Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters (24829 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by themanderon: 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
It's sad that we have now developed into a nation of criminals. Just look at the way people are condemning the guy for saying the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by QuietHammer(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
I don't think what Noble did is right. Man must survive in this country. So if they didn't do you anything, let them be.

Stop acting like a patriotic citizen.

Try snitching on government officials who have stolen millions already.
Stupid talk. So if I see a little girl being raped I should not interfere by trying to save her from the rapist since I'm not the one being raped. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by itsmeurLady(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2018
Proverbs 10:14 and I quote " A wise man holds his tongue. Only a fool blurts out everything he knows; that only leads to sorrow and trouble" ... I have nothing else to say! What stopped him from giving the info to them privately Or those of you supporting him, will you do such or will u even let any of your loved one do such?

Nigeria is a brutal country, and u have to understand that not everything u see u talk especially this our new generation of twitter users, be careful what you say and how you say it because if you get hurt tomorrow, all these ppl supporting you will be nowhere to be found.

Our politicians are stealing money but go and dare open your mouth if they won't deal with you and dat was why whistleblowing was introduced. Snitching is normally done privately and not in public or were you doing "Eye Service" Patriotic Nigerian, I'm not supporting anything oo but like someone said, u that u are exposing ppl, be sure that you have clean hands because the internet never forgets. Y'all be Wise!!!

Sound Sultan sang " I want to be like Moses, show my people them to the promise land but then I notice something, people wey try am don dey underground"

Be Wise!!!!
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by femo86(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
Motivational speaker indeed.........

Awon pretenders oshi...

So this motivational speaker dey encourage fraud......Kontinu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by itsmeurLady(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2018
themanderon:
It's sad that we have now developed into a nation of criminals. Just look at the way people are condemning the guy for saying the truth.

Nobody is condemning him, we are only concerned about his safety. I hope you remember what happened to Tuface These yahoo boys can go to any lengths to secure their investments, so he shld have done it in secret
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by itsmeurLady(f): 4:28pm On May 12, 2018
U needed to see how Lagos was very quiet yesterday and peaceful. There was no traffic on my way back from work and I was amazed. Does it mean that most of the peeps in Lagos are into one shady stuff or the other? Only God will help us all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 4:29pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:

Lol... Like you re mounting pressure on me too bah? cheesy

Some of you on dz platform are so dumb, very very dumb.
You will get hold of ur keyboard like you writing an exam pouring out ur misguided thoughts on someone's comment forming like you d only one well informed or angry about a situation.

Do we all ve to place a disclaimer on evry comment we make?

Dumbasses like you will jus read another's comment and make disparaging remarks.

So, coz my comment doesnt support ur on view, ur low iq concluded that ayam a yahoo boi, abi?

Go and use panadol, la casera, with codeine, you will be alright undecided yeye pipu

I still maintain my views anyway. If you like bring efcc to ma mention, i m here for you all tongue

If this is your rebuttal, then I am more ashamed of and for you. Stop denying that you are a crime loving fellow. Anybody that consciously or unconsciously support the activities of Advance Fee Fraudsters is a criminal too and that is what you are. Now let me break down dumb in this perspective, which you mentioned three times apart from your inability to articulate your thought in proper written English.

Dumb is your inability to understand that Advance Fee Fraud is a crime. You were quick to come to the defense of criminals like yourself and this clearly exposes how your brain cells are wired.

Dumb is your lack of moral and ethical values to understand the effect of these crimes. Dumb is the affinity for you to associate yourself with society misfits. Dumb is when you lack conscience and pity towards the victims, whose lives you and your colleagues destroys.

Finally, Dumb is when after you have perpetrated these crimes, you still go about displaying your ill-gotten short term wealth publicly and even on social media - Instagram Male Models.

In conclusion, you and your colleagues are criminals. You are misfits in the society. If we were all in a Human Manufacturing Plant, you are the defective products. You are the Leech in the community. The “Never Do Wells”. The scums that should be put away. You belong in prison where people with your kind of mindset and opinion enjoy themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:

If this is your rebuttal, then I am more ashamed of and for you. Stop denying that you are a crime loving fellow. Anybody that consciously or unconsciously support the activities of Advance Fee Fraudsters is a criminal too and that is what you are. Now let me break down dumb in this perspective, which you mentioned three times apart from your inability to articulate your thought in proper written English.

Dumb is your inability to understand that Advance Fee Fraud is a crime. You were quick to come to the defense of criminals like yourself and this clearly exposes how your brain cells are wired.

