Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode (459 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Man Holding On To A Woman By Her Hair After She Fell From Her Window (photos) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by AvatarMode(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2018
IN SEARCH OF A WOMAN

Its difficult for us to see women these days. What we see? I don't know. Or maybe I do.

We see bodies these days. Lots of bodies. Feminine bodies. Pimped up female bodies. More femininzed bodies. Siliconized bodies. Tushed up bodies.

Bodies. Lots of types of bodies. But all with one aim in mind- sexuality. Sexualized bodies. Producing sexual goddesses. Maybe, I think. You no longer need to touch to fall like Samson. All you need do is look. Look and fall. If Samson had lived in our days, he would not have lasted long as he did.

We see more bodies. More sexuality. More flesh. More make up. Less clothes. And painfully, less women. More baby mamas bragging all the way. Having distorted identities.

Bloggers tag some like: Davido's baby mama, Runtown's baby mana, Wizkid's baby mama. Hmm. What's that? Is that her identity? What was she bearing before she met these loose guys?

We don't know the women now. We don't. We are getting more confused. We don't know who is who.

We don't know the real faces again. We see painted faces. Fixed faces. Remodified faces. We see all the equipments- the almighty make up kit, the expertise- the skilled make up work, the time spent, the afflictions phone batteries undergo to take endless selfies(abi na selfish, lol)

We live in a body generation. Its all about the body. A woman? Is a body, one would say. Is that it? Is that all she is? A body? A container? Just a container? Any contents? Any dream?

What dreams? Just to slay? Wow. Is that a dream too? To slay? And yet, we see and feel that. Some are out to slay. All the way. But a woman is more. Don't you think so?

She is not just her big hips, her curvy frame, her backside, her busts, her high heels, and make- up face, she is more. She is a wonder. A real wonder. The world's eighth wonder. A sight that does things to men. But does she know? I guess not. Many don't. They don't just know and so they settle to live to slay. Slay queens. Slay mamas.

They work, some lie, some borrow money and go shopping. Buying hairs, nails, eyes lashes, lips- looking for pink lips at all costs (and who said that if the lips are not pink, that they are no longer lips). They buy color- to bleach the skin- move it from dark to fair (as if fair is just a plain ticket to the peak of womanliness), buy hips, buy busts and more. Buy and buy and buy.

Why? Someone said, for the guys. Hey, slow down. For the guys? Hmm. Really? Maybe. Yea, just maybe. Maybe you would be shocked that many guys don't know the difference between a Brazilian wig and a Venezuelan wig. For most guys, wig is wig. Any witness?

So, who do they really slay for most times? Who do some ladies do this thing for? Fellow ladies. What? Hey, easy man. Slow down. Yes, fellow ladies. Its a funny competition, you know that go on sometimes among some. I just don't get it. Compete and compare. They analyze each other.

But then there are still better ladies. Beautiful ladies, ladies who know that the contents are of greater worth than the container. Ladies with character and virtues, and womanly dignity and intelligence and sharp minds, and a diligent souls and dreams and desires to contribute and not just to consume.

Women that are home makers, game changers, pioneers, moralists, intellectual, innovators, models, queens, beauties, wonders, virtuous, contributors, key keepers of the moral conscience in the society.

When the woman fails, morals fail.

Be the woman with a difference. A woman your generation would be proud of and speak well of. A woman who knows who she is, never falls short of been a wonder to the world around her.
Re: In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by AvatarMode(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2018
This is a product of the author. No need to plagiarize it. Comments are expected and welcomed. Thank you
Re: In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by Blessinq1(f): 1:22am On May 12, 2018
Your write up is quite nice. But looking for a woman by thjs time of the day? Nawa
Re: In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by makydebbie(f): 1:26am On May 12, 2018
Blessinq1:
Your write up is quite nice. But looking for a woman by thjs time of the day? Nawa
Babe abeg I can't be laughing this loud at this time. cheesy grin
Re: In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by mikejj(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2018
Blessinq1:
. grin ble ble help the guy situation naw bikonu,,he is in pain..
Re: In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by Blessinq1(f): 11:53am On May 12, 2018
mikejj:
. grin ble ble help the guy situation naw bikonu,,he is in pain..
Lolss, what cannai do? Cos I'm not a helper
Re: In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode by AvatarMode(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
Blessinq1:
Aren't you funny Blessing? Thanks all the same..

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Need To Break Up With Your Man / Find The Cat!! / My Husband Maltreats And Beats Me In The Presence Of Our Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.