Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Actress Yvonne Okoro Explains Why Most Female Celebrities Are Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Yvonne Okoro Explains Why Most Female Celebrities Are Single (353 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Okoro Explains Why Most Female Celebrities Are Single by bencraigbritten: 1:20pm On May 12, 2018
Nigerian-born Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has explained why most celebrities are still single.

According to the 36-year-old actress, who is also single at the moment, she said a lot of the female celebs are confused as they can’t figure out if a man is coming for true love or because of their fame or money.

She said “A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life.

You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love”.

more @
http://teexclusive.com.ng/actress-yvonne-okoro-explains-why-most-female-celebrities-are-single/
Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Explains Why Most Female Celebrities Are Single by aristocrazzy: 1:33pm On May 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo | 10 Facts When They Are Nobody VS Now (fact Exposed)- Got Married / I Was Sexually Abused By A Woman - Whitney Houstons / Big Shaq - Man Don't Dance (official Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.