Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why do ladies have a problem with this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do ladies have a problem with this? (58841 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
After watching a video on YouTube, I'm compelled to ask this question...

Why do many ladies see nothing wrong in this first scenario and see the second as a serious issue.

First scenario

1. Titi meets two friends, Richard and Tom... She desires Tom so much but it was Richard who approached her first and of course she turns him down... Tom gets the vibe that she likes him, he tries his luck and voila she is in... Richard finds out latter and is cool with it.. No issues at all The lady also sees nothing wrong in dating a guy who is a friend to a guy she just turned down.

Another scenario

2. Dare Meets two good friends, Tara and Lizzy... Lizzy desires Dare so much but he goes for Tara and Tara turns him down but the guy gets a good vibe from Lizzy and tries his luck and Lizzy gladly obliges but Tara starts to go crazy threatening her friend for going out with a guy she turned down...

Are both scenarios not the same? Why do many ladies feel the first instance is cool and the second one isn't?

Even if the lady dates the guy and latter dumps him for whatever reason, what is her headache if her friend now falls in love with the same guy...? Is there anything wrong if another person sees what you dumped as a treasure.

Is there a written law that states that a lady can't date a guy her friend rejected or the ex of her friend?

What is your opinion?

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by iamtardey: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Golden rule : don't do to others what you don't want them doing to you. smiley

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by slawormiir: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Damnnn niggar
First of all females are not friends to themselves
They see themselves as competition ...

777 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Emodeee: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
hg

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
If you are my friend Don’t date whom I turn down that’s how girls role.
Women’s world is a circle.
Men’s world is a Dot in that circle.

Are you sure you read the msg clearly enough. That’s why women are not men. Read the paragraph again and read my comment on it.
Toks2008:

Can you imagine.

But a lady can date the friend of the guy they turned down.

We all know they cony and sly in nature.
Toks2008:

I read it clearly but it still does not make sense for ladies to have such twisted mindset.

Relate it to the first scenario to catch the drift..

Who goes you a boby. Who be sister, 2by2 full my corner.

Belafonte:

grin

Sister, wake up osiso

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Don’t date whom I turn down that’s how girls role.

Can you imagine.

But a lady can date the friend of the guy they turned down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Are you sure you read the msg clearly enough. That’s why women are not men. Read the paragraph again and read my comment on it.

I read it clearly but it still does not make sense for ladies to have such twisted mindset.

Relate it to the first scenario to catch the drift..

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by SuperSuave(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
First of all females are not friends to themselves
They see themselves as competition
That sums it all up. They're naturally jealous beings.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Belafonte(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

We all know they cony and sly in nature.

grin

Sister, wake up osiso

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Agricaddict(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Something you probably don't understand is that woman are wired differently from men. She probably truly doesn't like him but women don't feel comfortable with having their suitors hooked up with their close ones, not that it's easy for men too but men can still bear it

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Chloraseptic: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Most guys are not cool with it either.

Most of those killings we read here everyday are as a result of situations like this..

Girls are no more feeble minded than guys are nowadays

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most guys are not cool with it either.

Most of those killings we read here everyday are as a result of situations like this..

Girls are no more feeble minded than guys are nowadays

Ladies are so strange.

So their friend must not like the guy they don't fancy.... Crazy.

I remember about 26 years ago when my older bro wooed a lady, she wrote to him in a note that she prefers to be with me.

My brother was even the one urging me to woo her but I was not interested.

Then in 1996 there was this lady who just want me to lay her and she will just come into my room with an excuse but I no even look her side... at the end it was my older brother that dated her and I no even send one bit.

Men indeed are special species.

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Cerebellum: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Confused gender grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by daddymummy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have always said that as far as relationship is concerned, women are always taking what is good and leaving the bad ones for men.

These 2 scenarios also go a long way to support what I used to say.

Anything that is appealing is what women collect in a relationship, leaving the bad ones for men,

but men are so naive to see that women are exploiting them.

Anything that is good is what women grab.

Things like: A man's money belongs to both the man and woman, but a woman's money belongs only to her.

2)A man must approach a woman first so that she can feels desired, attractive and important.

3)A woman can slap a man, but a man must not slap a woman.

Anything that would make a man look important, women must oppose it.

That is why women condemn other women for fighting over men.

Because by fighting over men,it shows that men are important.

That is why women oppose other women for fighting over men.

But that doesn't stop women from fighting over men.

They would continue to fight over men.

Also if a woman is humble enough to approach a man, other women would hate and fight her, because she is making a man to feel important.

Like I said, anything that makes a man important,is always very painful to women.

But men are so naive and sex-focused to notice what women are doing against them.

I wish men can,at least for few months, stop running after women,stop staring foolishly at every woman who is passing on the road.

That is when they will start seeing women for who they are.

Too much sex mindedness is blinding some men to the reality on ground.

If they can do these,it is women who will come and be begging them.

But their desperation to have sex is even driving women away and is causing women to take the best part in every situation.

A person whom you feel you cannot do without may decide to stay with you only if she can take the best part of the relationship.

That is what is going on because men are so desperate to have sex.

I want to say the reason some women use the moniker "M" here in Nairaland, pretending to be male

Most men who use the moniker "F" here on nairaland, do so maybe just for the fun of it,or to dupe unsuspecting members of this forum.

But women who use the moniker "M" here on nairaland, do so to elevate their own female gender.

A statement could be made and suddenly a female with moniker "M" will come and speak in such a way that is demeaning to the male gender, while making the female gender look superior and desirable.

Men would think it is a man behind that moniker and they will be supporting her not knowing it is a woman posing as a man.

