Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! (6450 Views)

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola / How My Duvet/Comforter/Blanket Almost Shocked Me To Death In My Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by JavieCoentr: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
PatrikStacy:
yeah, you are right about cbd. It is a really good way of treatment and it`s price is very good for the benefits it has. I am very happy that is legalized even in countries where cannabis is banned. I am ordering wholesale hemp flower for my knees. I had pains of knees and the right one was swelling because of fluid inside. Now I am using cbd for the third month and it is great! My knees do not pain so much and they are same size. I am happy that I found this method.
Thank you for reply buddy.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Thank you for the continued patronage Nigeria
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
[i][/i]
wakes:
What does CBD oil do?
To answer this, we need to address the endocannabinoid system, a system within the body whose receptors (CB1 and CB2) have an enormous impact on our health and well-being.

"CB1 receptors in the brain are associated with emotions, mood, appetite, coordination, movement, and pain," explains Stormy Simon, the former president of Overstock.com who recently left the corporate world to become an advocate for cannabis. "CB2 receptors are found in the immune system and throughout tissues of the spleen and tonsils."

The endocannabinoid system is a relatively new discovery. In fact, Simon notes, it was actually discovered and named after the cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. Seeing as cannabinoids are the compounds that activate this system, many have posited that cannabinoids like CBD could help improve endocannabinoid function.

While CBD oil's benefits are still being tested, some studies connect CBD oil to reducing the symptoms of epilepsy, neuropathic and multiple sclerosis-related pain, and cancer. Many people also claim that CBD helps with anxiety.
To buy the best brand of CBD OIL in Nigeria, kindly contact 080 666 46 868

How do I take CBD and at what dosage?
Before adding CBD oil to your regimen, as with any supplement, be sure to check with your doctor to make sure that it's a good choice for you. This is especially true if you are taking certain anti-seizure medications.

CBD oil can be consumed in a myriad of ways: tinctures, oil vaping, capsules, sublinguals, or even topicals. When taking CBD, always follow the instructions on the package of the product you have purchased.

Can you get high from CBD oil?
No. THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid that makes you high; CBD does not have any psychoactive properties. While many CBD oils, particularly full-spectrum products, contain trace amounts of THC, it is not enough to make you high.

If you are at a risk for random drug tests, for example through your job, you may wish to choose a CBD oil that is entirely devoid of THC.

Are there side effects from taking CBD oil?
CBD oil is generally considered to be safe for most people, and few people experience side effects. A 2017 literature review, however, noted that CBD oil can be linked to the following side effects in some cases:
• Depression
• Nausea
• Drowsiness
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness
• Digestive troubles

Where can good CBD oil be made?
Production of CBD oil is not the same all over the due to regulations and legislative hurdles with regards to the industrial hemp that is needed to produce full-spectrum CBD oil.

Industrial hemp is legal throughout the European Union, and organic varieties are fairly plentiful. Today, CBD oil sourced from Europe, especially Denmark and Germany, which have strict regulatory standards, is some of the best on the marketplace. In Colorado, where the growth of both industrial hemp and cannabis is legal, you can find some of the best certified organic CBD.

What is the difference in isolate CBD oil and whole plant/full spectrum CBD oil?
"Full spectrum" or "whole plant" CBD oil will contain trace amounts of THC as well as other cannabinoids. This contributes to the much-touted "entourage effect," which Dr. Joseph Nathan, Director of the International Drug Information Center, notes allows users to reap the benefits of not only the hundreds of cannabinoids but also the flavonoids and terpines present in the plant.
Isolate CBD oils are made by isolating only the CBD present in the plant; THC and other cannabinoids will not be present in these oils.

What is the difference between CBD oil and 100% hemp oil?
Hemp oil is the name given any oil derived from the hemp plant; CBD oil is an oil containing high amounts of CBD, made from either the hemp or the cannabis plant. While much CBD oil is also hemp oil, not all hemp oil is CBD oil; hemp oil made from the seeds of the hemp plant will not contain active CBD.

