Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Imo 2019: Ihedioha And The Hand Of God Factor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo 2019: Ihedioha And The Hand Of God Factor (479 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo 2019: Ihedioha And The Hand Of God Factor by Akachukwuroland: 9:18am On May 11, 2018
Imo 2019: Ihedioha and the hand of God factor

By KAMALU, OCJ, LL.B

Overtime, I have been wondering reasons why God decided to teach His people lessons and I averred my mind towards the fact that when God wants to teach His Children lessons He uses a bad Leader to make them understand that good Leadership comes from above...The question that comes to my mind and equally to the minds of right thinking persons is "Did God decide to teach us some lessons??" And the question is in the affirmative because since the present government came into power, the Children of Israel have been suffering because they failed to understand that God our creator is the King of all kings and thus have equally decided not to believe in they teaching of Paul to the Philippians when the believed they could do it all alone but God spoke to them in the Book of Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through God that strengthens Me" Ndi Imo should fall back to God and seek His intervention because without God, we can do nothing..

What should the people of God do
The Children of God should come back to God and make God our saviour understand that we have repented because in the Book of Revelations 3:19 " Those who I love, I discipline and reprove; be zealous and repent"...
Let's keep faith in Him because He alone is Our final destination!!!!

Going forward, we have called God for repentance and He has assured of His Love, it is important for us to know Our Leaders and know the person whom God wants to use to make a name for Himself and I have come to know that we just have a Joshua of Our time as recorded in the Bible and sequel to it a Gideon that will help us march and recover what rightfully belongs to all..

In another development, we need a Nehemiah that will rise up and say "No, we need to go back to Jerusalem and rebuild its shattered and broken walls regardless of what am enjoying in a Foreign land", we need people who will stand by the truth, there is need to come back home and salvage the lost glory of Our Dear State, Imo. We need someone who is fearless, a man with traceable track records, we need to make the people of Imo know that the foreign gods who were brought in should be set ablaze, We need people who will say Just like the Shedrack, Meshack and Abedenago to rise and say "Even though we perish, let's perish but we shall never worship a god that is not from above, we need a man whose "Word is his Bond. We need a man who will rise and say "My Father The Most High, the suffering of your people must stop" and a man who will be courageous enough to make the bold statement, "IMO MUST BE LIBERATED"...

The problem isn't those who will be the people of God to salvage Imo in 2019 but the issue here is the fact that we don't want to be hoodwinked , cajoled in believing the wrong persons because the Bible recorded that "Many are called but few are chosen but try and be among the chosen ones"..Be careful for they might come to deceive us in believing that they are the true Gideon but relax, have a rethink and know that "OPERATION LIBERATE IMO IS REAL" and God has chosen RT. HON EMEKA IHEDIOHA, CON KSC to deliver His people from the shackles of poverty thus bring back the lost glory in Imo in 2019...

Let's not stop praying for the message because God who has called EMEKA IHEDIOHA will surely equip him for greater glory!!!

Let's rise and thankGod for showing us the man and believing same that He must salvage us in all....

We need a man with quality, a man with passion, a wise man and a man who is able and capable to lead us to the promised land as Joshua did for the people of Israel!!

Behold, that man is no other person that His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Chukwuemeka Ihedioha, CON KSC because in the Bible in Proverbs Proverbs 10:24 "What the wicked fears will come upon Him but the wishes and needs of the righteous shall be granted"..

Therefore, Our wish & need is LIBERATION IN IMO 2019 and God must surely grant us Our Heart desires!!!

To God be the glory....
Re: Imo 2019: Ihedioha And The Hand Of God Factor by youngest85(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2018
Ihe or Amadioha?
Re: Imo 2019: Ihedioha And The Hand Of God Factor by fergie001: 9:24am On May 11, 2018
Ihedioha Emeka,is part of the Nigeria system but I do not think he will be worse off than Okorocha........though human inclinations are not predictable

How much do they pay writers these days,
Some compose music for Buhari

Some compose poem for Ali modu sheriff,and then Dankwambo,then markarfi

Some remonstrate for ikpeazu and so on....

How far?

All the gurus on political section,when are we going to start writing for ourselves ooooo...
Enough of the fighting,we no dey try...myself inclusive

(1) (Reply)

I Still Love Daddy Freeze & Sunday Adelaja Despite Attacks Against Me- Suleman / Ekiti Guber: ID Candidate Picks Young Economist As Running Mate / Ojezua Returned As Edo APC Chair, As Obaseki Lauds Peaceful Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.