She is trying to sell an idea to the male gender that "Look, women are more important than you.Women are superior and males are inferior"

She is posing as a man because she believes that men are more likely to buy an idea that is demeaning to the male gender, if such idea comes from another man.

Before you know it, men would buy her idea because they would think: since a fellow man thinks we men are below women,then it could be true.Let me also look down on men"

Before you know it, men are fighting themselves and looking down on other men.

So you see how wise women are.

Like I used to say: Any thing that elevates the male gender is always very painful to women.

That is why they would do anything to make men appear sexually undesirable and inferior

While a man is using the moniker "F" just for the fun of it or to dupe unsuspecting members of the forum,

women are using the moniker "M" to promote their female gender while also trying to make males look inferior and undesirable.

183 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Simply jealousy of losing d attention..

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Savedday: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lalasticlala I don't know if this is worth beaming but it is a very weird situation.

3 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
daddymummy:
I have always said that as far as relationship is concerned, women are always taking what is good and leaving the bad ones for men.

You made very valid points bro.

I honestly blame the simpletons in the name of men, gullible and naïve.

Check the issue of polygamy. A lady will see nothing wrong in being the second or 5th wife or even a mere baby mama to a guy that can guaranty her financial security but will spit brimstone when you ask her if she will be ok for her husband to marry another woman or have a side chic. This is the most annoying hypocrisy i have seen with many ladies.

Look at the celebrities and see the number of baby mamas they have and believe it or not, many single ladies are still hoping that these celebrities sleep with them.

Many ladies are so self centred. You don't want a guy and you automatically want him to be unwanted by your friends. No be witchcraft spirit be that?

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by daddymummy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Check the issue of polygamy. A lady will see nothing wrong in being the second or 5th wife or even a mere baby mama to a guy that can guaranty her financial security but will spit brimstone when you ask her if she will be ok for her husband to marry another woman or have a side chic. This is the most annoying hypocrisy i have seen with many ladies.

Look at the celebrities and see the number of baby mamas they have and believe it or not, many single ladies are still hoping that these celebrities sleep with them.

Many ladies are so self centred. You don't want a guy and you automatically want him to be unwanted by your friends. No be witchcraft spirit be that?

1 Like

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Epositive(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
I can totally relate. You are going too far. Even without asking her friend out. Once your babe's friend likes you, there's trouble. Either your relationship or their friendship, one must go down.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by NeeKlaus: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
"Women supporting Women" has been a sham for a very long time. Sometimes, I am forced to think that such behavior is akin to witchcraft.

A guy approaches a girl, she turns him down, even with so much embarrassment sometimes. He takes his L and approaches her friend and she agrees and you suddenly become bitter?

Are you a Witch?!
If you didn't like him, then why should your friend's happiness trouble you?

Or you just wanted the attention, the attention that you didn't honor and now your friend is enjoying the same attention, you suddenly decide to move mad like a lunatic.

Some Nigerian women's behavior will completely disgust you and there's no good explanation for it.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
NeeKlaus:
"Women supporting Women" has been a sham for a very long time. Sometimes, I am forced to think that such behavior is akin to witchcraft.

A guy approaches a girl, she turns him down, even with so much embarrassment sometimes. He takes his L and approaches her friend and she agrees and you suddenly become bitter?

Are you a Witch?!
If you didn't like him, then why should your friend's happiness trouble you?

Or you just wanted the attention, the attention that you didn't honor and now your friend is enjoying the same attention, you suddenly decide to move mad like a lunatic.

Some Nigerian women's behavior will completely disgust you and there's no good explanation for it.

Pure witchcraft.. Totally demonic

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Bunmhi(f): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ladies wahala
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by jericco1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bros na dem sabi
Women matter don tire me

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Taniaa(f): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
I've been in this situation a few times before where my friend's ex or friend likes me.
They always get mad each time they find out cause it's either they realise in that moment that they aren't over the guy or they simply realise they are interested in him.
I just make them realise I was never interested in the first place.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by pansophist(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
A woman would rather prefer that you like her but she is not interested in you, than for you not to be interested in her at all. In the first scenario, she holds the power over you, and in the latter, she holds nothing on you. In every relationship, the one who needs the other the least holds the most power, and when you're interested in her, the more influence she has over you.

When a woman rejects a man, she still wants him to retain his attraction towards her. It's about her ego, having fall back options and a need to feel desired. Attention is a woman's greatest currency, and when she doesn't get it, especially from a man she got it from before, it makes her question her desirability and influences, something that she fears the most.

139 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
I feel both cases are cool
Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by 1Sharon(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Taniaa:
I've been in this situation a few times before where my friend's ex or friend likes me.
They always get mad each time they find out cause it's either they realise in that moment that they aren't over the guy or they simply realise they are interested in him.
I just make them realise I was never interested in the first place.

Now this case is different.
It's awkward to date a guy your friend has been involved with

5 Likes

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Jackyz: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Endsarz

1 Like

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by padi94(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Women are selfish beings

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do ladies have a problem with this? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Toks2008:

Lolss..
It's enough to annoy you..

If you see Girls n even married oldies following up Regina Daniels matter in Facebook ehn..
Saying Ned should not marry again oo.. sad cheesy cheesy.
Very funny.. smiley grin

Same with Chioma!! They love her like Mad. Said Davido must marry her. Dat Davido has broken her heart!!

Saphiere even said here dat Davido MUST do the right thing or he will suffer..
Didn't Davido break d other Two baby Mama's heart by going to date Chioma?? sad sad

So, you see Confusion.. smiley smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Businessman, Elliot Lions, Withdraws His Engagement Ring - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.