Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pls Evaluate My Plan. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Evaluate My Plan. (1754 Views)

My Retirement Plan Now My Plan A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 6:02pm On May 12, 2018
Hi
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
If you send me N500,000 then your plan will work.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by blank(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
Look for the thread on Canadian Express Entry to see if you meet the requirements. You can save towards that.

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 7:01pm On May 12, 2018
blank:
Look for the thread on Canadian Express Entry to see if you meet the requirements. You can save towards that.
have searched to no avail, pls can you share the thread link here for me. Thanks
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Bamz(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2018
pedrilo:
have searched to no avail, pls can you share the thread link here for me. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Canada

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Australia

You're welcome.
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 8:59pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Danielomisco(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2018
I think u ar making it here already,no need leaving.getting a sharp n good lady to help expand you will be more idea.You r a kind where u stand already

3 Likes

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Chubhie: 6:42am On May 13, 2018
You are making a healthy plan for future poverty. In creating wealth, you must avoid liabilities. use delayed gratification for car,marriage and woman.

You are guaranteed at least a million three fifty at your current pace annual. get creative with that.

This is the best moment you have to create wealth. What ever you decide, research properly and read wide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by internetpo(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2018
Your plans Re awesome. But like the posters above said, you are already killing it here, why go out?

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by oriyomi56: 8:25am On May 13, 2018
I love your plans and am a good saver too,but the part that's baffling me is,you said you're currently earning 120k monthly, and you've gotten a bungalow that you rcv 350k annually and you got the bungalow b4 you clocked 30,pls what was you earning monthly?,how many years it took you to get a land?,the area the property is?,the total cost of the building project? and also what time did you start working considering your age as in when you graduated?
cool cool cool
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 9:26am On May 13, 2018
Danielomisco:
I think u ar making it here already,no need leaving.getting a sharp n good lady to help expand you will be more idea.You r a kind where u stand already
thanks for ur assessment

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 9:28am On May 13, 2018
Chubhie:
You are making a healthy plan for future poverty. In creating wealth, you must avoid liabilities. use delayed gratification for car,marriage and woman.

You are guaranteed at least a million three fifty at your current pace annual. get creative with that.

This is the best moment you have to create wealth. What ever you decide, research properly and read wide.
appreciated
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 9:30am On May 13, 2018
oriyomi56:
I love your plans and am a good saver too,but the part that's baffling me is,you said you're currently earning 120k monthly, and you've gotten a bungalow that you rcv 350k annually and you got the bungalow b4 you clocked 30,pls what was you earning monthly?,how many years it took you to get a land?,the area the property is?,the total cost of the building project? and also what time did you start working considering your age as in when you graduated?
cool cool cool
wow see jamb question,
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
internetpo:
Your plans Re awesome. But like the posters above said, you are already killing it here, why go out?
u knw d ish wit private work in naija
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Ellachi93(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2018
Earn to invest not save.
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Shugarlord213: 11:16am On May 25, 2018
The day you marry any Nigeria woman you will simply lose your job. Travel out, achieve first . Go oyinbo marry them and bear cute children not Your brother children way your so called wife bear for you
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by emelda86(f): 6:38am On May 26, 2018
Shugarlord213:
The day you marry any Nigeria woman you will simply lose your job. Travel out, achieve first . Go oyinbo marry them and bear cute children not Your brother children way your so called wife bear for you

Imagine....

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by nowpresence(f): 8:09am On May 26, 2018
Ellachi93:
Earn to invest not save.
what kinds of investing can one done that will yield returns in a long run with minimum risk at least for starters who wants to play safe.
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by nowpresence(f): 8:10am On May 26, 2018
Ellachi93:
Earn to invest not save.
what kinds of investing can one done that will yield returns in a long run with minimum risk at least for starters who wants to play safe.
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by nowpresence(f): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
Shugarlord213:
quite unfortunate
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by ElsonMorali: 8:22am On May 26, 2018
pedrilo:

Don't leave certainty for uncertainty.

If you want to have Canadian residency. Fine. But you have a job and another source of income. I'll advice you to stay put.

Do you think everybody in Canada is working?

There are white Canadians who are also looking for work.

Some sleep on the streets in freezing weather and if you don't have Canadian work experience or Canadian education you will regret leaving Nigeria.

You can apply for residency if you want to travel for vacation or stuff but don't quit your job because you think there's a job waiting for you there.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by ElsonMorali: 8:25am On May 26, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Did you grow up in such a family? It doesn't hold true for all other families.

Nigerian women are wonderful. Not all. Most.

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 8:29am On May 26, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Don't leave certainty for uncertainty.

If you want to have Canadian residency. Fine. But you have a job and another source of income. I'll advice you to stay put.

Do you think everybody in Canada is working?

There are white Canadians who are also looking for work.

Some sleep on the streets in freezing weather and if you don't have Canadian work experience or Canadian education you will regret leaving Nigeria.

You can apply for residency if you want to travel for vacation or stuff but don't quit your job because you think there's a job waiting for you there.

All the best.
thanks bro. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by ElsonMorali: 8:32am On May 26, 2018
pedrilo:
thanks bro. Much appreciated.

You welcome.
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Ellachi93(f): 3:41pm On May 26, 2018
nowpresence:

It depends on your location and capital.Real estate is a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by Richy4(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
You really have to save more man.. because having a family is not a small responsibility.

But if you think you have a family abroad and you wanna travel and be with them, U will have a wake up call when you get there and realize you have to pay your own bill and fend for yourself and the moderate money you think you have will not be enough when exchanged into the host country's currency..

Is job ready for you over there? If not, How many months do you hope to get a job when you get there? Except if you have exceptional family that will take care of your bills though...
Re: Pls Evaluate My Plan. by pedrilo: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Richy4:
You really have to save more man.. because having a family is not a small responsibility.

But if you think you have a family abroad and you wanna travel and be with them, U will have a wake up call when you get there and realize you have to pay your own bill and fend for yourself and the moderate money you think you have will not be enough when exchanged into the host country's currency..

Is job ready for you over there? If not, How many months do you hope to get a job when you get there? Except if you have exceptional family that will take care of your bills though...
thanks a lot. I'm trying to save more like u advised.
Yes I have 3 siblings there but I understand life better than just depending on a sibling tho they've bn very helpful even now that I'm in naija n working.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things A Man Will Never Do If He Truly Loves You / Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? / am at the breaking point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.