Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. (24596 Views)

Niger PDP LGA Congress Senator Misau Led Electoral Panel Absconds / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by ikwikwi: 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
If APC cancells the local govt Congress election, the party will issue a release and not a governor issuing. Press releases. That's a sign of defeat. However the Congress took place today in imo state. Period

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by OdaNobunaga(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2018
grin
oluscofield:
OK but,
I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this
thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me
at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I
was already trembling, different thoughts ran
through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when
I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op
was becoming more aggresive now so I had to
make a quick decision. I looked behind my back
and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in
disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do
this".
"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself.
"Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand
into an empty space behind his back, as soon as
he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a
run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun
him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a
shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and
kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave
you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being
given on this thread

grin grin grin grin grin Brilliant. Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by sanpipita(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
The same Rochas that was thoroughly beaten in the ward congress or another one? Continue deceiving yourself this is just the postponement of LGA congress.

No congress was held though, moreover its party politics, people who vote for Rochas in elections are not members of any party
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by sanpipita(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Rochas will surely get the last laugh but the sweet news is that it will Balkanize APC in Imo to aid PDP to power come 2019

It will only benefit PDP in presidential elections, I doubt they can win guber and other state elections
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by patrickmuf(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2018
Abagworo:

Imo State cannot be won by anybody without Okorocha support. Okorocha has everything from higher support base(village voters) , higher fire power(militants, thugs, ready to die boys) if violence is required, higher intelligence (smartest young men), higher funds and access to Buhari. So these noisemakers can never win by hook or crook. That they can move around freely or even visit their village is because Okorocha is sacrificing a lot to beg the youths from taking laws into their hands.
True, a sitting governor is more relevant than any senator, the party at the national level will do his bidding cos if he gets frustrated, he might just deploy his last arsenal and work for the opposition...
I saw the power of a sitting governor in 2014/2015, Liyel Imoke who faced similar challenges to what Rochas is facing now, back then, Senate majority leader, Victor Ndoma Egba and some party stalwarts hijacked the ward congresses and thought it was uhuru until the power of incumbency showed its hand, Sen Liyel Imoke had his way, he brought in Ayade (he has failed us), replaced Ndoma Egba with Owan Enoh, now of the APC and made several changes in the party...
Rochas will definitely have the last laugh...This is politics.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by newjosboy: 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
Oyegun has received a package of some bundles from Okorocha. Idi ara!
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin Madumere, Uzodinma,Izunaso, Ararume and my neighbouring Kinsman TOE should all understand that Buhari and Abuja will never handover APC party structure to these men who cannot deliver Buhari's expected 25% in Imo grin.

Ararume can move to APGA

Madumere can move to SDP

Hope Uzodinma can move to Obasanjo's Party.

This will create a standard pathway for my political Mentor Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy.

PDP for Imo State

Funny to note that Hope Uzodinma has belonged to almost all the political parties in Nigeria. As the stomach leads, he follows.

*/
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by shankara7: 10:34pm On May 12, 2018
sanpipita:

No congress was held though, moreover its party politics, people who vote for Rochas in elections are not members of any party
There are documented and verifiable evidence that ward Congress held in Imo state. And stop deceiving yourself Rochas is now like Ebola in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by Imo1stson: 10:58pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
There are documented and verifiable evidence that ward Congress held in Imo state. And stop deceiving yourself Rochas is now like Ebola in Imo state.

Now that those with the documents have been arrested will you retract your statement?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by victor8269: 11:14pm On May 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Exactly Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019
who's this clown?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2018
Rochas just drink water and relax, Ararume and Co will definitely show you what real politics is all about in IMO state, this is not all about ranting or wailing, but all about real politics.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
patrickmuf:
True, a sitting governor is more relevant than any senator, the party at the national level will do his bidding cos if he gets frustrated, he might just deploy his last arsenal and work for the opposition...
I saw the power of a sitting governor in 2014/2015, Liyel Imoke who faced similar challenges to what Rochas is facing now, back then, Senate majority leader, Victor Ndoma Egba and some party stalwarts hijacked the ward congresses and thought it was uhuru until the power of incumbency showed its hand, Sen Liyel Imoke had his way, he brought in Ayade (he has failed us), replaced Ndoma Egba with Owan Enoh, now of the APC and made several changes in the party...
Rochas will definitely have the last laugh...This is politics.

Oga IMO state is not Cross River State, their level of politics deffer alot.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by shankara7: 11:52pm On May 12, 2018
Imo1stson:

Now that those with the documents have been arrested will you retract your statement?
The useless arrest is like campaigning after election has been won and lost. The FG is just massaging the ego of a defeated baby politician called Rochas. At the end what has been done can't be reversed. Engr. Ikpamezie and co arrested are just political scapegoats.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by giftedben: 2:59am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Rochas will surely get the last laugh but the sweet news is that it will Balkanize APC in Imo to aid PDP to power come 2019
But that has always been the plan. PDP invaded APC because APC was not formed in a solid foundation.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by patrickmuf(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:

Oga IMO state is not Cross River State, their level of politics deffer alot.
Time will tell.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by sanpipita(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2018
shankara7:

Lol no congress was held I'm from imo I followed up the process both camps caused themselves confusion while trying to outwit each other, i don't even like rochas but let the truth be said
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by Nobody: 6:46am On May 13, 2018
patrickmuf:
Time will tell.

