Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (140543 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by blowjob: 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
LET,DIS GIRL HAMMER, WHO SHE WAN HAMMER. SHE STILL LOOK FRESH... cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Luukasz(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
Now I see why TIWAs latest song was SHAYO.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Demmama7(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
J
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
Which kain nonsense una wan turn nairaland to abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Skmoda360(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
stop famzing my brother.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by toluxa1(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
How is this news worthy for goodness sake.

https://www.nairaland.com/4491968/mint-usa-used-iphone-6s

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
how is this news for Allah sake Nairaland sha.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by bettyLad(f): 6:08pm On May 11, 2018
if this is true than tiwa ex husband was right when he accused tiwa of sleeping with fellow artist . of all men its small wizkid that tiwa went for . Tiwa has lost it all , its better to b address as a wife than a chick to a baby daddy , it could have been better she remained in her marriage than this show of shame .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Eduboy1990: 6:08pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Diso60090(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2018
ItzBIM:
How old is she ?
. 9in
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by pastoradebola: 6:10pm On May 11, 2018
Maybe
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by kenzysmith: 6:10pm On May 11, 2018
ANNOY:
It's my 19th birthday. Show me some love
show. us ur face make we see weather u be 19 TRUE TRUE something tell me u re close to 31

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Seun360(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
2 small boys wey non reach ur younger brothers mate they use u they play u come jump enter the play

Very shameful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by shamecurls(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Am trying to picture small whizkid on top tall tiwa, anyway congrats.

Tall Tiwa angry

Am sure you have not seen her

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by alfred007(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2018
*Standard filling station with(6) automatic pumps 4 sale
*15 plots of land 4 sale
*2 plots of land 4 sale All in Port Harcourt
call me on 08064772292 for enquiry
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by ItzBIM(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2018
Diso60090:
. 9in

Jesu !! Ninety
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Baroba(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2018
Make Tiwa no turn baby mama number 3 or 4, that will be shameful..
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by arherfish(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2018
I know agree with T Blizz that Tuface, Don Jazzy and Doctor Sidi all shine the Congo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Witsproject: 6:14pm On May 11, 2018
Lack of shame
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Witsproject: 6:14pm On May 11, 2018
See why men will never take the feminine gender serious
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Safiaa(f): 6:15pm On May 11, 2018
emeijeh:
Shameless Generation
are you any better? Keep mute there.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Nedfed(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by emeijeh(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
are you any better? Keep mute there.

Shut up..... I am happily married.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Jethrolite(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2018
I love this.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Diso60090(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2018
ItzBIM:

Jesu !! Ninety

Surprised cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Safiaa(f): 6:18pm On May 11, 2018
emeijeh:

Shut up..... I am happily married.
And so? Does that mean you are Jesus? Better slap yourself for that comment.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by dotcomnamename: 6:18pm On May 11, 2018
Some people mumu sha... This is just marketing strategy based on agreement. Watch how they'll release single together pepper will roll in more. grin

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by emeijeh(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
And so? Does that mean you are Jesus? Better slap yourself for that comment.

I said shut up.
Get off my mention
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by prince049(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
ANNOY:
It's my 19th birthday. Show me some love
You shall grow to annoy the hands of your village people with constant success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by BeijinDossier: 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

play-play play-play...Wizkid wants to shook his broom inside aunty Tiwa's bottomless hole that is as wide as lagos ibadan express way.

Hole that Don Jazzy, Tee Billz, Dr Sid , D'Prince, Korede Bello et. al. have passed multiple times, now Wizkid wants to enter....

He will just enter with all his body and be swimming inside.......

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2018
Edopesin:
38 - 28 = 10 good years
Mogbe

And you believe they are dating..is Tiwa that hopeless?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.