Dumb is your lack of moral and ethical values to understand the effect of these crimes. Dumb is the affinity for you to associate yourself with society misfits. Dumb is when you lack conscience and pity towards the victims, whose lives you and your colleagues destroys.

Finally, Dumb is when after you have perpetrated these crimes, you still go about displaying your ill-gotten short term wealth publicly and even on social media - Instagram Male Models.

In conclusion, you and your colleagues are criminals. You are misfits in the society. If we were all in a Human Manufacturing Plant, you are the defective products. You are the Leech in the community. The “Never Do Wells”. The scums that should be put away. You belong in prison where people with your kind of mindset enjoy themselves.

Which kind person be dz nitori Olorun. Talkative, haha undecided
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Tobyarab(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:
U needed to see how Lagos was very quiet yesterday and peaceful. There was no traffic on my way back from work and I was amazed. Does it mean that most of the peeps in Lagos are into one shady stuff or the other? Only God will help us all!
This your observation no follow. how are these two events related?
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by greatman247(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2018
emmaBS:
The so called motivational speaker is probably benefiting from crime/fraud in one way or the other.
Trust no one!

What's your business if that's the case. Then you also benefit from such for saying that.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 4:52pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:

Which kind person be dz nitori Olorun. Talkative, haha undecided

Someone who is not made of the same ilk as you. Someone who admonishes wrongdoings. Someone who is irritated by what you stand for and do. Someone who does not appreciate lazy folks and those whose mindsets are wired to think ONLY and perpetrate crime.

Finally, someone who is concerned about the future of Nigerian Youths who now glorify and want to emulate criminals.

In the 80s, we enjoyed watching your type squirm, cry and beg for mercy as the military shoot you to death. In the 90s, the Nigerian community labeled your type as deranged humans with incomprehensible mentality. The Nigerian society rejected you and your type. There were movies to remind us about your tragic end. Now, I am surprised that you and your crime loving friends have the audacity to express yourself and also forcing society to accept you.

Jesus!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by livinbygrace: 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:

You are a criminal and should be ashamed of yourself. You have no clue how damaging you and your crime colleagues has caused Nigeria internationally. That the only thing Nigerians are now known for is advance fee fraud.

Let me remind you that the artificial success you are enjoying is due to holistic ineptitude of law enforcement officers and general ridiculousness of the justice system in Nigeria. However, such situation is about to change as the international community is mounting pressure on Nigerian government to eradicate people like you and keep them where they rightfully belong - PRISON.

My only advice for your lazy and lack of creativity mindset is - GO AND LOOK FOR A JOB YOU LAZY BUM!

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense.Crime has been in existence before yahoo and it will still continue.Most of your politicians today were involved in crimes.In as much as i dont support scam ,no hope for this useless country except you have connection.Everything about this country is Yahoo.Even the NOBLE IGWE that is talking trash,is an ambassador of PAYPORTE that involves in money laundering.
Do you know what it takes for someone to graduate with 2;1 ,geology in UI ,year 1995 set and turn to Okada rider?
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 5:11pm On May 12, 2018
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense.Crime has been in existence before yahoo and it will still continue.Most of your politicians today were involved in crimes.In as much as i dont support scam ,no hope for this useless country except you have connection.Everything about this country is Yahoo.Even the NOBLE IGWE that is talking trash,is an ambassador of PAYPORTE that involves in money laundering.
Do you know what it takes for someone to graduate with 2;1 ,geology in UI ,year 1995 set and turn to Okada rider?

Another derange criminal fellow and advance fee fraud loving individual. Who is quick to blame everyone else, from the government to their family, but not themselves for their lack of success and inability to persevere and making something out of themselves. I marvel at your audacity to correlate politicians to yourself. This is why Society labeled your type incomprehensible mindset. I am shocked you will generalize Nigeria to the phrase you mentioned above.

Your crime loving type will be quick to scream that there is no job in Nigeria. However, are you aware that people get jobs everyday in Nigeria? Even if your crime loving brain do not allow you to think that, at least you can see job vacancies adverts on nairaland on a daily basis and the testimonies of members getting jobs.

Sane people like me will not keep quiet for insanity. I know that is what you want so you can continue with your crimes.

On the other hand, for the individual who graduated with a second class upper, but chooses to become an Okada driver, that is clearly his/her choice. However, in truth, an Okada man is much better than your type because he makes an honest living to support his family and also support the society positively by commuting people from one destination to another.

