Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72738 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ykalhaji(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2018
SirBunky85:
and why did apc win edo state?any excuse?

Guy, Edo state was already an APC controlled state. Oshiomole was Governor. Different case study.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:16pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Going by the way you reason, I guess Biodun Agbele also decamped to the APC? Or Omisore is now in the APC? Then why haven't their cases commenced?
Oga please go and sit down! You have no idea what you're talking about!
we are talking about APC saints that are formerly PDP corrupt elements

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SirBunky85(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2018
ykalhaji:

Guy, Edo state was already an APC controlled state. Oshiomole was Governor. Different case study.
was ekiti not controlled by the apc when fayemi lost?

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by adusco(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

So Obasanjo helped Fayose steal the money from the poultry project that he used to buy houses for his mother in Ibadan. There is a limit to the kind of lies and deceit you can spread especially when everything is online these days. After Fayose's tenure finishes, the poultry case will continue, together with the NSA case. Then I'll see if Obasanjo will still be used as an excuse for Fayose's blind theft of Ekiti state money. He will account for all the money he has been sharing at spotless hotel since 2014.

I have been following your comment since morning, its full of facts and also shows your social, political and economic understanding of how this nation is been run unlike some peeps that comments without thier thinking faculty. I hardly comment bt its always painful when people spills rubbish about what they have little or no understanding about.......

Its painful people knows the truth but it wont still set them free from the shackles of the tractor driver, ponmo seller and soon. I am proud of my state wherever i go but i yave been d8sgraced and called names cus of the character of the governor.

please help me ask them why GTBank is no more in Ado till today and how many lost their job, 6 months salary owed and nothing like youth empowerment program........
Many more to say but i hate exchanging words with people online. Some will see you as theirenemies as soon as your views d8ffers from thiers.
kudos bro!!!

7 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 9:20pm On May 12, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Angry and bitter about what exactly?? That your satanic party purposely left the people in penury just to take their will away which you hope to buy with the money you stole or for stating the obvious and undiluted truth?

I know it is painful to the Buharideens that i am exposing you evil plot which you are self destructing with..

What do you stand to gain by selling your soul just for a momentary enjoyment??

That is the question you should be asking yourself...

Peace..

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 9:20pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
we are talking about APC saints that are formerly PDP corrupt elements
Bros there is no saint anywhere! Kalu had the same mentality before he defected to the APC thinking someone would forget his case. Instead his case is accelerating with vigour. Koro, Omisore and Agbele will take the stand together after Fayose's tenure ends in November. Same way Nenadi Usman and FFK cannot be tried separately because one allegedly gave money to the other.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:22pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Bros there is no saint anywhere! Kalu had the same mentality before he defected to the APC thinking someone would forget his case. Instead his case is accelerating with vigour. Koro, Omisore and Agbele will take the stand together after Fayose's tenure ends in November. Same way Nenadi Usman and FFK cannot be tried separately because one allegedly gave money to the other.
dem don swept kalus case under the carpet.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Daddycoded: 9:22pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
#EkitiAPCprimary
Results after 9 Boxes
Kayode Fayemi 840
Segun Oni 427
Kayode Ojo 223
BAFEM 158
Oluyede OluWole 106
Gbenga Aluko 79
Fappy 23
Daramola Bimbo 25
Babafemi Ojudu 10
MOB. 11
Yaya Kolade 3
Ayo Arise 3
Muyiwa Olumilua. 2
fake news sir, ojudu is no longer in the race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 9:22pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
#EkitiAPCprimary

Results after 9 Boxes

Kayode Fayemi 840

Segun Oni 427

Kayode Ojo 223

BAFEM 158

Oluyede OluWole 106

Gbenga Aluko 79

Fappy 23

Daramola Bimbo 25

Babafemi Ojudu 10

MOB. 11

Yaya Kolade 3

Ayo Arise 3

Muyiwa Olumilua. 2

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Daddycoded: 9:22pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
#EkitiAPCprimary
Results after 9 Boxes
Kayode Fayemi 840
Segun Oni 427
Kayode Ojo 223
BAFEM 158
Oluyede OluWole 106
Gbenga Aluko 79
Fappy 23
Daramola Bimbo 25
Babafemi Ojudu 10
MOB. 11
Yaya Kolade 3
Ayo Arise 3
Muyiwa Olumilua. 2
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SeyeMan(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2018
And the winner is FAYEMIII!

