Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! (6446 Views)

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola / How My Duvet/Comforter/Blanket Almost Shocked Me To Death In My Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2n9znZIvxY
Direct from the US.
For orders, contact Dammy now on 8066646868
In the following cities:

LAGOS
PORTHARCOURT
ABUJA
BENIN
CBD OIL is Available on Cash and carry Instantly.
Other locations, home delivery available within 48 hours nationwide.

Business Partners Wanted Nationwide.

To become a Distributor, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

Benefits at a glance:
1. Free website page for your business
2. Free Business Support to make sales.
3. Weekly/Monthly Bonuses Paid in Dollars.
4. Opportunity to travel to the USA. etc.
To learn more and become a Distributor, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Good morning Nigeria.

I am happy for those seeing improvement
in their health conditions after starting with
CBD OIL.

It is wonderful to hear people call and pray
for you.

Why?

Because they or their loved ones are
seeing positive changes and/or recovering
from different health challenges courtesy
CBD OIL. by the grace of God.

I am fulfilled!

Yesterday, a client a voice message detailing
how the in-law who usually sees rainbow
before due to poor eyesight, now sees clearly
just after few weeks of taking CBD OIL.

Your testimonial shall be next!

Beat the rush, call Dammy now for immediate
order of your CBD OIL.

Call/Whatsapp 08066646868.

I am waiting to pick your call.
Blessings!

PS: Thanks a great deal for your patronage.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Where Can I Buy Hemp Oil In Nigeria?
Here: 08066646868! smiley

TESTIMONIAL of someone who is 5 weeks on CBD oil.

I sleep and have dreams. Good dreams.

My blood pressure is down.122/71 at the moment.

�I have about zero sugar cravings and sweets don't appeal to me anymore.

Nerve pain in my left foot, big improvement. No restless leg/ foot keeping me awake.

Both of my knees are the same size. No more swollen hurting knees.

I have no pain from my gut issues and poop like a human should.

My skin issues (they are mild) are gone. Dry skin is gone.

Anxiety? What is that?

I got more than I bargained for and am a bit pissed that I didn't know about this before.

Years in the bathroom that I can't get back!
This is simply amazing!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymdYiAWhgT8
If you are interested in the business side of CBD OIL, let Dammy know.

I must appreciate your loyalty and patronage.
To reward your patronage, ask for a gift when next you BUY CBD OIL from us.

Keep calling Dammy on 08066646868

I'm totally committed to your well being in love.
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2019
The Best Way to Take CBD Oil: A Beginner’s Guide

NEVER TAKEN CBD OIL BEFORE? THERE’S ALWAYS A FIRST TIME. FIND OUT THE BEST WAY TO TAKE CBD OIL WITH THIS BEGINNER’S GUIDE.

Over the years, CBD oil has gained a reputation for helping to alleviate a variety of medical issues. Whether you want to relieve muscle pain, soothe your anxiety, or even treat seizures, this natural oil can help.

If you’re interested in taking CBD oil for the first time, you probably have a lot of questions. Do you smoke it? Can you cook it in food and still get the same effects? Is there a best way to take CBD oil?

It can be hard to figure out how to get started if you’re completely new to the world of CBD oil. The oil comes in a variety of different forms, so people can choose what works best for them. To help you figure out what that is for you, we’ve put together a beginner’s guide.

The Best Way To Take CBD Oil: A Guide
There are four main ways that you can take CBD oil: orally, topical application, sublingually, or as an inhalant. We’ll go into all four of these in our guide.

We’ll also take a look at the different forms CBD oil comes in. While you can ingest it as a straight oil, it’s also available in capsules, tinctures, creams, and more.

Ready? Read on to learn what the best way to use CBD oil is for you.

Ingest It Orally
If you’ve never taken CBD oil before and you’re not familiar with vaping, we definitely recommend ingesting it orally to start. There are a variety of ways to do this and all of them are very beginner-friendly.

The easiest way to do this is to get capsules and pills. This is just like taking a normal over-the-counter pill, so it doesn’t feel too different or intimidating. It’s also easy to monitor your dosage this way since the capsules come in pre-measured sizes.

It also means that you won’t taste the oil, so if you think you might not like the taste, you should choose this option.

If the taste won’t weird you out, you can also just take the straight oil. However, it’s far more fun (and delicious) to use it in your food. You can add CBD oil to butter, oils, beverages, and more. It’s not uncommon for people to make a smoothie even healthier by adding a few drops of CBD oil.

This is an area where you can really get creative.

While oral ingestion is the most beginner-friendly method, you should also know that it will take longer to feel the effects of the oil. The oil will be absorbed by your digestive tract, which is a slower system.

It’s normal to not feel the effects for one to two hours after you first ingested the oil. However, once they kick in, they’re long-lasting.