Imagine yourself, a criminal, trying to belittle an Okada rider? This is what Nigeria has turned itself into. Criminals and misfits can now talk - I shake my head. You are here to defend Advance Fee Fraudsters, but still don’t support crime. Is this not an irony and a good reason for you to go re-examine your brain and mind?

Let cut the crap, You are a criminal and a disgrace!!!! I am ashamed to share the same country with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 5:16pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:
Someone who is not made of the same ilk as you. Someone who admonishes wrongdoings. Someone who is irritated by what you stand for and do. Someone who does not appreciate lazy folks and those whose mindsets are wired to think ONLY and perpetrate crime.

Finally, someone who is concerned about the future of Nigerian Youths who now glorify and want to emulate criminals.

In the 80s, we enjoyed watching your type squirm, cry and beg for mercy as the military shoot you to death. In the 90s, the Nigerian community labeled your type as deranged humans with incomprehensible mentality. The Nigerian society rejected you and your type. There were movies to remind us about your tragic end. Now, I am surprised that you and your crime loving friends have the audacity to express yourself and also forcing society to accept you.

Jesus!!!

Spoken like a true boss! cheesy Here is a toast to your good health! cool You spelt it out well....may the wisdom God deposited in your life, continue to increase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by sweetgala(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
I don't think what Noble did is right. Man must survive in this country. So if they didn't do you anything, let them be.

Did you really type up the bolded shocked

Now I understand Buhari's angle much better. Bloody lazy youth angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by teepain: 5:18pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:

My dear sister, unfortunately things don't work that way. The crooks with their crooked ways will eventually find their way(s) into government and then they will end up messing us all up.

Check some people in government today and their antecedents and you may understand what I'm talking about. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by sweetgala(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:
In as much as I don't support crime but can someone show me a Nigerian who is not a thief or have no intention of doing so if opportunity presents itself.

If you haven't done anything to better people lives, please don't blame them for what they become.... Survival is everything.

Survival is everything consequence is also real. A man who breaks the law shld be ready to answer to a judge one day.

The Nigerian society is destroyed beyond rescue because all social ills are ignored once there is money on the table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 5:20pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:

Jesus!!!

Plz, will you respect ursef n shut da hell up. Y do u nag like dz na, haha.. If u see me in person nkor? shocked plzzzzz

It is you dt will end tragically undecided You cannot force me into accepting ur views. You can rant all you want. If you wish, go back in time and watch those movies again, like i care cheesy

And leave Jesus out of it... He doesnt talk anyhow like you, chai

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by livinbygrace: 5:22pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:

Another derange criminal fellow and advance fee fraud loving individual. Who is quick to blame everyone else, from the government to their family, but not themselves for their lack of success and inability to persevere and making something out of themselves. I marvel at your audacity to correlate politicians to yourself. This is why Society labeled your type incomprehensible mindset. I am shocked you will generalize Nigeria to the phrase you mentioned above.

Your crime loving type will be quick to scream that there is no job in Nigeria. However, are you aware that people get jobs everyday in Nigeria? Even if your crime loving brain do not allow you to think that, at least you can see job vacancies adverts on nairaland on a daily basis and the testimonies of members getting jobs.

Sane people like me will not keep quiet for insanity. I know that is what you want so you can continue with your crimes.

On the other hand, for the individual who graduated with a second class upper, but chooses to become an Okada driver, that is clearly his/her choice. However, in truth, an Okada man is much better than your type because he makes an honest living to support his family and also support the society positively by commuting people from one destination to another.

Imagine yourself, a criminal, trying to belittle an Okada rider? This is what Nigeria has turned itself into. Criminals and misfits can now talk - I shake my head.

You are a disgrace!!!! I am ashamed to share the same country with you.

That condition that made a 2.1 graduate from 1995 till date turned to OKADA rider will surely locate you,then you will know better.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
livinbygrace:
That condition that made a 2.1 graduate from 1995 till date turned to OKADA rider will surely locate you,then you will know better.
Thanks for proving to us that you have sawdust for brains! sad So you are trying to use an example of someone trying to make an honest living as an okada rider, despite his 2.1 degree, as an excuse to justify the criminality of yahoo-yahoo boys? Wait, what school did you attend? shocked And your user name is 'livinbygrace.' What kind of grace is that? It definitely cannot be the kind of grace, being preached in Christendom. The grace of Christ does not justify or support criminality....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by SalamRushdie: 5:31pm On May 12, 2018
Afroreporter:
Snitch is a word used by black Americans to glorify cowardice. You have a criminal in your community who you are too afraid to expose stealing from you, shooting up the neighbourhood and engaging in drug related crimes but you justify your silence by claiming not to be a snitch. Which other communities apart from that of the African Americans glorify this self destructive culture?

