Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (140546 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by LarryBee1k: 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
Kilode bayi

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Victor171: 9:55pm On May 11, 2018
Watin be una waala davido mine chioma
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by pezeji(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

play-play play-play...Wizkid wants to shook his broom inside aunty Tiwa's bottomless hole that is as wide as lagos ibadan express way.

Hole that Don Jazzy, Tee Billz, Dr Sid , D'Prince, Korede Bello et. al. have passed multiple times, now Wizkid wants to enter....

He will just enter with all his body and be swimming inside.......

Come to think of it, how did u know sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by kasim155: 10:03pm On May 11, 2018
U guys just dey carry another man matter for head
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by weezweezweez(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2018
queensera:
Tiwa savage quickly took to her twitter page to reply davido after the singer confirms her relationship with wizkid to the public.

This happened after wizkid reacted to davido new song Titled "Assurance"

Wizkid Tweeted:

I am looking for a sister o!

Davido Quoted His Tweet:

Tiwa our sista ooo ��� STAR BOY !! ⭐️

Tiwa Replied Davido:

��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ by jejely on my #TiwasVibe

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/tiwa-savage-reacts-after-davido.html

see as two pikins dey use old mama dey catch trips.... smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by enonche85(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Am trying to picture small whizkid on top tall tiwa, anyway congrats.

Guy no be by height o!...na by how many horse power the preeq carry!! grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Friday4rills(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2018
enonche85:

Guy no be by height o!...na by how many horse power the preeq carry!! grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by enonche85(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
If this shit enter front page na today i go beat Lalasticla...la black and blue.
i mean lacasera o, before person come give me bann.

This tiwa kpekus were go smell pass linda ikeji own.... wizkid is a useless hypocrite.

I still prefer aunty Linda kpekus over Tiwa own. Linda get money.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by enonche85(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Wizkid thing go too small for am na...

Who tell u?, u know wetin wizkid carry for waist?. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by enonche85(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Friday4rills post=67483391][/quote]

embarassed

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by asawanathegreat(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2018
Display of shame
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Fhowe: 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
this is what you get when you refuse to make your marriage work .
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by enemyofprogress: 10:45pm On May 11, 2018
Tiwa just dey give her pussssssy out to people anyhow, someone even tolded that lala too is a chair holder
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Tobycharles: 10:55pm On May 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
the distance just too much thunder fire that number

So what do you wanna say about Nick cannon and Mariah Carey?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
Seun this is not wat u created nairaland for
What did he create for. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by kenzysmith: 11:01pm On May 11, 2018
Tobycharles:

So what do you wanna say about Nick cannon and Mariah Carey?
day one the man senior mariah na
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Rexnegro(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2018
ayaomen:
Tiwa pls tell me its a lie o
these guys are only giving the public something to talk about Jare ...and if na true na them sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Tobycharles: 11:42pm On May 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
day one the man senior mariah na

Nah, 11 yrs diff bro
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by JohnJohn001: 11:58pm On May 11, 2018
Lazy Nigerian Youths...... cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Wizaugpet(m): 1:49am On May 12, 2018
It's Like to me... Davido is a kind of Mocking........... ehmmmm! grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 2:06am On May 12, 2018
Celebrities' farts spread so easily sha

They might just be teasing themselvestongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:27am On May 12, 2018
I think Davido itself but have you guys listen Assurance song by Davido before I did and he was the one who reacted to Wizkid. So no be small for Wizkid not Davido. undecidedtongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by linda190(f): 2:44am On May 12, 2018
All these celebs looking for paparazi....Davido should go and look for his own sister too.

Most things u see on the internet may be false or fake. I make use of this app www.evrytin.com to filter out fake news on the internet and also to get rid of false information.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by anpipac: 3:57am On May 12, 2018
what is so special about Tiwa salvage as long as she is not a married woman. just let her be here. she can go ahead and face her life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:30am On May 12, 2018
kenzysmith:
2 small boys wey non reach ur younger brothers mate they use u they play u come jump enter the play . I dey help u dey shame

My sentiment exactly. The smiling emoji used by that Davido is such a deriding and insulting.

A girl of "80s frolicking with some bunch of idiot's who ought to give her respect.

She does represents a stallion amongst female music artistes in Nigeria. Now, the few amongst the fewest of the female music folks rubbishing herself in needless interwoven gutterly affairs with Wizkid. Imagine Davido mocking her!!!

Celion Dion, Rihanna, Beyonce ...et all, all comport and compose themselves well with standard body carriage before their fans.

I think Wizkid is damn outright stupid. Must you even allow that uncouth Davido deride your intimate friend like that

You! Yes!! Silly Tiwa Savage. That's the beginning of the muddy handwriting. Better retract. You represent the fewest percentage of your female folks. Stop putting them down. If you don't or can't reason, partner with Chimamanda to borrow a leaf of etiquette.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:33am On May 12, 2018
ObaAdebola:
They’re both adults and age is just a number

Just a number but out to stand out, one''s reasoning.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:34am On May 12, 2018
ObaAdebola:

Just a number but OUGHT to stand out, one''s reasoning.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:34am On May 12, 2018
ObaAdebola:

Just a number but OUGHT to stand out, ONE'S reasoning.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by talk2percy(m): 4:49am On May 12, 2018
Tiwa has lost it...chai
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by Pelon(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2018
Shakira is ten years older than pique noody die on top that....this naija mentality sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by ObaAdebola(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Just a number but out to stand out, one''s reasoning.

In this age , age difference isn’t a criteria for choosing a partner. If you have a reason why they shouldn’t be together dm both of them with your reasons. Taink U !!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid by dimexy247(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

play-play play-play...Wizkid wants to shook his broom inside aunty Tiwa's bottomless hole that is as wide as lagos ibadan express way.

Hole that Don Jazzy, Tee Billz, Dr Sid , D'Prince, Korede Bello et. al. have passed multiple times, now Wizkid wants to enter....

Nailed it

He will just enter with all his body and be swimming inside.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.