Are you in a hurry? Kindly contact Dammy now on 08066646868 for immediate order of CBD OIL

Topical Application
If you don’t want to take anything orally and you’re mostly using CBD oil to treat aches and pains, another easy way to take the oil is by a topical application.

This is a great option if you want to treat something like joint pain or sore muscles.

There are CBD products created just for topical application, like lotions and creams. If you really want to get a full body CBD oil treatment, you could even buy a soap or shampoo made with the oil.

If you’re using a cream, though, make sure you let your skin absorb it before washing. Your skin will absorb the oil well since there are so many receptors.

Sublingual
If you’re looking for the same effects as CBD oil taken orally, but you’d like to feel those effects a little quicker, you could opt for oil taken sublingually.

This just means that the oil is taken under your tongue, where your saliva will dissolve it and begin the process of absorbing it into your bloodstream. Since it bypasses your digestive tract this way, you’ll feel the effects much faster.

You’ll typically feel the effects of a sublingual dosage within minutes and they’ll generally last for a few hours.

To take CBD oil sublingually, you can use drops, tinctures, pastes, or even spray. With all four of these methods, you would place the oil under your tongue and hold it there without swallowing for at least ninety seconds.

This allows your saliva to dissolve it and for it to be absorbed underneath the tongue directly into your bloodstream.

As a bonus, tinctures come with a dropper, so you can place your CBD in your food, if you do not want to place the drops sublingually. Just know that the absorption rate will be much slower than placing drops directly under your tongue.

Inhalation

Finally, you can also get the benefits of CBD oil by inhaling it using a vaporizer. We’d only recommend this if you’re already familiar with vaporizers and have used them before, this probably isn’t the best choice for people new to both vaping and CBD oil.

You do have to make sure you get the right vaporizer for this, though, because not all of them are built with an oil of this consistency in mind.

Once you’ve bought the right vaporizer, you can buy CBD oil as e-juice. Just pop the cartridge into your vaporizer, turn it on, and you’ll be ready to go.

This is one of the most efficient ways to consume CBD oil since a higher concentration will enter your bloodstream. You’ll feel the effects quickly, but keep in mind that it will also leave your bloodstream faster.

Do What’s Right For You
When it comes to finding the best way to take CBD oil, you should always choose what you think is right for you. With so many different ways to reap the benefits of CBD oil, finding something you’re comfortable with should be easy!

Get CBD OIL now, simply call DammyLove on 08066646868

I am committed to your wellbeing.
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Thank you very much for the patronage.

I am glad to serve you.

Kindly let us know how CBD OIL is working for you.

Send your testimonials to Dammy on 08066646868 and you could win a FREE GIFT!

I care!
DammyLove
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Good morning.
What I like about CBD OIL is how it works.
...and the business aspect of it.

To take a free business tour,
Go here https://www.7FigureBizOp.com/Teamfavor

To order for CBD OIL, call Dammy on 08066646868
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Good morning Nigeria.
A big thank you for the loyalty and patronage.
Keep calling Dammy on 08066646868.

Are you interested in CBD OIL business?

Great! Now you have the opportunity to earn dollars as you help sick people. What's more?

You don't have to go begging people. Rather they come looking for you.

Why?

Because you have got sure solution to their health challenges.

To preregister and see how the business works, kindly go to https://www.7figurebizop.com/Teamfavor

See you at the TOP. smiley

Got any questions?

Keep calling Dammy on 08066646868

Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thank you for the continued patronage.
Keep contacting Dammy on 08066646868(SMS/WHATSAPP or Calls).
I am excited about how CBD OIL is helping lives.
Please let us know, How has CBD OIL helped you?
Kindly Send your testimonials to 08066646868.
I am committed to your healthy living and wellbeing.
DammyLove smiley

Are you interested in CBD OIL business?
To take a free business tour, and see how the business works
Kindly Go here now https://www.7FigureBizOp.com/Teamfavor

To order for CBD OIL, call Dammy on 08066646868
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good morning Nigeria.
It is so exciting to receive calls from the health challenged who are recovering now after being on CBD OIL for some time.

Today I received a call from MAKURDI and the sister to the diseased is full of joy. She said her sister's face is returning to what it used to be.

That they are happy makes me fulfilled. That is the kind of calls I want to receive. Now she is ordering another bottle because she has found something more helpful than what she was taking before.

What someone suffering from pain needs is what will take away the pains. What a dieing person needs is what will keep him alive.

Like the lady said on the phone, our people need to be sensitized. The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge! . ... Buy The truth and sell it not.

She says her sister's Doctor doesn't know about CBD OIL. She added... "even if he knows, he will say he doesn't know. I know the conspiracy in the medical world against this thing "

Now that got me thinking. Big Pharma [/b]came to mind. Well that is story for another day.