We are Africans. If you are brave enough to expose crimes while putting your safety at risk, all we can do is applaud you.
Noble igwe, we thank you very much!!!

Very well said
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by kindredspirit(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
livinbygrace:

Dude, respect that Okada rider with a first class who chose to earn a honest living to take care of himself and his family. He is far better than a thief and fraudster who lives and takes care of his family out of the sweat and hard work of another person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by slegerman(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:
even when armed robber comes to your house to rape your girls and cart away with your money.

survival is still everything right?

Your analogy is unrelated.

please re-read again. Seems you didn't understand what I wrote up there.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by slegerman(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
sweetgala:

Survival is everything consequence is also real. A man who breaks the law shld be ready to answer to a judge one day.

The Nigerian society is destroyed beyond rescue because all social ills are ignored once there is money on the table

I couldn't agree less, bro. You just hit it rightly.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
livinbygrace:

If you are ashamed of Okada riders, I am not. They do honest work and provide a decent living for their family. It is people like you we should be ashamed of - those who do not want to work, yet want to live like kings. Are you not stupid? Is that not a clear definition of a deranged human being who is a misfit in the society?

Now let me give you a glimpse of myself without any form of arrogance but to inspire young Nigerians on this forum - I have 4 degrees. My first, I graduated with a 2:1 and because I knew the chances of me getting a job in my related field is slim, I buckled down to study so I could be one of the best in my class. Your type were busy partying and enjoying themselves in school. I landed my first job with an audit firm, where I was paid N20,000 per month, two months after NYSC. I left there and landed another job with a financial institution after 4 months. I stayed with the audit firm despite the poor salary because I needed the experience. Even within the financial institution, I still had to prove that I was good because I believe in hard work.

Also, because I now work with a financial institution, I had to get another degree so I can relate well with the financial nuances at work. I made a first class because I challenged myself. I told myself, if my first degree was a 2:1 with the ridiculous situation one has to face in a Nigerian educational environment, anything short of a first class is an insult. I graduated with a first class. I still wasn’t satisfied. I needed more professional qualifications so I can attract the right type of clients and even employers based on the knowledge, experience and skills I possess.

I say these to let you know that hard work and perseverance pays and that regardless of your situation, you can still make a success out of yourself. If you truly choose to. So all the excuses I hear from young Nigerians are untenable but further justifies why the President labeled young Nigerians as lazy beings.

In all these, I am still not satisfied. Competition is getting stiff and I must stay relevant. Hence, I must continue to work hard as long as my body can carry me. Now, is your comment above justifiable? Continue to be lazy and think like a criminal, you misfit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by slegerman(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Proverbs 10:14 and I quote " A wise man holds his tongue. Only a fool blurts out everything he knows; that only leads to sorrow and trouble" ... I have nothing else to say! What stopped him from giving the info to them privately Or those of you supporting him, will you do such or will u even let any of your loved one do such?

Nigeria is a brutal country, and u have to understand that not everything u see u talk especially this our new generation of twitter users, be careful what you say and how you say it because if you get hurt tomorrow, all these ppl supporting you will be nowhere to be found.

Our politicians are stealing money but go and dare open your mouth if they won't deal with you and dat was why whistleblowing was introduced. Snitching is normally done privately and not in public or were you doing "Eye Service" Patriotic Nigerian, I'm not supporting anything oo but like someone said, u that u are exposing ppl, be sure that you have clean hands because the internet never forgets. Y'all be Wise!!!

Sound Sultan sang " I want to be like Moses, show my people them to the promise land but then I notice something, people wey try am don dey underground"

Be Wise!!!!

