Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

"Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu (9813 Views)

COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2018
I will vote for him as a youth, if other youths choose to recycle old people, I will know I am not the one that failed my generation, but my generation failed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Throwback: 8:05pm On May 11, 2018
This is the type of candidate that we should have across all the political parties.

Enough of morons and weaklings and hypocrites in power.

1 Like

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by CSTR1003: 8:09pm On May 11, 2018
The best candidate so far out of the entire lot.
He is so qualified that Nigerians should be begging for him.

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by MrMystrO(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:
The best candidate so far out of the entire lot.

He is so qualified that Nigerians should be begging for him.

I swear! Have you heard him speak or talking about Nigeria? This is the only Man i can Happily stand under the hot sun just to cast my vote for. His ideas for Nigeria are waaaaaay Too Factual and Progressive. Such a shame that Tribalism and Godfatherism Has become the bedrock of our Politics in this country. Really Really Sad.

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by CSTR1003: 8:26pm On May 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

I swear! Have you heard him speak or talking about Nigeria? This is the only Man i can Happily stand under hot sun just to cast my vote for. His ideas for Nigeria are waaaaaay Too Progressive. Such a shame that Tribalism and Godfatherism Has become the bedrock of our Politics in this country. Really Really Sad.
It is a shame.

He would probably just fade away after 2019 and Nigerians will still remain stuck with buhari and the old gang.

1 Like

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by MrMystrO(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

It is a shame.

He would probably just fade away after 2019 and Nigerians will still remain stuck with buhari and the old gang.

As usual. The most competent and qualified people to lead are always relegated to the background. I still blame Nigerians and no one else, Not even our Leaders for our problems. Nigerians are very easy to deceive and 2019 would be No different. As you can see people have already started campaigning for Atiku and some other Failed lots as Our Messiah and the solution to All our Problems. I see No Hope Honestly, The future looks very Bleak. Smh

2 Likes

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by OBINERO(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
SoNature:
Oga, go to your state and start first. In Nigeria today, it's difficult to become a president without passing through your state's government house

This is the mentallity we need to change as nigerians. Its obsolete....dont mean to disrespect bro..
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by OBINERO(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2018
Throwback:
This is the type of candidate that we should have across all the political parties.

Enough of morons and weaklings and hypocrites in power.

We should have this kind of candidate but not across all the political parties reason being that if we have his kind of person in all the parties apart from apc and pdp, his vote will be scattered across political parties...remember politics is a game of numbers. Shey u get my man?�
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by AfizDeMedici(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
Moghalu is the candidate of choice for Nigerians considering his underpinnings. I just pray that the various factors beclouding the minds of Nigerians from voting right, both physical and metaphysical, should not come into play when we go to the polls. #Moghalu2019

1 Like

Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
A global economy management magnet and former deputy governor of the central bank of Nigeria, CBN, Prof Kingsley Moghalu was in Channels Television, where he addressed critical issues of national concern and importance.

An erudite scholar and consummate technocrat, Moghalu expressed deep concern on the devastated state of the Nigerian Economy, and the excruciating pains being experienced by poor Nigerians, who are defenselessly made to bear the brunts of the current Hard times. 
From his professorial infinity, it has become obvious that the frivolous lifestyle of the Nigerian career politicians is the reason for the ravaged socioeconomic backgrounds of the country in this digital era.

Kingsley Moghalu said his mission to Nigeria's presidential abode is to  patriotically deploy his huge global management experience to serve his country, Nigeria, and utilise that globally oceanic contacts of his to attract economic development and social tranquility for all Nigerians irrespective of class, education, ethnicity, gender and religion.

Details of these profound assurances and other hopeful assertions are clearly contained in these short videos below:‎

Watch Video‎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj6vw2D6ZGA

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/watch-video-career-politicians-are.html?m=1

#VoteMoghalu2019
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by chuksvoice: 12:37am On May 12, 2018
These guys should try and form a political party comprising of youths, great industrialists, distinguished business men and people of similar minds. Choose a presidential candidate and pull resources together to support their candidates. I think that would be the best instead of going solo.
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by SternProphet: 12:44am On May 12, 2018
What a fearful and cowardly bunch of commentators. Moghalu is right. Career politicians caused Nigeria's problems. The only party in Nigeria was PDP . PDP RUINED Nigeria. Why this simple fact is so hard for weak livered, fearful cowardly young Nigerians are afraid to admit?. Is it a curse to admit mistakes of the past and move on?.
Re: "Career Politicians Are Creators Of Poverty In Nigeria" - Kingsley Moghalu by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2018
He has ideas I give you that and even behind all the swag he might have a plan. However, this kind of man would surely succumb to the pressure known as the Nigerian Cabal....it's inevitable, they always do. Nigeria does not need someone who isn't or wasn't a boss.

We need someone at the top of the food chain... MY THOUGHTS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructure Nig. & Place Politians On Civil Service Salary Structure-nweze, Baje / Tradermoni: Buhari, APC Is Relooting Abacha Loots — Fayose / Fr Mbaka Through Multi-life Extends His Charity & Empowerment Programme 2 Ituku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.