Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters (24831 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by henryhemon(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:

Ogbeni, goan take one bottle of Stout and stop bombing my mentions with ur hurt jare. undecided

Its clear who is hurt. Who is bombing whose mention??

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Truflexunits(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2018
Highly disappointed..... �
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 3:00pm On May 12, 2018
henryhemon:

Its clear who is hurt. Who is bombing whose mention??

grin u no dey tire why u dey do lyk woman for hia na..
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 3:03pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:
Hold on, pple ve bin falling victims of scam before you were born and wont stop now. Stop acting like a saviour here with ur comment. When pple talk like they can save the world of some things, i just smile coz derz little you know of the system of things in dz world.

Not even those arrests will stop new guys from cyber crime.

Na today undecided

Yahoo boy and 419 scammer spotted! EFCC please take action! sad

2 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by GavelSlam: 3:05pm On May 12, 2018
HtwoOw:
I guess German Shepard is the same as local dog as well

grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the Alsace region I reckon it would be a local ekuke.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 3:06pm On May 12, 2018
laudate:

Yahoo boy and 419 scammer spotted! EFCC please take action! sad

Lol... Yea, am spamming right from inside Magu's office if you did not know tongue
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 3:07pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:
Lol... Yea, am spamming right from inside Magu's office if you did not know tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by userplainly(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
I don't think what Noble did is right. Man must survive in this country. So if they didn't do you anything, let them be.

Stop acting like a patriotic citizen.

Try snitching on government officials who have stolen millions already.

I swear!.. the woman that steals maggi and fowl in the market will be beaten, stripped unclad and paraded but the politician that will steal billions! steal your children's future and starve you with unemployment and inflation will be applauded!... his children will be worshipped and praised...... ..

I swear I hate those people that form too decent and holy meanwhile na dia sh!t smell pass! ...... some girls will never give u face only that hard working brother in church that will promise to marry them! come see her in her father's house n FCK the life outa her then claimed the mother or father don't like her tribe!... hypocrites!!
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by kindredspirit(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2018
henryhemon:

You can hang yourself if it pains you that I speak about morals.

Dude, don't waste your keystrokes on people that you can not convince that crime is bad. They are too far gone to be redeemed. I've tried several times to reason with them and I was appalled at the evil mindset of many of them. They see NOTHING wrong in making money off of the sweat of another person. They would take the shirt off your back, given the chance. The day I gave up was when one of them told me that duping people of their money was good while kidnapping and armed robbery was bad. The fellow opined that since nobody was killed in the process of being scammed, then it's not bad as opposed to armed robbery and kidnapping ! Can you beat that !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 3:17pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67499501][/quote]

I'm smiling coz you are jus another dumb troll cheesy
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Flickzvill(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2018
What noble did is wrong very very wrong, go to clubs in other part of the world they run their drug biz and they use music and real estate to cover up all the big names you hear today likes of pdiddy,rick ross,donald trump,etc went into drug biz its no big deal why are taking ours too criozly na we first start am? The.only thing this short midget would have done is doing this shit discretly thats how its done. Mr noble if you die or any of your family dies as a result of your fast finger your so called supporters will forget you in just few weeks and thats it. Dear snitches wen u want to do your job go quetly you don't have to annouce it to d world i swear i just pity this nigga cry
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 3:20pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:
I'm smiling coz you are jus another dumb troll cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
I don't think what Noble did is right. Man must survive in this country. So if they didn't do you anything, let them be.

See another criminal loving T.W.A.T defending criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
kindredspirit:

Dude, don't waste your keystrokes on people that you can not convince that crime is bad. They are too far gone to be redeemed. I've tried several times to reason with them and I was appalled at the evil mindset of many of them. They see NOTHING wrong in making money off of the sweat of another person. They would take the shirt off your back, given the chance. The day I gave up was when one of them told me that stealing and duping people of their money was good while kidnapping and armed robbery was bad. The fellow opined that since nobody was killed in the process of being scammed, then it's not bad as opposed to armed robbery and kidnapping ! Can you beat that !

The one that gets to me is when they blame the government for their laziness and criminal mindset. Which reasonable person does that - Only a criminal in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
userplainly:
I swear!.. the woman that steals maggi and fowl in the market will be beaten, stripped unclad and paraded but the politician that will steal billions! steal your children's future and starve you with unemployment and inflation will be applauded!... his children will be worshipped and praised...... ..

I swear I hate those people that form too decent and holy meanwhile na dia sh!t smell pass! ...... some girls will never give u face only that hard working brother in church that will promise to marry them! come see her in her father's house n FCK the life outa her then claimed the mother or father don't like her tribe!... hypocrites!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Yoruba4Life: 3:24pm On May 12, 2018
Afroreporter:
Snitch is a word used by black Americans to glorify cowardice. You have a criminal in your community who you are too afraid to expose stealing from you, shooting up the neighbourhood and engaging in drug related crimes but you justify your silence by claiming not to be a snitch. Which other communities apart from that of the African Americans glorify this self destructive culture?

We are Africans. If you are brave enough to expose crimes while putting your safety at risk, all we can do is applaud you.
Noble igwe, we thank you very much!!!