You are actually correct. I am apolitical but judging from what is on ground Rochas will definitely defeat all those guys.Though he is a clown but he enjoys 'tangible' support from masses, forget all the media castigating majority of the actual voters are not on media. I tried to get feelers from people actually in IMO state and confirmed he has massive supporters from all quarters.Trust me Buhari regime will be far from conducting free and fair election,with all the federal machinery tools and enough wherewithal in his disposal he might deliver his son-in-law. As for the APC structure he will definitely take that back.

Personally I am not rooting for his candidate but I must say things the way they are.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by patrickmuf(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2018
Mkpakala:

You are actually correct. I am apolitical but judging from what is on ground Rochas will definitely defeat all those guys.Though he is a clown but he enjoys 'tangible' support from masses, forget all the media castigating majority of the actual voters are not on media. I tried to get feelers from people actually in IMO state and confirmed he has massive supporters from all quarters.Trust me Buhari regime will be far from conducting free and fair election,with all the federal machinery tools and enough wherewithal in his disposal he might deliver his son-in-law. As for the APC structure he will definitely take that back.

Personally I am not rooting for his candidate but I must say things the way they are.
Exactly, the person who quoted me saying politics in Imo is a different ball game to what we have in Cross River didn't get my point, in my narrative using Cross River as a case study, I only intended to point out the power of incumbency and the fact that the presidency or powers that be will always favor the governor because they need him to deliver his state to them...It's more like catch my back, I scratch your own...
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by chukel(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin Madumere, Uzodinma,Izunaso, Ararume and my neighbouring Kinsman TOE should all understand that Buhari and Abuja will never handover APC party structure to these men who cannot deliver Buhari's expected 25% in Imo grin.

Ararume can move to APGA

Madumere can move to SDP

Hope Uzodinma can move to Obasanjo's Party.

This will create a standard pathway for my political Mentor Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy.

PDP for Imo State
samdaddy, womaniser to the core. That's what he knows best. He should be managing a brothel
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by engrchykae(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2018
Abagworo:

Imo State cannot be won by anybody without Okorocha support. Okorocha has everything from higher support base(village voters) , higher fire power(militants, thugs, ready to die boys) if violence is required, higher intelligence (smartest young men), higher funds and access to Buhari. So these noisemakers can never win by hook or crook. That they can move around freely or even visit their village is because Okorocha is sacrificing a lot to beg the youths from taking laws into their hands.
remember that its imo state that you are talking about.
Its imo people vs rochas and gangs.
Remember you are talking about imo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by shankara7: 9:34am On May 13, 2018
Mkpakala:

You know nothing about Imo politics. Okorocha is too small for Ararume alone not to talk of a combined force of the political elites and the generality of Imo people irrespective of the political party they support.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by shankara7: 9:54am On May 13, 2018
patrickmuf:
Exactly, the person who quoted me saying politics in Imo is a different ball game to what we have in Cross River didn't get my point, in my narrative using Cross River as a case study, I only intended to point out the power of incumbency and the fact that the presidency or powers that be will always favor the governor because they need him to deliver his state to them...It's more like catch my back, I scratch your own...
The same Imo that has ousted an incumbent governor even though he enjoyed the support of the political elites and the presidency. Or do you think we are referring to Kwara state?
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2018/05/all-imo-citizens-in-agreement-to-stop-okorocha-from-destroying-our-state-araraume/
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by patrickmuf(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2018
shankara7:
The same Imo that has ousted an incumbent governor even though he enjoyed the support of the political elites and the presidency. Or do you think we are referring to Kwara state?
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2018/05/all-imo-citizens-in-agreement-to-stop-okorocha-from-destroying-our-state-araraume/
Give it, time reveals.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
shankara7:
You know nothing about Imo politics. Okorocha is too small for Ararume alone not to talk of a combined force of the political elites and the generality of Imo people irrespective of the political party they support.
Please stop saying what you know little about. Ararume that has never won any election, someone that contested more than thrice and failed, someone that has been relegated to be only financier of politicians. You are yarning opata. My friend Rochas will dust ararume even in a free and fair election let alone when he has all odds in his favour. You are the one that knows nothing about imo state politics.
For update Rochas has almost succeeded in turning around all "crooked " politics you thought ararume used during APC ward Congress to short-changed him and if you still think ararume is still more powerful then seriously I can't help your situation.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by shankara7: 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
Mkpakala:

Please stop saying what you know little about. Ararume that has never won any election, someone that contested more than thrice and failed, someone that has been relegated to be only financier of politicians. You are yarning opata. My friend Rochas will dust ararume even in a free and fair election let alone when he has all odds in his favour. You are the one that knows nothing about imo state politics.
For update Rochas has almost succeeded in turning around all "crooked " politics you thought ararume used during APC ward Congress to short-changed him and if you still think ararume is still more powerful then seriously I can't help your situation.
After all the noise and propaganda by Rochas and his slaves the result of the ward congress is still valid and still stand. Onye ka mmadu ka ya..The downfall and disgrace of Mr. Rochas shall be a lesson for future Imo governors who might be tempted to be autocratic and greedy. No mortal can play god and succeed.
Re: Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. by Leopantro: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Mkpakala:

remind me never to read anything related to politics you ever post anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.