Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? (1140 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) / Please, Explain This To Me / Pls Guys Help Explain This Shipment Information For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by Zyzman: 7:56am On May 12, 2018
Morning Guys I keep Getting a message on my phone from etisalat everyday..The message is as shown below. I was wondering if anybody could explain this to me.

Your main data balance of 500mb has expired.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by lordcenred(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2018
Zyzman:
Morning Guys I keep Getting a message on my phone from etisalat everyday..The message is as shown below. I was wondering if anybody could explain this to me.

Your main data balance of 500mb has expired.
I'm not an etisalat subscriber though but I think you subscribed to the plan and on expiration, they keep sending the reminder. You need to cancel auto renewal to stop receiving the message
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by NaijaTechnician(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
lordcenred:

I'm not an etisalat subscriber though but I think you subscribed to the plan and on expiration, they keep sending the reminder. You need to cancel auto renewal to stop receiving the message

grin grin The guy think say freebies offer grin so he's looking for d code to renew it for free grin grin

Dial *419# u will be given free 500mb for free grin
Re: Can Someone Please Explain This To Me? by lordcenred(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

grin grin The guy think say freebies offer grin so he's looking for d code to renew it for free grin grin

Dial *419# u will be given free 500mb for free grin
Lol abeg do u know the price of gionee m6 mirror screen

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Infinix Phone In 2018 / How To Earn Money For Free With Skrinad / Huawei Y7 Pro(2019) Reviews And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.