Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro (1850 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by 15Ebisco: 1:53pm On May 12, 2018
Actress Yvonne Okoro has explained why most celebrities are still single. This is coming after she slammed a journalist, Kofi Okyere Darko, for claiming that men prefer to marry quiet and not well known women over the societal and loud ones.

According to the 36-year-old single Nigerian-born Ghanaian actress, a lot of female celebs find it difficult finding true love cos most men are either coming because of their fame or money.

Yvonne Okoro said “A good number of celebs are single because they are confused as to who to accept in their life. You see, you are not sure if the person is coming in because of your fame and money or the person wants to be with you because of real love”.

Men don't have the courage to walk up to me - Actress Yvonne Okoro

Speaking about her own love life in the interview with showbiz, the actress said: “The issue is men don’t have balls to come forward to ask me out because they think I am already hooked or perhaps I am very high maintenance. Also, I may still be single because most people think celebrities are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing partners but that is a very wrong perception.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/men-dont-have-courage-to-walk-up-to-me.html

Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by MrSensor(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2018
wink She looks beautiful.
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by pyyxxaro: 1:55pm On May 12, 2018
Just continue

Menopause de on top Mtn mast de look u undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by HallaDaTruth: 2:03pm On May 12, 2018
We hear you
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by wtfcoded: 2:06pm On May 12, 2018
Good 4 u
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by austyn0(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2018
Bia Yvvone..

Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by youngsahito(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2018
it is a lie
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by sweetv(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2018
Nice woman you will soon marry

1 Like

Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by Elnino4ladies: 1:04am On May 13, 2018
Olosho spotted
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by daveP(m): 4:43am On May 13, 2018
Antie, your notion is the beginning of your own predicament..... using all these chasing money excuse to console themselves in public. crap.
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by Realhommie(m): 5:10am On May 13, 2018
Yen yen yen yen... Who has that meme please?

Actually, it's coz you lot are selfish, hopelessly materialistic eventhough y'all have some measure of comfort and finally y'all have unrealistic expectations..

Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by Kobicove(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2018
Is that so?
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by victorioushands: 7:01am On May 13, 2018
That's because you are not where I can see you. You are beautiful, so I don't see why men can't approach you if you have good character.
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:25am On May 13, 2018
do u tink that men easily approch women like that
we 1st of all figure the type of person u are and what we want from u

yvonne any man that will approch u will 1st of all consider this; publicity single motherhood

and most men aroud you and beyond knows who u have f#cked with
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by Partnerbiz(f): 7:41am On May 13, 2018
And approaching you adds bucks to bank accts?
Re: Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro by Jaynom(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2018
Rich and famous men are faced with the same "Curse" ma! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died / Late Actress, Aisha Abimbola Was A Christian But Buried Islamically / Bobrisky Now Growing Curves And Hips? See How he Looks in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.