Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee (43048 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School / I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by fucktoto: 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
DonMoga:
THE FATHER WILL BE LIKE

"NNA IT'S TIME TO REAP THE FRUIT OF MY LABOR"

actually, it's the "leap the flute of my neighbour"

3 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Zither(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2018
frenzydilz:
Honestly, I feel no pity for you bro. She doesn’t have a father? Or you just have too much money to share? You can’t say you were in love. You just felt putting her through school automatically makes her your wife. You seem to be living in a different world. Cos in this world, women leave men who have done more. I repeat, no pity felt. undecided

No pity felt for him. I'm very sure his sister has never been to any secondary school and here he is whining about how he paid a lady's tuition fees and other educational expenses in a college of education. Shior. Whatever I cannot do for my sisters and mother I will never ever ever do for a girl I'm not married to.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by gurnam: 2:32pm On May 11, 2018
Ibo Amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ipobarecriminals: 2:39pm On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed sad Kanu is indeed a jhew prophet.FEAR IPOB women.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ODVanguard: 2:40pm On May 11, 2018
Smh for these igbo in-laws sef. After going through that marriage list they gave the guy, it seems only egbo (aka weed) and crack cocaine are missing coz I see St. Moritz, Tobacco, snuff, potash, whisky. Like seriously

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Fxwarrior: 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
If this list is just introduction, one can imagine what main list would be.

Ladies are fond of this, monkey dey work. Ototo Malaysia, Kualar Lumpur come chop.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Rhaspody(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2018
all these feminist won't come and defend the girl now.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by tunize(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
Is good to trust but i alwayz tell ppl to trust with their head up,one rule of live is that nvr you let ur expectations on anyvone i repeat anyone be too high ppl change alot.trust at your own good.women change alot one has to be careful, the guy should just let go and allow faith take its course.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Lonestar124: 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what is terrible about flamboyant lifestyle
I commented base on the post, you quoted base on self- incomprehensive
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by focus7: 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
Igbos and money.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Awoo88: 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
Mutemenot:

The genesis of his complain is cos of what he spent. Spending for women expecting something in return is nonsense
The girl was looking get his girlfriend but wife to be. He had already commences preparation for marriage ceremony. The guy don collect least. The girl's father is a greedy fellow
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:26pm On May 11, 2018
Lonestar124:

I commented base on the post, you quoted base on self- incomprehensive
huh ?
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Checked86: 3:33pm On May 11, 2018
Painful. Very painful. The only solution is to forgive them and move one. Don't curse them. God has hos plans for us. It is better you are left at this points, no matter what you have invested, than to be in marriage of hell. I wish i could communicate you one on one.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Bryan88(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
sorry bro...but na d main reason y i no dey pity broken hrted babes b dis... cos if dey wan do u, dem no go look back...hrtless set of people

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by deeway200(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2018
Mutemenot:

The genesis of his complain is cos of what he spent. Spending for women expecting something in return is nonsense
I pray u find ur self in his shoe first.All this big boy and player u are forming will just cripple

3 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by potosky: 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
grin u wa weak like custard wa d melt u fit faint mosquito?
YoungDaNaval:
Beating is an understatement. I'll faint you if I catch. ewu!
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by jobonnairaland: 3:43pm On May 11, 2018
Unbelievable!! Seems like Nigerian women are desperate and don't have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by jobonnairaland: 3:46pm On May 11, 2018
tunize:
Is good to trust but i alwayz tell ppl to trust with their head up,one rule of live is that nvr you let ur expectations on anyvone i repeat anyone be too high ppl change alot.trust at your own good.women change alot one has to be careful, the guy should just let go and allow faith take its course.
That lady will regret her marriage with the Malaysian guy later.

Most Nigerian women are silly.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Yoruba4Life: 3:47pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The lady went for the highest bidder.

Na okoro pple way be dat. Auctioning their daughters out all for $$$$ grin grin grin
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Yoruba4Life: 3:48pm On May 11, 2018
gurnam:
Ibo Amaka

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Foolish pple!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by PDPGuy: 3:55pm On May 11, 2018
And some idiots will still go ahead to train another lady in college, and expect her to marry him in the end.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by harrisonford001: 4:07pm On May 11, 2018
Igbos been dey marry because of money since 13AD! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Yoruba4Life: 4:08pm On May 11, 2018
fucktoto:
most women are like that - fûck love. they always go for the highest bidder.

so, while you bask in the euphoria of being in a relationship saying "bae is loyal", it's only so because she hasn't seen a richer guy yet.

never trust any girl, not even with your shït.

Only Igbo pple oo, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Truthsbitter: 4:10pm On May 11, 2018
lol...Stupid man.

If those stupid broke slay queens like they should tag me "stingy* or *broke* I will never spend my money on them unless they open their legs, I dump s....m and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2018
potosky:
grin u wa weak like custard wa d melt u fit faint mosquito?
Lol! make I catch you first
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
jesuu packet of benson & st moriz for wedding list orisirisii grin
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by fucktoto: 4:17pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Only Igbo pple oo, abeg.

shut up! who call you?
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Slimynonny: 4:37pm On May 11, 2018
Mutemenot:

. He was doing it hoping that she is his already.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Atlantaburger1(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
He didn’t tell us how he was hashing her then, if we calculate it pay night you will realize that you’re still owning her
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by jalay(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2018
Mine was just same as yours. Same Malaysia guy came for my GF. We have been dating for 2yrs. As at then i was done with studies and preparing for my NYSC while she was still studying. I never knew she was having this guy secretly on chats and calls and She didn't tell me until I saw her wedding pics on a Facebook tag. When I saw it I just wished her Happy Married Life. Ended convo Then and there. Then, I moved on without thinking about it.
God being so good. After my NYSC I began hustling in lagos. Selling SIM card at CMS Lagos. Made some money and left 9ja for UK. Life became so sweet that I posted few pics and on return to check notifications, she wrote "Baby, I am sorry for what happened". I didn't reply. 5 days later, she msg me and started blaming her friends, Family, Sisters, Devil and Juju that was used on her so she can marry him.
She started giving stories of how the man was treating her badly with wounds all over her body. After 2 yrs of her marriage, She now told me that shes divorced. In all, I was reading but no reply. Until date she only msg me once to apologies.

So, my brother just keep off from her and see how ur blessings come in disguise.
Cheers Bro!!

8 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Lordtrailz: 4:57pm On May 11, 2018
jalay:
Mine was just same as yours. Same Malaysia guy came for my GF. We have been dating for 2yrs. As at then i was done with studies and preparing for my NYSC while she was still studying. I never knew she was having this guy secretly on chats and calls and She didn't tell me until I saw her wedding pics on a Facebook tag. When I saw it I just wished her Happy Married Life. Ended convo Then and there. Then, I moved on without thinking about it.
God being so good. After my NYSC I began hustling in lagos. Selling SIM card at CMS Lagos. Made some money and left 9ja for UK. Life became so sweet that I posted few pics and on return to check notifications, she wrote "Baby, I am sorry for what happened". I didn't reply. 5 days later, she msg me and started blaming her friends, Family, Sisters, Devil and Juju that was used on her so she can marry him.
She started giving stories of how the man was treating her badly with wounds all over her body. After 2 yrs of her marriage, She now told me that shes divorced. In all, I was reading but no reply. Until date she only msg me once to apologies.

So, my brother just keep off from her and see how ur blessings come in disguise.
Cheers Bro!!

#word bro
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Mutemenot(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2018
deeway200:

I pray u find ur self in his shoe first.All this big boy and player u are forming will just cripple

Bro no be today we don dey hear that kind story so for him to fall a victim is a big mess to manhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.