Couldn't agree less, sis. May God continue to bless you with wisdom.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by harmbhrosz(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:

Your analogy is unrelated.

please re-read again. Seems you didn't understand what I wrote up there.
ofcoz why would it related, you're only supporting crime when it pays right
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 6:21pm On May 12, 2018
thunderbabs:

Plz, will you respect ursef n shut da hell up. Y do u nag like dz na, haha.. If u see me in person nkor? shocked plzzzzz

It is you dt will end tragically undecided You cannot force me into accepting ur views. You can rant all you want. If you wish, go back in time and watch those movies again, like i care cheesy

And leave Jesus out of it... He doesnt talk anyhow like you, chai

I do not wish to see you. How do I explain myself to the world being in the presence of criminals and mentally deranged individuals who should either be in prison on mental hospitals. I can see you are a bit ashamed of your behavior and want society to turn a blind eye. No! We will speak for what is right and uphold proper moral values. We will shame and embrass you and your criminal minded colleagues till you change from your stupid behavior. We will no longer keep quiet and allow criminals like you run the streets of Nigeria. You can keep suffering from cognitive dissonance, but we must save our youth from your type.

FYI, you have no clue what is about to hit you and your friends. I will say no more rather than advise you to go and get a decent job. #Crime do not pay! #Stop being lazy! #Stop being a deranged human being!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by slegerman(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:
ofcoz why would it related, you're only supporting crime when it pays right

My brother let me come down well, maybe you will understand now.

I am not in support of any form of crime and at the same time, I am not quick to condemn anyone for any crime.

According to Emmanuel Kant, "Before you can say that something is morally wrong or right, you must first consider the circumstances leading to it."

No one was born a criminal. It was circumstances that push people to crime. So until you have been in that circumstance and where able to keep your head up, then you have no right to condemn people. Let natural law take care of that person with time.

Let me go Biblical, When mob were trying to stone Mary for adultery, Jesus simply asked anyone who haven't committed sin should cast the first stone and I believe you know how the story ends. What the mob were trying to do is the law as commanded by Moses and apparently, the right thing, abi? Does it means Jesus supported crime?

That was the rationale behind my first post.( please re-read it again in the light of this explanation)

Lets stop condemning people for crime which most of you here will indulge in it, if given the opportunity.

I hope I made myself clear....

Again, I wouldn't support crime and am not equally quick to condemn. Let Karma take care of everyone.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:
My brother let me come down well, maybe you will understand now.

I am not in support of any form of crime and at the same time, I am not quick to condemn anyone for any crime.

According to Emmanuel Kant, "Before you can say that something is morally wrong or right, you must first consider the circumstances leading to it."

No one was born a criminal. It was circumstances that push people to crime. So until you have been in that circumstance and where able to keep your head up, then you have no right to condemn people. Let natural law take care of that person with time.

Let me go Biblical, When mob were trying to stone Mary for adultery, Jesus simply asked anyone who haven't committed sin should cast the first stone and I believe you know how the story ends. What the mob were trying to do is the law as commanded by Moses and apparently, the right thing, abi? Does it means Jesus supported crime?

That was the rationale behind my first post.( please re-read it again in the light of this explanation)

Lets stop condemning people for crime which most of you here will indulge in it, if given the opportunity.

I hope I made myself clear....

Again, I wouldn't support crime and am not equally quick to condemn. Let Karma take care of everyone.
If you have ever been the victim of scammers or yahoo-yahoo boys, you would never handle their criminality with kid gloves, just like you have done here. sad So we shouldn't condemn people for their crimes? shocked Ok, let us give them an award then, since you feel they should not be made culpable for their actions. If vices and crimes are not condemned and stopped, people will see it as a viable alternative to earning a living! May you be scammed of your hard-earned earnings by the same folks you are trying to defend. Oya, say Amen! angry

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by slegerman(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2018
laudate:

If you have ever been the victim of scammers or yahoo-yahoo boys, you would never handle their criminality with kid gloves, just like you have done here. sad So we shouldn't condemn people for their crimes? shocked Ok, let us give them an award then, since you feel they should not be made culpable for their actions. If vices and crimes are not condemned and stopped, people will see it as a viable alternative to earning a living! May you be scammed of your hard-earned earnings by the same folks you are trying to defend. Oya, say Amen! angry

My brother, I have been scammed. Not even in thousands, so I understand all these. The question still remains " show me someone who hasn't stolen or wouldn't do so if the opportunity presents itself.

"Opportunity makes a thief."- Vee - The Mafia Manager.

Again, I will never support any form of crime and at the same wouldn't be QUICK to condemn anyone.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil (Eccl. 8:11). Nothing surprises me any more in this country. What really offends me is that the same ones glorifying the activities of the cyber rogues will still come here vomiting thrash against the politicians... and you wonder why it's so difficult to find credible/responsible leaders at local, state, and national levels. I am trying hard not to give up fully on the youths of this nation, but imbeciles on Nairaland continue to seriously try my patience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From OJB's Candle Light Procession / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos / Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.