Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (72662 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 1:58pm On May 12, 2018
tuniski:

Anyhow they like they should do, the majority of ekiti people will resoundingly thrash APC come July! It is the beginning of farewell to buhari/apc in Nigeria!
Just like they resoundingly thrashed APC in the recent edo and ondo.

Wailers never learn!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 12, 2018
DamiBukola:
APC is a disgrace to Nigeria

Aunty Bukola. Which party is not a disgrace to Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Babacele: 2:04pm On May 12, 2018
hmmm can't wait for this to be over.....Fayose and his stooges must be swept away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by DamiBukola: 2:12pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:

Aunty Bukola. Which party is not a disgrace to Nigeria?
APC promised us change and doing otherwise. Mind you, pdp never promised change so don't try to drag in other parties.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2018
DamiBukola:
APC promised us change and doing otherwise. Mind you, pdp never promised change so don't try to drag in other parties.

Even with all these revelations of massive stealing of resources that were perpetrated under PDP?

Change is not a fast and sudden thing, even in chemistry grin grin

10 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 2:25pm On May 12, 2018
DamiBukola:
Don't mind them. Anybody who doesn't support APC must be PDP. Yet most of them are really hungry under this APC government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Surpluss: 2:27pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:

Even with all these revelations of massive stealing of resources that were perpetrated under PDP?

APC is as worse as PDP. Remember APC is made up of former PDP looters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by NothingDoMe: 2:28pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:

Nonesene. We want facts and prosecutions. Wetin concern us with Revelations? Na church we dey?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 2:35pm On May 12, 2018
So far, the following have voted:

* Statutory delegates

* Delegates from Ekiti East local government area

*Delegates from Ekiti south-west LGA

*Delegates from Emure local government area

*Gbonyin local government area delegates

*Delegates from Ikere local government area

*Ise-Orun local government

*Ido-Osi LGA delegates

So far, so good. There's orderliness and peace. Hopefully, things won't change.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Nonesene. We want facts and prosecutions. Wetin concern us with Revelations? Na church we dey?

Which other facts do you still need, when you know the thousands of dollars recovered from Madueke, Dasuki, Metuh and other PDP looters.

The FIRS, JAMB, Nigeria Customs, NPA, NIMASA testimonies are also good evidence to ascertain that our country was under bad managers when PDP was ruling us. We know the peanut these ministries used to turn in for us before and we are all aware of the recent development in those ministries.

May Nigeria not return to the hands of the looters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
Voting has commences.

Security Chiefs are seriously Guiding The votes:

1. State Director of DSS, Mrs. Promise Ihenacho,
2. Police Commissioner, Mr Bello Ahmed,
3. State Commandant of NSCDC, Mr. Donatus Ikemefuna,

Other High ranking Security chiefs among them are seen sternly watching the ballot boxes.

Voting continues

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2018
yns4real:
So far, the following have voted:

* Statutory delegates

Sounds like engineerboat

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2018
I see apc winning 10 lgas with pdp struggling the remaining 6 with sdp.just as mimiko's candidate was defeated so shall that of fayose fall.meanwhile mimiko was politically stronger and performed far better than fayose.fayose will end up like him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:
I see apc winning 10 lgas with pdp struggling the remaining 6 with sdp.just as mimiko's candidate was defeated so shall that of fayose fall.meanwhile mimiko was politically stronger and performed far better than fayose.fayose will end up like him

This can only happen if APC could endorse a widely acceptable candidate like Segun Oni or Bimbo Daramola but with Fayemi, the state might going to be for PDP again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ages2020: 3:02pm On May 12, 2018
Keep day dreaming..........

senatordave1:

8 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by bedspread: 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
Aminat508:
I'm outside, where are you?
am @ your front.... Whoever wins today has Lost the Election.....
FAYOSE Straight...

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:
Even with recession APC caused?
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by CilicMarin: 3:19pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:

This can only happen if APC could endorse a widely acceptable candidate like Segun Oni or Bimbo Daramola but with Fayemi, the state might going to be for PDP again.

Fayemi is no pushover in this election. Just mark it one side.

A lot of things will happen before and during the election. Fayemi is coming fully prepared for Fayose.

Let me end it there.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by kolexy(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2018
Alejoc:
Give us Segun Oni and Ekiti will be all over APC for the guber race.... with Fayemi APC will spend more and may still lose the election.... He was just defeated as a sitting GOVERNOR loosing election in all the local governments under him including his own.