Well said, bro.. God bless you. It's the same in 9ja and the poor nations around the globe where pple live in fear due to lack of adequate security, poverty et al...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by iamstrong(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
Yahoo yahoo girlfriend spotted grin
Ameeboh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by HtwoOw: 3:27pm On May 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
GavelSlam:

In the Alsace region I reckon it would be a local ekuke.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2018
Afroreporter:
Snitch is a word used by black Americans to glorify cowardice. You have a criminal in your community who you are too afraid to expose stealing from you, shooting up the neighbourhood and engaging in drug related crimes but you justify your silence by claiming not to be a snitch. Which other communities apart from that of the African Americans glorify this self destructive culture?

We are Africans. If you are brave enough to expose crimes while putting your safety at risk, all we can do is applaud you.
Noble igwe, we thank you very much!!!

Can Noble Igwe tell me yahoo bois and politicians have not patronized his clothing bizness? He is also a criminal for supporting criminals.

If he has any info to help the law enforcement he shud pass it to the appropriate quarters with proofs not drawing stupid attention to himself for no sensible reason and risking hus safety. U may call it bravery bt theres a thin line between bravery and stupidity.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 3:30pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:

Hold on, pple ve bin falling victims of scam before you were born and wont stop now. Stop acting like a saviour here with ur comment. When pple talk like they can save the world of some things, i just smile coz derz little you know of the system of things in dz world.

Na today undecided

You are a criminal and should be ashamed of yourself. You have no clue how damaging you and your crime colleagues has caused Nigeria internationally. That the only thing Nigerians are now known for is advance fee fraud.

Let me remind you that the artificial success you are enjoying is due to holistic ineptitude of law enforcement officers and general ridiculousness of the justice system in Nigeria. However, such situation is about to change as the international community is mounting pressure on Nigerian government to eradicate people like you and keep them where they rightfully belong - PRISON.

My only advice for your lazy and lack of creativity mindset is - GO AND LOOK FOR A JOB YOU LAZY BUM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by oyetunder(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2018
HtwoOw:
I guess German Shepard is the same as local dog as well

grin grin grin grin grin grin

If we had built a respected society, our local dogs too would be respected everywhere.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by willibounce1(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2018
you cannot just call yourself an inspirational speaker if you do not have a good job or successful business. What does the onyemike do aside from making noise on the internet. inspirational speaker is not a professor. Noble did not snitch on anybody. if your hands are clean, there is nothing to be scared of.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 3:47pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:

You are a criminal and should be ashamed of yourself. You have no clue how damaging you and your crime colleagues has caused Nigeria internationally. That the only thing Nigerians are now known for is advance fee fraud.

Let me remind you that the artificial success you are enjoying is due to holistic ineptitude of law enforcement officers and general ridiculousness of the justice system in Nigeria. However, such situation is about to change as the international community is mounting pressure on Nigerian government to eradicate people like you and keep them where they rightfully belong - PRISON.

My only advice for your lazy and lack of creativity mindset is - GO AND LOOK FOR A JOB YOU LAZY BUM!

Lol... Like you re mounting pressure on me too bah? cheesy

Some of you on dz platform are so dumb, very very dumb.
You will get hold of ur keyboard like you writing an exam pouring out ur misguided thoughts on someone's comment forming like you d only one well informed or angry about a situation.

Do we all ve to place a disclaimer on evry comment we make?

Dumbasses like you will jus read another's comment and make disparaging remarks.

So, coz my comment doesnt support ur on view, ur low iq concluded that ayam a yahoo boi, abi?

Go and use panadol, la casera, with codeine, you will be alright undecided yeye pipu

I still maintain my views anyway. If you like bring efcc to ma mention, i m here for you all tongue
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by userplainly(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67499885][/quote]
See this dirty blind bat!....
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 3:48pm On May 12, 2018
userplainly:
See this dirty blind bat!....

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Tobyarab(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:

Na today undecided
Kinda think you are young and ignorant. every society have persons who are apt to commit crime but when you don't check those people, disaster occurs. got no time for asinine arguments. I didn't grow in the same background as you. maybe you grew up where there is an inexistent moral compass. keep your opinion to yourself. you won't be the first nor the last person to be on the side of "let's counter good behavior "

2 Likes

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by efighter: 3:58pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:

You, your boyfriend and your brothers are fraudsters, very soon, EFCC will catch up with you all
Only a criminal supports fellow criminals.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by harmbhrosz(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:
In as much as I don't support crime but can someone show me a Nigerian who is not a thief or have no intention of doing so if opportunity presents itself.

If you haven't done anything to better people lives, please don't blame them for what they become.... Survival is everything.
even when armed robber comes to your house to rape your girls and cart away with your money.

survival is still everything right?

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by isybeke(f): 4:07pm On May 12, 2018
Noble went too far, though he spoke rightly but with wrong approach
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Youngsage: 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
emmaBS:
The so called motivational speaker is probably benefiting from crime/fraud in one way or the other.
Trust no one!
Exactly! motivational speaker my foot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / Ken Erics And Eve Esin Throwback Photo / Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.