EKITI APC 2018
FINAL Results
Kayode Fayemi 941
Segun Oni 454
Kayode Ojo 245
BAFEM 171
Oluyede OluWole 110
Gbenga Aluko 83
Fappy 23
Daramola Bimbo 29
Babafemi Ojudu 11
MOB. 11
Yaya Kolade 4
Ayo Arise 3
Muyiwa Olumilua. 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you don't understand oyo state politics here, Infact both bayo shittu and Ajimobi are not in tunes no more. in oyo state Apc, there are unity forum which is been controlled by shittu. Ajimobi didn't go well with this development. Infact they are both fighting the battle to finish. shittu want to used force to be nominated as the governorship candidate under Apc, Ajimobi isn't in tune with that. akala will still contest for that seat. his posters and political awareness has started in all the 33 local government in oyo state.

Ajimobi's choice is Adelabu. Even if Akala has interest in running for gov, he can't win the primary as a newcomer

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Xtfield(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2018
EKITI APC 2018
FINAL Results

Kayode Fayemi 941

Segun Oni 454

Kayode Ojo 245

BAFEM 171

Oluyede OluWole 110

Gbenga Aluko 83

Fappy 23

Daramola Bimbo 29

Babafemi Ojudu 11

MOB. 11

Yaya Kolade 4

Ayo Arise 3

Muyiwa Olumilua. 2
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:24pm On May 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Ajimobi's choice is Adelabu. Even if Akala has interest in running for gov, he can't win the primary as a newcomer
BAF go lose even if he contest against stone!

Siaka want to install puppet because he knows he has stole Oyo state funds to the last kobo and plunged this state into debt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 9:26pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

dem don swept kalus case under the carpet.
When?
This past week, the EFCC closed its case against Kalu so that the defence can commence their case. I hope you didn't misconstrue this to mean the EFCC is dropping the case? Because that has become a common decimal among PDP and Fayose supporters.
To add to Kalu's travails, additional charges are going to be brought against him.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 9:26pm On May 12, 2018
adusco:

I have been following your comment since morning, its full of facts and also shows your social, political and economic understanding of how this nation is been run unlike some peeps that comments without thier thinking faculty. I hardly comment bt its always painful when people spills rubbish about what they have little or no understanding about.......

Its painful people knows the truth but it wont still set them free from the shackles of the tractor driver, ponmo seller and soon. I am proud of my state wherever i go but i yave been d8sgraced and called names cus of the character of the governor.

please help me ask them why GTBank is no more in Ado till today and how many lost their job, 6 months salary owed and nothing like youth empowerment program........
Many more to say but i hate exchanging words with people online. Some will see you as theirenemies as soon as your views d8ffers from thiers.
kudos bro!!!
A lone voice of reason in a sea of ignorance.
Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:28pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

When?
This past week, the EFCC closed its case against Kalu so that the defence can commence their case. I hope you didn't misconstru this to mean the EFCC is dropping the case? Because that has become a common decimal among PDP and Fayose supporters.
To add to Kalu's travails, the additional charges are going to be brought against him.
na here we go dey while Kalu case will be struck out by the court. I understand the kind of bitter politics played by this demonic APC! Tell me why they've not try Dasuki in the court of law but locked him up in the prison without trial!
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Osyabj: 9:30pm On May 12, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I can see Bmc Agents spitting all over the place of how they will jail Fayose immediately his tenure expires. My question now is, why haven't they jail FFK who has no immunity?

They all said FFK will be jailed immediately Buhari takes over power, what is going on? Is he no longer corrupt?

FFK spent over 6 months in EFCC jail.