Segun Oni has enough goodwill and the only thing that can work against him is Buhari bad governance. Give me a Segun Oni anytime and you will have my vote irrespective of political party.... He is a very discipline personality!

Spot on bro. Are you on ground?

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by 1wolex85: 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:

APC will simply use the Akeredolu formula. The guy isn't more popular than Mimiko and Oke in Ondo but he won. Federal forces supported him with enough cash and he simply bought votes. I am sure that is Fayemi's plan. In a free and fair election, pdp will likely win but buying of votes will be the order of the day
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by fanpaul2: 3:26pm On May 12, 2018
Hope oni wins
However If you need instant data at the rate of 550 per GB or 599 airtime per GB call 08165250007 or WhatsApp 08034577114 it instant data, a trial will convince you
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 3:26pm On May 12, 2018
Neyoor:

bedspread:
am @ your front.... Whoever wins today has Lost the Election.....
FAYOSE Straight...
See them!!!

Now they want elections!

In 2014 Jonathan, Fayose, and General Momoh used the army and the full federal might to win ekiti.

Whether Fayemi or Oni,

APC losing ekiti is not an option.

By hook or by crook, APC is taking ekiti.

Karma must be served on Fayose.

We heard the same thing about Mimiko and Ize Iyamu,

All that grassroot nonsense.

With the atrocities of Fayose,

Insulting Buhari and his wife, even mocking Buhari's health.

The APC can never miss ekiti.

Whether they present Fayemi or Oni.

5 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by yns4real: 3:27pm On May 12, 2018
UPDATED: So far, the following have voted:
* Statutory delegates
*Delegates from Ekiti south-west LGA
*Ido-Osi LGA delegates
*Delegates from Moba local government area
*Oye local government area
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by agabusta: 3:27pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Fayemi is no pushover in this election. Just mark it one side.

A lot of things will happen before and during the election. Fayemi is coming fully prepared for Fayose.

Let me end it there.

A lot of people dont like Fayemi. He should go and sit down and let Segun Oni deliver the needed victory for APC.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by CilicMarin: 3:28pm On May 12, 2018
1wolex85:

APC will simply use the Akeredolu formula. The guy isn't more popular than Mimiko and Oke in Ondo but he won. Federal forces supported him with enough cash and he simply bought votes. I am sure that is Fayemi's plan. In a free and fair election, pdp will likely win but buying of votes will be the order of the day

And with Adedeye promising to work against Fayose/PDP, Fayemi might just nick it.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Kendrick80(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2018
Zendinho:
I get sugar.... abeg who get garri and groundnut?
I get groundnut....who get cold water Abeg
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 3:31pm On May 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Stay there and be waiting for facts.

People who looted have refunded money.

Those on in the looters' list have failed to sue.

EFCC will continue to haunt them.

Stay there and be waiting for facts.

And By The Way if you're thinking APC will lose power anytime soon,

You are very naive.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by CilicMarin: 3:33pm On May 12, 2018
agabusta:

A lot of people dont like Fayemi. He should go and sit down and let Segun Oni deliver the needed victory for APC.

Segun Oni cannot win this Primaries, going by what I have seen so far.

So the election might be Fayose Vs Fayemi, round 2.

And Fayemi has upgraded in thuggery and art of winning election by any means. Something tells me, Ondo debacle will repeat itself in Ekiti. I might be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2018
1wolex85:

Have you forgetten that

1. Sherrif factor that APC used

2. The Bastard Jiomoh Ibrahim that was used.

3. Hope u remembered that Jimoh ibrahim was still campaigning on the day of election while NTA, ADABA F.M. Poisitive F.M, Channel Tv beemed all his campaign live.

Majority just seat back at home the moment the campiagn satrt going during the election, that they better stay at home instead of wasting their votes on Jimoh Ibrahim.

That alone worked against Eyitayo Jegede
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Segun Oni cannot win this Primaries, going by what I have seen so far.

So the election might be Fayose Vs Fayemi, round 2.

And Fayemi has upgraded in thuggery and art of winning election by any means. Something tells me, Ondo debacle will repeat itself in Ekiti. I might be wrong though.

Scenero that Happen in Ondo cannot work in Ekiti State.

Fayose has done his home work very well that is why since a year ago, he has made his intention about his deputy known, so that all wahala would have been solve before the primary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.