You that are privileged to know about this, kindly share with others. You never know the impact it will make.

Sorry for the long Post. Thanks for reading smiley

[b]Keep calling DammyLove for CBD OIL on 08066646868
Blessings!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by jbblues24(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
Why go to college? There's Google.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
wakes:
I have been researching the health benefits of CBD oil recently.
I decided to check to see the available brands and the prices.

For one I was happy to see that the product is now in Nigeria.
I contacted one of the Distributors and she replied:

"Hello Solomon, The oil is #40 / 45k depending on the strength.
We are looking for distributors in Benue (and other states)
as the demand in nigeria is so high.."

When I saw the 40/45k, I assumed it was the cost of a number of the
bottles of the oil, like a registration pack.

I ignored it for some days. But just yesterday someone contacted us
indicating interest in the CBD oil.

So I contacted a second person who advertised hers.
Her price point was 42k.

Today, I went researching again to see prices from other vendors and I found similar prices...

So it is now clear that the price of ONLY ONE BOTTLE about 30ml is 40k!

So if you are interested in deriving the benefits of CBD oil(Google to see), then know that the price per bottle is 40k.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who else wants CBD OIl?
Check my signature for contact.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
wakes:
What does CBD oil do?
To answer this, we need to address the endocannabinoid system, a system within the body whose receptors (CB1 and CB2) have an enormous impact on our health and well-being.

"CB1 receptors in the brain are associated with emotions, mood, appetite, coordination, movement, and pain," explains Stormy Simon, the former president of Overstock.com who recently left the corporate world to become an advocate for cannabis. "CB2 receptors are found in the immune system and throughout tissues of the spleen and tonsils."

The endocannabinoid system is a relatively new discovery. In fact, Simon notes, it was actually discovered and named after the cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. Seeing as cannabinoids are the compounds that activate this system, many have posited that cannabinoids like CBD could help improve endocannabinoid function.

While CBD oil's benefits are still being tested, some studies connect CBD oil to reducing the symptoms of epilepsy, neuropathic and multiple sclerosis-related pain, and cancer. Many people also claim that CBD helps with anxiety.
To buy the best brand of CBD OIL in Nigeria, kindly contact 080 666 46 868

How do I take CBD and at what dosage?
Before adding CBD oil to your regimen, as with any supplement, be sure to check with your doctor to make sure that it's a good choice for you. This is especially true if you are taking certain anti-seizure medications.

CBD oil can be consumed in a myriad of ways: tinctures, oil vaping, capsules, sublinguals, or even topicals. When taking CBD, always follow the instructions on the package of the product you have purchased.

Can you get high from CBD oil?
No. THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid that makes you high; CBD does not have any psychoactive properties. While many CBD oils, particularly full-spectrum products, contain trace amounts of THC, it is not enough to make you high.

If you are at a risk for random drug tests, for example through your job, you may wish to choose a CBD oil that is entirely devoid of THC.

Are there side effects from taking CBD oil?
CBD oil is generally considered to be safe for most people, and few people experience side effects. A 2017 literature review, however, noted that CBD oil can be linked to the following side effects in some cases:
• Depression
• Nausea
• Drowsiness
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness
• Digestive troubles

Where can good CBD oil be made?
Production of CBD oil is not the same all over the due to regulations and legislative hurdles with regards to the industrial hemp that is needed to produce full-spectrum CBD oil.

Industrial hemp is legal throughout the European Union, and organic varieties are fairly plentiful. Today, CBD oil sourced from Europe, especially Denmark and Germany, which have strict regulatory standards, is some of the best on the marketplace. In Colorado, where the growth of both industrial hemp and cannabis is legal, you can find some of the best certified organic CBD.

What is the difference in isolate CBD oil and whole plant/full spectrum CBD oil?
"Full spectrum" or "whole plant" CBD oil will contain trace amounts of THC as well as other cannabinoids. This contributes to the much-touted "entourage effect," which Dr. Joseph Nathan, Director of the International Drug Information Center, notes allows users to reap the benefits of not only the hundreds of cannabinoids but also the flavonoids and terpines present in the plant.
Isolate CBD oils are made by isolating only the CBD present in the plant; THC and other cannabinoids will not be present in these oils.

What is the difference between CBD oil and 100% hemp oil?
Hemp oil is the name given any oil derived from the hemp plant; CBD oil is an oil containing high amounts of CBD, made from either the hemp or the cannabis plant. While much CBD oil is also hemp oil, not all hemp oil is CBD oil; hemp oil made from the seeds of the hemp plant will not contain active CBD.

Does CBD oil work?
Yes, it works perfectely! Clinical trials are still confirming the efficacy of CBD oil, but many individuals have noted that it has a positive effect on their health and well-being.

