Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

All Night Prayers Join Us Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Night Prayers Join Us Here (880 Views)

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / An Invitation To Prayers - Join Us (5th - 15th January) / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 10:54pm On May 11, 2018
Today is Friday and it's a weekend from work for some and work also continue for others, we are praying all night till 4am. Join us to experience the lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS in Zion. Drop your prayers as you pray here in the holy ghost.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by kellytuns(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2018
Financial breakthrough for my wedding
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by Aol360: 11:40pm On May 11, 2018
Gods mercy on my life.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by enilove(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2018
Every satanic meetings going on this very moment against Christians in Nigeria , scatter , in the name if Jesus.

Father Lord , let your fire destroy those planning to kill Christians in Nigeria , in Jesus' name.

The name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be glorified over Nigeria , in Jesus' name.

The gate of hell shall not prevail over Christianity in Nigeria , the name of Jesus.

It is written , "he that kills by sword shall die by the sword" , there4 , every gun, cutlass , arrow , and other weapons bought to kill the Christians in Nigeria, kill the users and the buyers,in the name of Jesus.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 1:52am On May 12, 2018
Prayers comes from your heart. Pray from your heart. First listen to your heart and then pray.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by lightblazingnow(m): 1:56am On May 12, 2018
We worship God Almighty with his righteousness on our robe, our spirit.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 2:05am On May 12, 2018
Look inward and see the glory of God Almighty in you and begin to thank him for his glory upon you right now.

Open your mouth and declare that you are alive to walk with God Almighty
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by eddy1977(m): 4:15am On May 12, 2018
all night?
what for?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 10:15am On May 18, 2018
Continue praying
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 12:46am On May 20, 2018
AMEN
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by 0temSapien: 12:51am On May 20, 2018
Praying to a god is a sheer waste of time. Yahweh who happens to be one of the creatures of God almighty doesn't answer your prayers, more so, he is currently in a spiritual cage where he would remain for the next 998years or thereabout.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by trapQ: 3:44am On May 20, 2018
Look at this lunatic. What is your business here?
0temSapien:
Praying to a god is a sheer waste of time. Yahweh who happens to be one of the creatures of God almighty doesn't answer your prayers, more so, he is currently in a spiritual cage where he would remain for the next 998years or thereabout.

Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by 0temSapien: 7:15am On May 20, 2018
trapQ:
Look at this lunatic. What is your business here?
You are too quick to insult someone. Sorry if the truth hurts you.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 12:17am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:

Talk is cheap.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by obinna58(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2018
THEY have started fooling themselves again you can achieve anything you desire but not just by praying

If prayer works Africa could have been the most successful continent on earth, prayer is completely useless

1 Like

Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by lightblazingnow(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2018
Don't ever listen to Satan my son. He has nothing to offer. Preach the gospel of Christ Jesus
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by orisa37: 4:48am On May 25, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Don't ever listen to Satan my son. He has nothing to offer. Preach the gospel of Christ Jesus

Focus on Christ always.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by Martinez19(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2018
Africans! grin

1 Share

Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by Emmbanny(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2018
I want the Baptism of holy spirit and fire
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Emmbanny:
I want the Baptism of holy spirit and fire

Great soul. I think I need to talk to you deeply at the right now. Thanks.
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by Emmbanny(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2018
[great here is my number 08121193007

Great soul. I think I need to talk to you deeply at the right now. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by nowpresence(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2018
please mention my moniker when the next alright begins
Re: All Night Prayers Join Us Here by IamTheAnswers: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Join now

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The True Owner Of Jesus Christ? Christians Or Muslims / 3 Jehovah's Witnesses Run Out Of Their Home Unclad Thinking The World Has Ended / Video - False Prophet Joshua Holmes Dancing In Tithes Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.