Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

"Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu (9796 Views)

COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2018
A global economy management magnet and former deputy governor of the central bank of Nigeria, CBN, Prof Kingsley Moghalu was in Channels Television, where he addressed critical issues of national concern and importance.

An erudite scholar and consummate technocrat, Moghalu expressed deep concern on the devastated state of the Nigerian Economy, and the excruciating pains being experienced by poor Nigerians, who are defenselessly made to bear the brunts of the current Hard times. 
From his professorial infinity, it has become obvious that the frivolous lifestyle of the Nigerian career politicians is the reason for the ravaged socioeconomic backgrounds of the country in this digital era.

Kingsley Moghalu said his mission to Nigeria's presidential abode is to  patriotically deploy his huge global management experience to serve his country, Nigeria, and utilise that globally oceanic contacts of his to attract economic development and social tranquility for all Nigerians irrespective of class, education, ethnicity, gender and religion.

Details of these profound assurances and other hopeful assertions are clearly contained in these short videos below:‎

Watch Video‎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj6vw2D6ZGA

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/watch-video-career-politicians-are.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
100% TRUE....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by princeade86(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
u are very correct. am tired for dis country I swear. I need Luxembourg or Cyprus visa. From his professorial infinity, it has become obvious
that the frivolous lifestyle of the Nigerian career
politicians is the reason for the ravaged
socioeconomic backgrounds of the country in this
digital era.

4 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by three: 5:38pm On May 11, 2018

To be honest this guy has brought more game than anyone else!

Shehu Sani for President
Moghalu for Vice

(or the other way round smiley)

14 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by sheguy(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
How true is this?
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
shocked shocked

please say something new.......just go straight to the point and say our current politicians are responsible for the present harsh economy we are experincing.....which one is all this big big grammar and fitted suit.

10 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
You are very correct sir

4 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Yoruba4Life: 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
Very true indeed...

Also the ones born with silver spoons like Davido et al... and every rich individuals in this nation.

They enjoy the adulations and reverances from the poverty-ridden masses!

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Ezezima2012(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2018
I can't agree more

1 Like

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Sleezwizz: 5:40pm On May 11, 2018
princeade86:
u are very correct. am tired for dis country I swear. I need Luxembourg or Cyprus visa.

U no even c better country go... Cyprus of all countries....

4 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Mrbigman1(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2018
people no go vote am.

cos his not old

we need old grandpas in Afrika to continue to ruin us.

9 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by itiswellandwell: 5:41pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by blowjob: 5:42pm On May 11, 2018
EVERY RAM NOW ,KNOW NAIJA PROBLEM... cheesy cheesy..NA DEM DEM.THIEVES.. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by chuks34(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2018
shocked the guy deserves some Accolades
I'll vote for him if he contest

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by fergie001: 5:43pm On May 11, 2018
When you see them,you know them

Apt,fine gentleman
Bitter truth, God bless U

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Yoruba4Life: 5:43pm On May 11, 2018
Sleezwizz:

Lol... Na 'abroad' na and still better pass 9ja, abi.. grin grin
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by SoNature(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2018
Oga, go to your state and start first. In Nigeria today, it's difficult to become a president without passing through your state's government house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by princeade86(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2018
Sleezwizz:

better to nija sir.
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by IconAbdulrasheed: 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
You are right sir.. Its only in Nigeria that politics has become a profession
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by OnlineMARKETTER: 5:45pm On May 11, 2018
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by newsnjobs(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2018
This man sounds realistic.
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Pavore9: 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
sheguy:
How true is this?

What is the present quality of living for the majority of Nigerians?
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by wengerman: 5:51pm On May 11, 2018
let's support this guy no matter the party

5 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by yazach: 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
Tell them o

Tell wailers

Tell our brothers from yeast
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by saintol(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
I hate our political leaders like poo. All I want to see are new names not all these politicians that have existed since the time when we were taught the song "we are the leaders of tomorrow". Till now that tomorrow never come. With these current set of politicians, tomorrow will never come o.

1 Like

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by greenguy: 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
Either of Kingsley Moghalu or Fela Durotoye will do at the next election. Enough of recycling politicians who have made Nigeria their life ambition yet never achieved anything meaning but wealth to their bank accounts.

I pray the youths will wake up and take the future in their hands... May God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 11, 2018
I agreed with him 100%. The problem would be the people in the NASS.We need great thinkers to run our government operations. Such people cannot get elected in Nigeria for now. Democracy is a game of population, majority of voters cannot comprehend intellectuals. Even in cases where technocrats are brought to run government agencies, career politicians still believe they invite them to come & eat.

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by UncleJudax(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2018
This Guy, Fela and Sowere suppose rearrange the politicial Landscape in 2019

Unless the majority still want to de suffer under Buhari, who clearly has No clue on how to fix anything

Una choice sha

6 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by freedomchild: 6:32pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

please say something new.......just go straight to the point and say our current politicians are responsible for the present harsh economy we are experincing.....which one is all this big big grammar and fitted suit.
lol... I like your meme. lmao
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by tonio2wo: 6:45pm On May 11, 2018
Amechi!
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by zicoraads: 7:41pm On May 11, 2018
Personally, I'm waiting to see if I'll go all out for Moghalu or Sowore. Never the old brigands for me. It is enough.

1 Like

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Sleezwizz: 7:46pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Lol... Na 'abroad' na and still better pass 9ja, abi.. grin grin

Lolzzz. Na abroad truly....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) / Tinubu Fails To Make 25% In FCT, It All Becomes Complicated Now- A Lawyer / Governor Ganduje Flees As Red Caps Take Over Kano Government House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.