Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters (24854 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
I don't think what Noble did is right. Man must survive in this country. So if they didn't do you anything, let them be.

Stop acting like a patriotic citizen.

Try snitching on government officials who have stolen millions already.
If you or a close friend or family haven’t been scammed by fraudsters then you won’t know how it feels. Do you know how many people commit suicide just because they were scammed?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 7:11pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:

My brother, I have been scammed. Not even in thousands, so I understand all these. The question still remains " show me someone who hasn't stolen or wouldn't do so if the opportunity presents itself.

"Opportunity makes a thief."- Vee - The Mafia Manager.

Again, I will never support any form of crime and at the same wouldn't be QUICK to condemn anyone.

Your last sentence irritates me. You do not support crime, but want to justify crime. Who are you What kind of person are you Are you a normal human being with proper functional brains This statement of yours makes me cringed.

People have been in worse circumstances, but make good out of their circumstances to become successful. A criminal is a criminal regardless of circumstances. If a criminal experience challenges rather than address their challenges within the confines of the law, the act otherwise.

My question to you is - why are you trying to justify crime? If you don’t support it, speak against it. Else you are a sympathizer and that makes you have affinity for crime too and likewise a potential criminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 7:19pm On May 12, 2018
Ameeboh:
I don't think what Noble did is right. Man must survive in this country. So if they didn't do you anything, let them be.

These are the comments of a future Nigerian mother! If this lady can make these comments, what is the future of Nigeria? Is this the moral values she intend to bring up her children in? Is this the advice she wishes to give to her future or present kids?

I weep for what my country is turning into. Please why is the EFCC and SFU so slow to round these human beings up before they infect us all with their dirty minds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by harmbhrosz(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:

My brother let me come down well, maybe you will understand now.

I am not in support of any form of crime and at the same time, I am not quick to condemn anyone for any crime.

According to Emmanuel Kant, "Before you can say that something is morally wrong or right, you must first consider the circumstances leading to it."

No one was born a criminal. It was circumstances that push people to crime. So until you have been in that circumstance and where able to keep your head up, then you have no right to condemn people. Let natural law take care of that person with time.

Let me go Biblical, When mob were trying to stone Mary for adultery, Jesus simply asked anyone who haven't committed sin should cast the first stone and I believe you know how the story ends. What the mob were trying to do is the law as commanded by Moses and apparently, the right thing, abi? Does it means Jesus supported crime?

That was the rationale behind my first post.( please re-read it again in the light of this explanation)

Lets stop condemning people for crime which most of you here will indulge in it, if given the opportunity.

I hope I made myself clear....

Again, I wouldn't support crime and am not equally quick to condemn. Let Karma take care of everyone.

people like you are exactly why we're where we are as a country today with this very toxic mentality.

If the judgement of this world was left to karma, I'm sure it wouldn't be a better place for you and I.

Your quote on Emmanuel Kant vividly reveals what you stands for which has a counter saying that There's no excuse for crime

Every crime should and must be condemned. See you even quoting bible, we're not talking about sins here, we're talking about crime..... which was why I said you're only supporting crime cause it favours you just as you're mis-quoting bible to suit yourself...

Now adultery is a sin (religiously) and not a crime (lawfully) because it involves two consensual adults that has to agree to it, but when you forcefully or deceitfully take what's not yours then you are a CRIMINAL and will be condemned and dealt with according.

Lastly Jesus did not support crime, he only condemned another crime which was mobbing, again go know the difference between sin and crime and stop using your sins to justify your crime, if you're caught you're heading to Jail o

So Brother please stop supporting crime!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Boss13: 7:31pm On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:
people like you are exactly why we're where we are as a country today with this very toxic mentality.

If the judgement of this world was left to karma, I'm sure it wouldn't be a better place for you and I.

Your quote on Emmanuel Kant vividly reveals what you stands for which has a counter saying that There's no excuse for crime

Every crime should and must be condemned. See you even quoting bible, we're not talking about sins here, we're talking about crime..... which was why I said you're only supporting crime cause it favours you just as you're mis-quoting bible to suit yourself...

