Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (772 Views)

Why do ladies have a problem with this? / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by samuelson06(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2018
Re: by dafeyankee: 10:07pm On May 11, 2018
A- Wizard
B- A member of Eiye Con(Agbero)fraternity.
C- God wants you to stop drinking
D-You have a light brain
E- Your village people doing Vigil on your matter.
Re: by SoapQueen(f): 10:13pm On May 11, 2018
samuelson06:
I have noticed many times that any time I take any drink containing alcohol and become tipsy, I'll have real bad dreams. It'll be either I fly or fight in the dream or do both. It is not even that I drink much; very little and throughout the night I'll be in trouble waking up with serious headache.

I thought being tipsy is supposed to help me sleep well. What's the matter with me?
Where are you from?
Re: by robinso01(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2018
since you are not good with alcohol, just stop taking it, it's not a must, many are allergic to alcohol.
Re: by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 11, 2018
samuelson06:
I have noticed many times that any time I take any drink containing alcohol and become tipsy, I'll have real bad dreams. It'll be either I fly or fight in the dream or do both. It is not even that I drink much; very little and throughout the night I'll be in trouble waking up with serious headache.

I thought being tipsy is supposed to help me sleep well. What's the matter with me?

So here's the thing. You get drunk then you imagine yourself dreaming and fighting in the dream and probably simulating flight.

I think you need to ask people around you what happened after you got drunk and how many people you fought while you were under the influence of alcohol because it might surprise you that you weren't dreaming at all.

As for the headache, don't sweat it bro, that's just the hang-over kicking in. wink

1 Like

Re: by daveP(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where are you from?
Ive been observing your trend of asking questions..... continue.... grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 11, 2018
5thElement:

So here's the thing. You get drunk then you imagine yourself dreaming and fighting in the dream and probably stimulating flight.

I think you need to ask people around you what happened after you got drunk and how many people you fought while you were under the influence of alcohol because it might surprise you that you weren't dreaming at all.

As for the headache, don't sweat it bro, that's just the hang-over kicking in. wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by samuelson06(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2018
dafeyankee:
A- Wizard
B- A member of Eiye Con(Agbero)fraternity.
C- God wants you to stop drinking
D-You have a light brain
E- Your village people doing Vigil on your matter.

I think it's C
Re: by samuelson06(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where are you from?

Bayelsa

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Can Save You When You Dont Know / ... / How Important Is Persistence When Trying To Get A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.