Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,563 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade (21312 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade by Captain8(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2018
sweerychick:
All these people talking first class, second class, 3rd class. There's only one way to get far in life skills and luck. See people like Lionel messi, christian Ronaldo, neymar, Mikel, Anthony Joshua, etc... There weekly allowance alone is more than most ceo of any multinational company of all here talking about 1st class and co whereby those with skills are making it
u talk more like a man
Wel dats y i like girl.
but de fight between u nd yah governo is amusing me,
Either okorocha change
or u change.
but all u know is dat changing most take place, somebody must to change, lol
Re: 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade by uuzba(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2018
TurboWorld:
Just simply go for another degree

Do you want degrees or do you want to survive? Why postponing the inevitable?

The degree must finish, you must leave the university campus, you need a place to sleep, food to eat and independence.

Some people have all these without any degree. Why can't people think? Why do you leave your survival in the hands of other human beings? When will you do anything? When will you take charge?

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade by Chigeorge2015(m): 6:06am On May 13, 2018
Some 3rd class graduates are far better than some 2.2, 2.1 and even some 1st class graduates. Let a thorough exam be conducted for nigerian graduates, let's see the truth

1 Like

Re: 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade by Enugufirstson(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2018
shocked
In this country only 4 means are sure.
First: GRACE

second: Connet

Third: Connection

Fourth: I.M
If u know, u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirates Airline* Is Looking For Cabin Crew *[females / Can You Put A Job You Were Sacked From In Your CV? / How Did You Get To Work today as a result of the removal of subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.