Here is the photo of FFK along with other pdp thieves in EFCC jail

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2018
The final results of Ekiti APC primary
Kayode Fayemi 941
Segun Oni 454
Kayode Ojo 245
BAFEM 171
Oluyede OluWole 110
Gbenga Aluko 83
Fappy 23
Daramola Bimbo 29
Babafemi Ojudu 11
MOB. 11
Yaya Kolade 4
Ayo Arise 3
Muyiwa Olumilua. 2
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 9:32pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

na here we go dey while Kalu case will be struck out by the court. I understand the kind of bitter politics played by this demonic APC! Tell me why they've not try Dasuki in the court of law but locked him up in the prison without trial!

Bros read and enlighten yourself.
And stop buying into Fayose and Lere olayinkas propaganda. Those guys are going down and will tell every lie possible and do anything evil and dishonorable to save themselves.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/260373-supreme-court-rules-dasuki.html
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2018
Well i would rather put up with that mess than this God forsaken flesh eating and blood drinking barbarian running this government...

Even Somalia is not this bad now....IDP everywhere when we are not at war??

People begging alms up and down even here on Nairaland...Which is a deliberate attempt by this satanic government just to take there will away...

My friend enough is enough.....God is about to tear this satanic government apart.....And it is going to be a massive self destruction!!

It is left for you all to retrace your steps...

Peace.
SeyeMan:

Prophet Nostradamus, what are you exposing. All the 16 years of PDP mess up, you did not see anything to expose.

Yéyé dey smell.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Osyabj: 9:37pm On May 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The final results of Ekiti APC primary

Kayode Fayemi 941

Segun Oni 454

Kayode Ojo 245

BAFEM 171

Oluyede OluWole 110

Gbenga Aluko 83

Fappy 23

Daramola Bimbo 29

Babafemi Ojudu 11

MOB. 11

Yaya Kolade 4

Ayo Arise 3

Muyiwa Olumilua. 2

Congrats to the next governor of Ekiti, Dr Kayode Fayemi.

Fayemi will defeat fayose puppet by 16-0. Now is the payback time.

All machineries of state must be deployed to pay back fayose and gej, 2014 rigging.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

lol Adelabu is not a grassroots politician. and let me tell you here ,there's unity forum, in oyo state politics, the unity forum has higher authority that Ajimobi and others cabals too. is that not why Adebayo shittu said that he will jail Ajimobi when he got elected which can never be possible. Apc in oyo state have divided. a house divided against itself shall not stand in
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by sunnedee2: 9:39pm On May 12, 2018
And the winner is Fayemi!!

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

BAF go lose even if he contest against stone!

Siaka want to install puppet because he knows he has stole Oyo state funds to the last kobo and plunged this state into debt

Let's see how things go in oyo state
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by lekzyn(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2018
I stand with JKF
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:43pm On May 12, 2018
SBG04:

Bros read and enlighten yourself.
And stop buying into Fayose and Lere olayinkas propaganda. Those guys are going down and will tell every lie possible and do anything evil and dishonorable to save themselves.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/260373-supreme-court-rules-dasuki.html
premiumtimes na Hausa propaganda news outlet just like thenation

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by abokikhalifa: 9:43pm On May 12, 2018
EYIBLESSN:

Non matter who will be elected. APC should not be voted in 2019.
They brought hardship on Nigerians.

If APC brought hardship on Nigerians what did PDP do?

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:45pm On May 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Let's see how things go in oyo state
hahaha, BAF keh? kikikiki, I get plenty of his calendar for here! Am very close to APC than you think
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2018
Osyabj:

Congrats to the next governor of Ekiti, Dr Kayode Fayemi.

Fayemi will defeat fayose puppet by 16-0. Now is the payback time.

All machineries of state must be deployed to pay back fayose and gej, 2014 rigging.
lillol I just dey laugh. as it stand, Pdp winning massively and convincely in the next governorship election July 14. in this year
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2018
Daddycoded:

Yes He was not in the race.

But Delegates still cast votes for him.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by cerpvad(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2018
grin THE RETURN OF JKF

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.