Now adultery is a sin (religiously) and not a crime (lawfully) because it involves two consensual adults that has to agree to it, but when you forcefully or deceitfully take what's not yours then you are a CRIMINAL and will be condemned and dealt with according.

Brother please stop supporting crime!!!

WORD

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by ccruns: 7:39pm On May 12, 2018
I'm yet to make out a single motivation in Oyemykke's voice. Why the clueless attack on the person of Igwe Noble for speaking out the truth. As much as we know that 'man must survive in this our Nigeria' morals, conscience and societal values is still a treasure to reckon. Noble Igwe thanks for voicing out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by slegerman(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2018
harmbhrosz:

Lastly Jesus did not support crime, he only condemned another crime which was mobbing, again go know the difference between sin and crime and stop using your sins to justify your crime, if you're caught you're heading to Jail o

So Brother please stop supporting crime!!!

No bro. People like you are why we are here. Because you are being selective.

Do you know that some companies or persons get dollars for N306 while other get it for N360.

Some companies get import waivers for the same import their competitors pay custom duties for.

Some companies under-pay their taxes and pay some accountants to do their cover up.

Some companies deduct their workers pension and wouldn't remit it.

Do you some people we entrust with our collective wealth, squander it without remorse.

The examples are too much to mention. So don't be selective, if you want to condemn crime, please condemn all.

I have never said I don't condemn crime, I only said I am not QUICK to condemn.

Finally, I don't do crime, I am gainfully employed and I ran some businesses.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by thunderbabs: 7:50pm On May 12, 2018
Boss13:

I do not wish to see you. How do I explain myself to the world being in the presence of criminals and mentally deranged individuals who should either be in prison on mental hospitals. I can see you are a bit ashamed of your behavior and want society to turn a blind eye. No! We will speak for what is right and uphold proper moral values. We will shame and embrass you and your criminal minded colleagues till you change from your stupid behavior. We will no longer keep quiet and allow criminals like you run the streets of Nigeria. You can keep suffering from cognitive dissonance, but we must save our youth from your type.

FYI, you have no clue what is about to hit you and your friends. I will say no more rather than advise you to go and get a decent job. #Crime do not pay! #Stop being lazy! #Stop being a deranged human being!

Lol.... Can u stay a minute where criminals really are? grin

Buh damn, bro you talk too much. Its ok, dont keep silent keep talking. Goodluck
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by harmbhrosz(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2018
slegerman:

No bro. People like you are why we are here. Because you are being selective.

Do you know that some companies or persons get dollars for N306 while other get it for N360.

Some companies get import waivers for the same import their competitors pay custom duties for.

Some companies under-pay their taxes and pay some accountants to do their cover up.

Some companies deduct their workers pension and wouldn't remit it.

Do you some people we entrust with our collective wealth, squander it without remorse.

The examples are too much to mention. So don't be selective, if you want to condemn crime, please condemn all.

I have never said I don't condemn crime, I only said I am not QUICK to condemn.

Finally, I don't do crime, I am gainfully employed and I ran some businesses.

see talk, "you never said you don't condemn crime but you only don't QUICK to condemn crime" what exactly is there to condemn and to not quick Io condemn? Crime is Crime and it must be condemned wholeheartedly (if we're talking about a suspect of a crime now that one is another thing but we are talking about the word CRIME here specifically fraud) i wonder if you even understood what you typed.

I'm sure you won't be quick to condemn crime when you're scammed of all your life savings

And please stop using cooperate crime to justify your own, CRIME is CRIME any day any time, if any cooperation is into crime then expose them, you're the one being selective of your support for crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
Afroreporter:
Snitch is a word used by black Americans to glorify cowardice. You have a criminal in your community who you are too afraid to expose stealing from you, shooting up the neighbourhood and engaging in drug related crimes but you justify your silence by claiming not to be a snitch. Which other communities apart from that of the African Americans glorify this self destructive culture?

