Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria (1066 Views)

My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians / Check Out The Pictures Of Curvy Girls Rema Rejected For A Smaller Girl / E-money House And Cars: The Pictures That Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2018
My name is Chris Sylva, and I
have an aspiration to lead you all, I may not be rich and political but I have the interest of Nigeria at hand, your interests.

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On May 12, 2018
shocked

Weting be this?

You look malnourished, you no the chop?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On May 12, 2018
shocked

Weting be this?

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by fawaz22(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2018
all the best for you
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Weting be this?

are you ok
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2018
fawaz22:
all the best for you
support me
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by Cr7sBabe(f): 10:11am On May 12, 2018
Anyone wey sha go make Naija better
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
thats the spirit
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
thats the spirit
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by fawaz22(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2018
chrissylva:
support me
sir you ar a candidate of which party
2)what motivated you aspiration
3)how do u plan to make nigeria great.
4)how has buhari goverment affect u
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by SashaBanks(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2018
How do you plan to win Nigeria when you have not won the Poverty written all over you?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2018
fawaz22:
sir you ar a candidate of which party
2)what motivated you aspiration
3)how do u plan to make nigeria great.
4)how has buhari goverment affect u
Am a candidate of nowhere party for now, but I hope to join soon.

I am motivated by the cries of Nigerians, who seek for a better leader,.

I plan to make Nigeria great by removing corruption from Nigeria, by also ensuring I put square pegs into square holes in my government, that is bringing in technocrats not politicians, who don't know jack about running a government.

buhari government has not done badly except that he didn't fulfil any of his campaign promises.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2018
SashaBanks:
How do you plan to win Nigeria when you have not won the Poverty written all over you?
if I slap you en
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2018
lalasticlala and Seun, do justice
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by goldfinger007: 12:20pm On May 12, 2018
use that small money wey you wan waste for campaign go play 2 odd, season dey end tomorrow
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by austyn0(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Weting be this?

He looks better than Buhari,, you have to give him that.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of Your Next President Of Nigeria by austyn0(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2018
SashaBanks:
You will be a minister of his,, overseeing the Nation's needs.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Showing Us A Rare Side Of Their Bond. / E-money Shows Off His Cars In New Photo / Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.