writeup.

That girl got some nice behind!

(1) (Reply)

Love And HIV / Royal Wedding: Marrying The Princess Of Feminism By Prince Harry / MY Husband Has Impregnated 7 Women After Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.