We are Africans. If you are brave enough to expose crimes while putting your safety at risk, all we can do is applaud you.
Noble igwe, we thank you very much!!!

Old fool,you will die with him
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Ugosample(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2018
Pentools:
All I can say is, virginity is never dignity until it moves into a closet/dark room full of opportunities. I go with what some guy above me said, stating that with the new move in our society you can hardly pinpoint someone that is totally free from crime or haven't contemplated it more than once...

Who knows dude might be speaking out of envy, jealousy or intimidation from those he perceived to be fraudsters or he might have been turned down by them at some point of need hence triggering such speech.

If u do a thorough background check Noble isn't free from crime even so, if he choose to "snitch" he should extend it to politics too, because they are the ones that watered fraud amongst the youth n the masses in general even without realising it.

To be unbiased now, how can you graduate with first class n the job you are fully qualified for is been given to some guy who can't even speak nor construct proper English, but because his father is a polithiefcian you will be sidelined..
Imagine working 9-5 weekdays for a peanut at the end of the month and your neighbours kid that is jobless gallivants the city spending luxuriously from one nation to another without a sweat all in the name of gov money.

It takes the grace of God to shut your mind to all those without reasoning shortcut which is obviously crime.

However no matter how you see it or think it, crime doesn't pay desist from it.

Crime should never be justified no matter the circumstance

Nigerians have just become something else, tolerating and promoting what is wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by itsmeurLady(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2018
Tobyarab:
This your observation no follow. how are these two events related?

Only lagosians can relate and if u are in Lagos and still can't relate, it means you were not on the island on Friday evening. It's simple!
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by ladenz(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2018
It's such a pity seeing the comments of those supporting scammers. Fraudsters and their supporters are insulting every hard working Nigerian who struggles hard to make a living in an honest manner. Go out on the streets everyday and see men and women working hard under sun or rain. Bus drivers, market women, office workers, business men etc. Yes, they have their faults but they didn't choose crime. They are the real hustlers, the true Nigerians. I just pray that one day God will provide us with a Government that will enable them live with peace of mind and the basic amenities they need to survive even if they cannot afford to buy the most expensive champagne in the clubs like those thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by laudate: 12:32am On May 13, 2018
slegerman:
My brother, I have been scammed. Not even in thousands, so I understand all these. The question still remains " show me someone who hasn't stolen or wouldn't do so if the opportunity presents itself.

"Opportunity makes a thief."- Vee - The Mafia Manager.

Again, I will never support any form of crime and at the same wouldn't be QUICK to condemn anyone.
Oga, this pathetic excuse you have just put across, does not hold water. Rather than steal if circumstances are unfavourable, I know many folks who would rather beg or do menial jobs. By saying "show me someone who hasn't stolen or wouldn't do so if the opportunity presents itself," you are advocating that people should resort to stealing if faced with daunting challenges, or if they can get away with it. It says a lot about the kind of values you hold. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:03am On May 13, 2018
slegerman:

Your analogy is unrelated.

please re-read again. Seems you didn't understand what I wrote up there.
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Andre1234: 7:10am On May 13, 2018
When a mark is placed and you can't find it, you are the fu**ing mark.

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Wiizzyy: 7:49am On May 13, 2018
Afroreporter:
If you are brave enough to expose crimes while putting your safety at risk, all we can do is applaud you.
Noble igwe, we thank you very much!!!
wat if he ends up dead wat is d applaud goin to do
Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by bamoski(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2018
Ameeboh:

You must be a girlfriend to a yahoo boy, shame on you

karma will get you soonest

1 Like

Re: Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters by Pentools(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Ugosample:

Crime should never be justified no matter the circumstance

Nigerians have just become something else, tolerating and promoting what is wrong

Hope you are not in anyway implying that I'm promoting it..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Kaffy Celebrates Her 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.