Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (83585 Views)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / New Ankara Gowns For Ladies With African Attire In 2020 / John Dumelo And Mawunya Rocking Kente Attire In Their Traditional Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by chuggy(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2018
excellencyabia1:
Na the bad one we dey criticise like
A boy sucking cow breast
Also buhari saying that Fulani killer men are not carrying AK47
AK 47 with sticks and machete...Buhari too dull
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by legalmaili: 9:05am On May 12, 2018
Nice Attire Dear. But be careful before all this Whiteee people introduce you to LIB.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Tyche(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
sad

"[/i]My subjects give them to me for free"[i]

BTW, please try to show Uncle Thomas like me the wedding invite, inugo?

Suggested reading: Ada and Simbi grin
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 9:07am On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

I wonder ooogringrin
No mind dem!
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Cowbuhari: 9:14am On May 12, 2018
abdelrahman:
I only saw old women,but the girl fine though!

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko in Igbo land
warriz dix head slammer tokin abeg....ekwensu odu ogologo

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by BigIyanga: 9:22am On May 12, 2018
Season of self promotion
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 9:44am On May 12, 2018
ayusco85:
More like Australian grannies. Those are not women na, they are In their 80's and don't know what fashion is.

Princess keh

Sorry to ask is your mother a woman, is she a granny,does she know what fashion is?

Yes she's a princess, argue with orumila
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 9:45am On May 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
So it isn't only teeth that full her mouth, 'lies' sef full the mouth, wit her face like Nasco biscuit...... angry

She's a princess deal with it
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 9:47am On May 12, 2018
Dearlord:
So her dress code attracted her old pigs shocked.
I am putting off my native attire asap

U can never be creative with this kind of mentality tufiakwa!!!
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Martin0(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2018
gypsey:
No mind dem!
grin
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Dareal90s(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
So it isn't only teeth that full her mouth, 'lies' sef full the mouth, wit her face like Nasco biscuit...... angry
Even has a big nose grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Dareal90s(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2018
dokiOloye:
oil soup man grin
Small tomato and plenty pepper stew ppl. grin
That's y they ar smarter nd brilliant, u manage oil nd pepper, don't u knw their importance?

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Dearlord(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2018
emelda86:

U can never be creative with this kind of mentality tufiakwa!!!

Yam leg, won't you mind your business?
If not that you are a woman I would have thought you a lesson
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 12:09pm On May 12, 2018
Dearlord:

Yam leg, won't you mind your business?
If not that you are a woman I would have thought you a lesson

Kwakwakwa...so...
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 12:12pm On May 12, 2018
Dareal90s:

That's y they ar smarter nd brilliant, u manage oil nd pepper, don't u knw their importance?

Brilliant ke! I see y Alex have refused to go home
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by sexdoll: 12:23pm On May 12, 2018
actually, elderly australian women lipsrsealed
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Dearlord(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
emelda86:

Kwakwakwa...so...
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Dareal90s(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2018
emelda86:

Brilliant ke! I see y Alex have refused to go home
That's y Okorocha is running upandan seeking for what he doesn't av in his medulla

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by hisMrs(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
I thought she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.
me too o
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ayusco85(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2018
emelda86:

Sorry to ask is your mother a woman, is she a granny,does she know what fashion is?

Yes she's a princess, argue with orumila

You had to just mention my mother. You are very stupid for dragging my late mum into this. Thunder fire u thr.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2018
ayusco85:

You had to just mention my mother. You are very stupid for dragging my late mum into this. Thunder fire u thr.

Awww...so sorry but u should have considered that before saying are they women so sorry for your loss

Plz thunder will not fire me ooo....
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ayusco85(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2018
emelda86:

Awww...so sorry but u should have considered that before saying are they women so sorry for your loss

Plz thunder will not fire me ooo....

I was on my lane u just came and attacked me. Let's mind what we type. I didn't mention u in my post. Thunder won't fire u. U really hurt me with those words
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 12, 2018
Cowbuhari:

warriz dix head slammer tokin abeg....ekwensu odu ogologo
u mean Jesus that also slammed it?

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by enomakos(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
nice of her
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by emelda86(f): 4:29pm On May 12, 2018
ayusco85:

I was on my lane u just came and attacked me. Let's mind what we type. I didn't mention u in my post. Thunder won't fire u. U really hurt me with those words

From the deepest part of my heart I'm sorry may she continue to rest in his bossom
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ayusco85(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2018
emelda86:

From the deepest part of my heart I'm sorry may she continue to rest in his bossom

Amen. Tnx
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Ogaonos: 8:53pm On May 12, 2018
OneCorner:
See achievement!!!
Were did we Jewdas get it wrong
u guys should stop dis low mindset it only make us more negro.she appreciate our fashion if our musician can do d same in all their music video it will help d economy because it fans dt buy cloth.nd wen whites cum accross it nd admire our fashion it changes their perspective about us africians nd make dem have a 2nd thought about Africa dt racist news channel has biased nd stereotyped
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Ogaonos: 8:58pm On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
I thought she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.
she rebranding nd refining like wat d okoyes nd style Pius did wit our afro pop nw every bdy lik our music nd nw sum western artiste don dey like am.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Ogaonos: 9:15pm On May 12, 2018
enemybulldozer:
one pained afonja spotted!! I know many are on there way coming just to pollute this wonderful thread with their heart filled hate and bitterness.
dt guy is too low minded.can't appreciate ur African content dt is being refined nd is beautiful.na pple like am dey make trump racist.my prayer b sey if 2baba fit talk 2 em colleagues 2 make all artist dey wear only african contemporary cloth 4 their music videos e go help our fashion industry nd artiste like davido wizkid olumide go mak millions eh 4rm their outfit.because identity go cum dey nd wen d we start exporting fashion in Africa den wen d industry don strong eh american fashion designers go dey admire us.anotha na if CBN governor fit ban suit replace am wit senate wear 4 both gender because in fashion e gud make woman wear man cloth it will make our African content fashion.grow nd liberaliEd but trablism have 2 b put into consideration a debate on senate wear have 2 b taken on it whetha it make one an African or Nigerian or mak 1 a Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa etc y because oyinbo cloth won ova ours bcoa it nt tribalistic nd it liberial our women if it passes dt stage den it can b implemented nd let women wear d senate wear if not our African cloth no go fit dey liberal.den lata e fit dey implemented in our sch.y all dis so dt make we african youth dey bold being africian nd luv our content more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Haircut Styles For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.