Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (83583 Views)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / New Ankara Gowns For Ladies With African Attire In 2020 / John Dumelo And Mawunya Rocking Kente Attire In Their Traditional Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
Lies grin...
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by robinso01(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Whk taught you?
lol, na you.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by YorubaEmir: 11:29pm On May 11, 2018
angry
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by OlufemiOAP(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2018
Tribalism is everywhere. So Nigeria is not a new case. Take Westeros for example, The south hate the north. That's why I'll always love to stay in King's Landing
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by oshe11: 11:30pm On May 11, 2018
dainformant:
While some Nigerians have made it a habit of always criticizing our products, foreigners abroad are continuously showing that they cherish made-in-Nigeria goods/items. A Nigerian businesswoman and brand promoter, Lauretta Chinenye from Awkuzu, Anambra state - has narrated what happened after she came across a set of Australians in the United Kingdom.

According to the lady who claimed to have been invited for the wedding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle due to take place on 19 May 2018 at Windsor Castle, the Australian women were amazed by her Nigerian attire as they decided to take pictures of her and also with her.

Below is what she shared on her Facebook page;

So these Australians women saw me and were taking pictures of me. I was wondering what was going on. I was wondering if people were beginning to see my inner Beyonce and mistook me for her. Anyway, they approached me and said they loved my African top and the combination. Wondered where I got it from..So I told them I am a Princess from Nigeria and my subjects give them to me for free.

Chisos!!! Immediately they heard "princess" This women went gaga and started hugging and begging to take pictures with me as they have never spoken to a real life princess before in their lives.

They asked what I came to do, I said am on holiday and also to attend Prince Harry's wedding, which my kingdom was invited, so am representing my father Ladies and gentlemen I present to you- Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu Kingdom.

We took pictures and exchanged contacts.I am a Princess biko I didnt lie, nobody should argue I lied.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/australian-women-approach-nigerian-lady-after-wearing-this-outfit-in-uk-photos.html
This girl can lie oooo

SHE BE APC MEMBER?
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 11, 2018
abdelrahman:
I only saw old women,but the girl fine though!

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko Igbo land

An Afonja demon can’t handle her. If you doubt me, ask Mosquevalley. He is still wailing and lamenting.

If you want to scare him, show him Igbo princess.

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by consultancy: 11:47pm On May 11, 2018
keep advertising yourself, u may get lucky and a 100 yards husband material will notice u

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by anyicash(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
Just tell Oyinbo you are a price or a Princess, from Africa, the rest are history..money will start flowing.. lol.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by biacan(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
consultancy:
keep advertising yourself, u may get lucky and a 100 yards husband material will notice u
Bad Belle so you don't want her market to sell undecided
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by consultancy: 11:56pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Bad Belle so you don't want her market to sell undecided
it is the child u love u advice. my advice was born out of love wink
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by biacan(f): 11:58pm On May 11, 2018
consultancy:
it is the child u love u advice. my advice was born out of love wink
You didn't advice her properly you were being disrespectful smiley
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by aspirebig: 11:59pm On May 11, 2018
kelvin1191:
Why wont they like ur body fitted clothes while they are all wearing over-sized clothes

You funny o
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by KingSango(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2018
She is Nigerian royalty please respect the princess. smiley

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by consultancy: 12:02am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
You didn't advice her properly you were being disrespectful smiley
lol. 'sarcastic', i can agree, but disrespectful, no.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Kennydoc(m): 12:08am On May 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
So it isn't only teeth that full her mouth, 'lies' sef full the mouth, wit her face like Nasco biscuit...... angry

Come on! That girl is very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by biacan(f): 12:08am On May 12, 2018
consultancy:
lol. 'sarcastic', i can agree, but disrespectful, no.
Don't you know telling an unmarried lady that she's advertising herself for husband is actually disrespectful sad
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 12:12am On May 12, 2018
Appdriod:
That's how they force someone into becoming a G-girl
You're thinking what I'm thinking sir, see better client. Those ones go pay better money shall grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by consultancy: 12:16am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Don't you know telling an unmarried lady that she's advertising herself for husband is actually disrespectful sad
i forgot u are a woman too and you share her pains. but dat statement was intended to motivate her to leave spinsterhood...tomoro when shes married now, she would look bck and thank me for the motivation i gave her

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by biacan(f): 12:28am On May 12, 2018
consultancy:
i forgot u are a woman too and you share her pains. but dat statement was intended to motivate her to leave spinsterhood...tomoro when shes married now, she would look bck and thank me for the motivation i gave her
That ain't motivation.....you're just trying to get to her which is not acceptable sad
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by consultancy: 12:29am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
That ain't motivation.....you're just trying to get to her which is not acceptable sad
i give up!
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by biacan(f): 12:32am On May 12, 2018
consultancy:
i give up!
I bet you've learned how to be respectful from me smiley
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ifymadu: 12:34am On May 12, 2018
Our native attires are usually appreciated very well. I make it a duty to wear native attires to work most Fridays and I get oyibo admirers walking up to make positive comments.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by consultancy: 12:37am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
I bet you've learned how to be respectful from me smiley
I've always been respectful to women right from my early age. Once in a while though, i still criticize them, to push them back on the right track... it's love grin
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Ossaifamous(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2018
Subjects!!!
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by biacan(f): 12:40am On May 12, 2018
consultancy:
I've always been respectful to women right from my early age. Once in a while though, i still criticize them, to push them back on the right track... it's love grin
Which love

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by mansamusa08(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2018
dainformant:
While some Nigerians have made it a habit of always criticizing our products, foreigners abroad are continuously showing that they cherish made-in-Nigeria goods/items. A Nigerian businesswoman and brand promoter, Lauretta Chinenye from Awkuzu, Anambra state - has narrated what happened after she came across a set of Australians in the United Kingdom.

According to the lady who claimed to have been invited for the wedding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle due to take place on 19 May 2018 at Windsor Castle, the Australian women were amazed by her Nigerian attire as they decided to take pictures of her and also with her.

Below is what she shared on her Facebook page;

So these Australians women saw me and were taking pictures of me. I was wondering what was going on. I was wondering if people were beginning to see my inner Beyonce and mistook me for her. Anyway, they approached me and said they loved my African top and the combination. Wondered where I got it from..So I told them I am a Princess from Nigeria and my subjects give them to me for free.

Chisos!!! Immediately they heard "princess" This women went gaga and started hugging and begging to take pictures with me as they have never spoken to a real life princess before in their lives.

They asked what I came to do, I said am on holiday and also to attend Prince Harry's wedding, which my kingdom was invited, so am representing my father Ladies and gentlemen I present to you- Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu Kingdom.

We took pictures and exchanged contacts.I am a Princess biko I didnt lie, nobody should argue I lied.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/australian-women-approach-nigerian-lady-after-wearing-this-outfit-in-uk-photos.html

Thats Good. Nigerians should concentrate on promoting the good image of our dear country. Europeans, Americans and Asians do not have ideas about our differences.

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by talk2percy(m): 1:45am On May 12, 2018
Nne, u killed it! U are a princess joor! Even if u are not I dash it to u, u deserve it!

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Yoruba4Life: 1:49am On May 12, 2018
dokiOloye:
oil soup man grin
Small tomato and plenty pepper stew ppl. grin

Yaba Left Okoro
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 2:00am On May 12, 2018
Lie lie
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by xtervaganza(m): 3:11am On May 12, 2018
Africans sha have to soil everything with stupid lies
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 4:23am On May 12, 2018
The girl looks gorgeous. Haters ^^^^ can kiss my black ass. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Haircut Styles For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.