What is the effect of combining THC with CBD?
Claims have surfaced pointing to the possibility that CBD is more effective when taken in a 1:1 ratio with THC; this contributes to rumors that CBD oil produced from industrial hemp is less effective than CBD oil produced from cannabis.
Studies have shown that CBD and THC may well have a synergistic effect, for example in one study with cancer patients. The issue, however, lies in the legality and psychoactive properties of THC.

"The better question would be, ‘can I take THC with my CBD and take advantage of the synergy, or do I have to forgo THC because I can’t be high right now?’" explains Steve Looi, Director of Origination at White Sheep Corp., a Toronto-based cannabis commercial operator and strategic investor with holdings in Canada and the US. "In the end it’s likely a case of take them together when you can and CBD alone when you have to."

If you cannot take a 1:1 THC to CBD product, then you may actually be better off opting for a full-spectrum oil made from industrial hemp, which is naturally low in THC but boasts other cannabinoids and compounds.

"Much of the data that we have on cannabinoids refers generally to cannabinoids as a general concept, as opposed to specifically CBD or THC," explains Dr. Nathan. "Therefore, it's difficult to see, when you see a benefit of cannabis, whether it was the THC, the CBD, a combination of the THC and CBD… or a combination of THC plus CBD plus any of the other 100 or more cannabinoids that are available in the plant."
"I tend to think that in most plants, nature evolves them to be the ideal expressions of that particular plant," says Chris Kilham, Medicine Hunter. "So I think that there's almost always a case to be made for using a whole plant."

Is CBD oil legal?
Yes! Most CBD oil is produced from industrial hemp, the same plant used to make hemp textiles and hemp seeds. This plant contains trace amounts of psychoactive THC – not enough to make you high and usually not even enough to make you fail a drug test.

Will you fail a drug test if you take CBD?
The trace amounts of THC in full-spectrum oils should not make you fail a drug test, but some trustworthy companies, such as Hempworx provide solutions completely devoid of THC for those for whom random drug testing is a concern.

Will CBD oil pass security at airports?
Yes… but it might not pass customs! CBD oil is not yet legal in all countries; while some countries exist in a relative grey area, such as France, in some countries, including Australia and China, CBD oil is illegal and could cause you big problems (including fines or even jail time) if you bring it into the country.

Is CBD a Schedule 1 drug?
Technically speaking, yes: extracts of all plants from the cannabis genus were made schedule 1 drugs in early 2017. That said, the 2014 Farm Bill allows the cultivation and sale of hemp containing less than .3% THC, which includes hemp oil made from industrial hemp.
It's interesting to note that the FDA recently approved Epidiolex, a CBD-based epilepsy drug from GW Pharmaceuticals. This approval may have an effect on CBD's scheduling status.

Where can I buy the “best” CBD hemp oil products?
You can buy CBD hemp oil products from a variety of retailers. I recommend Hempworx brand.

How much do CBD oil products cost?
CBD oil products range in price, but generally, it will cost around $50-100 per ounce.

What should I look for when choosing a CBD oil? Which CBD products/companies I should avoid?
Because CBD oil is not yet heavily regulated by the government, it's easy for companies to sell products that contain little to no CBD... or that contain nasty little extras you'd rather avoid (like heavy metals or pesticides).

To make sure that you're opting for only the best CBD oil, choose products made with organic hemp. Organic hemp often comes from Europe, though recent changes in regulations have made it legal to grow organic hemp in the United States as well.

Also be sure you're opting for CBD oils extracted with CO2 rather than butane, and don't be afraid to ask for lab tests from the company if they are not already prominently displayed on the company website: any company producing its CBD oil properly will be happy to provide this information, which indicates not only how much CBD is present in a given oil but also the presence of any pesticides or heavy metals.
Many companies will even do batch testing, so you can see the results from the exact batch of CBD oil you have purchased.

Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by wakes: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
To Request for Free Book On How To Get Rid of Epilepsy, Insomnia and Pain among other chronic ailments with a Miracle Oil, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST

It is a wonder oil that Americans are celebrating right now.

Check my other threads to see videos.

But for the book, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST
Alternatively, drop your email address or message me via Whatsapp. 0.8.0.6.5.3.8.7.8.1.9 [Whatsapp/SMS Only].

Blessings!
NB: I am selling the same book at $10+ to oyibos!
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
wakes:

Her price point was 42k.

Today, I went researching again to see prices from other vendors and I found similar prices...

So if you are interested in deriving the benefits of CBD oil(Google to see), then know that the price per bottle is 40k.
Re: The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me! by lizdammy: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
wakes:

Her price point was 42k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGO Marks 2023 World Heart Day With Donation Of Relief Items To Hospitals In FCT / COVID-19 Update For June 30 2021 In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.