Does CBD oil work?
Yes, it works perfectely! Clinical trials are still confirming the efficacy of CBD oil, but many individuals have noted that it has a positive effect on their health and well-being.

What is the effect of combining THC with CBD?
Claims have surfaced pointing to the possibility that CBD is more effective when taken in a 1:1 ratio with THC; this contributes to rumors that CBD oil produced from industrial hemp is less effective than CBD oil produced from cannabis.
Studies have shown that CBD and THC may well have a synergistic effect, for example in one study with cancer patients. The issue, however, lies in the legality and psychoactive properties of THC.

"The better question would be, ‘can I take THC with my CBD and take advantage of the synergy, or do I have to forgo THC because I can’t be high right now?’" explains Steve Looi, Director of Origination at White Sheep Corp., a Toronto-based cannabis commercial operator and strategic investor with holdings in Canada and the US. "In the end it’s likely a case of take them together when you can and CBD alone when you have to."

If you cannot take a 1:1 THC to CBD product, then you may actually be better off opting for a full-spectrum oil made from industrial hemp, which is naturally low in THC but boasts other cannabinoids and compounds.

"Much of the data that we have on cannabinoids refers generally to cannabinoids as a general concept, as opposed to specifically CBD or THC," explains Dr. Nathan. "Therefore, it's difficult to see, when you see a benefit of cannabis, whether it was the THC, the CBD, a combination of the THC and CBD… or a combination of THC plus CBD plus any of the other 100 or more cannabinoids that are available in the plant."
"I tend to think that in most plants, nature evolves them to be the ideal expressions of that particular plant," says Chris Kilham, Medicine Hunter. "So I think that there's almost always a case to be made for using a whole plant."

Is CBD oil legal?
Yes! Most CBD oil is produced from industrial hemp, the same plant used to make hemp textiles and hemp seeds. This plant contains trace amounts of psychoactive THC – not enough to make you high and usually not even enough to make you fail a drug test.

Will you fail a drug test if you take CBD?
The trace amounts of THC in full-spectrum oils should not make you fail a drug test, but some trustworthy companies, such as Hempworx provide solutions completely devoid of THC for those for whom random drug testing is a concern.

Will CBD oil pass security at airports?
Yes… but it might not pass customs! CBD oil is not yet legal in all countries; while some countries exist in a relative grey area, such as France, in some countries, including Australia and China, CBD oil is illegal and could cause you big problems (including fines or even jail time) if you bring it into the country.

Is CBD a Schedule 1 drug?
Technically speaking, yes: extracts of all plants from the cannabis genus were made schedule 1 drugs in early 2017. That said, the 2014 Farm Bill allows the cultivation and sale of hemp containing less than .3% THC, which includes hemp oil made from industrial hemp.
It's interesting to note that the FDA recently approved Epidiolex, a CBD-based epilepsy drug from GW Pharmaceuticals. This approval may have an effect on CBD's scheduling status.

Where can I buy the “best” CBD hemp oil products?
You can buy CBD hemp oil products from a variety of retailers. I recommend Hempworx brand.

How much do CBD oil products cost?
CBD oil products range in price, but generally, it will cost around $50-100 per ounce.

What should I look for when choosing a CBD oil? Which CBD products/companies I should avoid?
Because CBD oil is not yet heavily regulated by the government, it's easy for companies to sell products that contain little to no CBD... or that contain nasty little extras you'd rather avoid (like heavy metals or pesticides).

To make sure that you're opting for only the best CBD oil, choose products made with organic hemp. Organic hemp often comes from Europe, though recent changes in regulations have made it legal to grow organic hemp in the United States as well.

Also be sure you're opting for CBD oils extracted with CO2 rather than butane, and don't be afraid to ask for lab tests from the company if they are not already prominently displayed on the company website: any company producing its CBD oil properly will be happy to provide this information, which indicates not only how much CBD is present in a given oil but also the presence of any pesticides or heavy metals.
Many companies will even do batch testing, so you can see the results from the exact batch of CBD oil you have purchased.

Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
powerful
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Great
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Go for the original HEMPWORX CB.D oil.
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2n9znZIvxY
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
wakes:
Amazingly, CBD OIL is working for epilepsy.
Yes, finally you can get cure for EPILEPSY!
Check out these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ybu-_tDXb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlpoX5EGU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfMDUKfylo

You may contact me on my signature for supply of this EPILEPSY medicine now.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Benjamin702:

My father has a similar problem, what brand do you use? I found a good list in this source, but I'm not sure if it's a true rating and good cbd representatives
do you have any recommendations?
I recommend Hempworx.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by Nikra(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
PatrikStacy:
yeah, you are right about cbd. It is a really good way of treatment and it`s price is very good for the benefits it has. I am very happy that is legalized even in countries where cannabis is banned. I am ordering wholesale hemp flower for my knees. I had pains of knees and the right one was swelling because of fluid inside. Now I am using cbd for the third month and it is great! My knees do not pain so much and they are same size. I am happy that I found this method.
it is quite difficult to say when the whole world can't give us opportunities for a smooke and that's the main fact when we can't relax and we didn't even know about cbd oil (countries when it's not legalized). However not so long ago I've found an article where I was found a best cannabis oil for sale that helped me to understand such things like curing the cancer with it and other problems with pain and inner problems that we might have (example depression). How do you guys think about it? Does it fine by you?
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
We are grateful for your patronage.
Keep calling Dammylove on the conact in the signature below.
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
we appreciate the calls
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by EvagreenEditors: 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
lizdammy:
Go for the original HEMPWORX CB.D oil.
See video

Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stilll Looking for pure c bd oil at the best price? Check it out.
Contact Dammylove on 0 8 0 6 6 6 4 6 8 6 8 now.

Thanks for the continued patronage.
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by Santiagothesun: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have been familiar with various cbd products for quite some time. And tell me as an experienced person - always use the site http://cbdcraftmasters.com/ to make sure the quality material! Indeed, the quality in such products is the most important and necessary, believe me, I know what I'm saying.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the patronage
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
I appreciate you immensely.
Thanks for the patronage. Keep calling Dammylove on o7o87787676
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2020
I appreciate y'all for the loyalty.

Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks for the patronage.
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Kindly contact DammyLove on o7087787676
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wow!
Thanks a bunch for the patronage.
Who else needs #CBD OIL?
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by bablos: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
I tried using CBD oil and it turned out to be less effective. I still tend to use CBN oil and the effect is much better and at least suits me better. I get very tired at work, as I work as a loader in a store on the night shift, and during the day I need to sleep. I learned about CBN from my friends on the social network who threw me a site https://CBNOilForSleep.com with this product. After I started using CBN, I began to sleep better, my productivity and mood improved throughout the day.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
lizdammy:
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by LucaRusso: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yeah the prices are really good. You can check https://www.karunahealthfoundation.com/, they have really good prices. I know that CBD is very good for problems with sleep and anxiety. I am very stressed because of my job, I am working as security and is really difficult cause I am dealing with a lot of aggressive people. I know that a lot of people who had problems with anxiety have passed over it because CBD helped them. It is very important to know the limits and to be able to stop.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by FelixHA: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
LucaRusso:
Yeah the prices are really good. You can check https://www.karunahealthfoundation.com/, they have really good prices. I know that CBD is very good for problems with sleep and anxiety. I am very stressed because of my job, I am working as security and is really difficult cause I am dealing with a lot of aggressive people. I know that a lot of people who had problems with anxiety have passed over it because CBD helped them. It is very important to know the limits and to be able to stop.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Thank y'all for the patronage.
Who else needs #cbd oil?
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by qadkhankha: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Yes I agree with this post, CBD oil has lots of benefits, and these days most people use cbd for pain, It's recommended to use in smaller quantities at the start then gradually increasing overtime
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
lizdammy:
Thank y'all for the patronage.
Who else needs #cbd oil?
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Call Dammylove on 070-8778-7676 today for the oil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Anabolic Steriod In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 18 2020 In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.