Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Retirement Plan Now My Plan A - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Retirement Plan Now My Plan A (421 Views)

Parents, Never Make Your Children Your Retirement Plan / Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Pls Evaluate My Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Retirement Plan Now My Plan A by Ogechiyuddie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
MY RETIREMENT PLAN
����������

Let me be honest with you, Longrich isn't the only route to becoming wealthy.
But there's one reason I'm sticking to it - it will help build the kind of future i want and need, my mindset and the kind of people i associate with and truthfully i have met mind blowing people who constantly remind you of the need for you to build the right future...Trans generational wealth so much so that with little amount of money, team work and time you are good to go.

I started this business with one of the entry levels but then STAR DIRECTOR is my target, being on SD train is the goal for me as i stand to have the future secured.

Here is what I stand to gain when I become A Star Director
�������

*STAR DIRECTORS IN LONGRICH ARE ENTITLED TO*: �

�12 million payment entitlement yearly.
(2.5% of global director’s shares)!

�Automatic board membership of 33-year old manufacturing company.

�25million naira house fund.

�Executive MBA scholarship in USA (Regis University-Denver, Colorado).

�7-8 figure earnings weekly.

�1st degree scholarship in China (slot transferable)

�Yearly Brand new cars!

�Degree scholarship program in Soochow University (up to 4 children)!

� Yearly paid vacation 2 or 3 times a year

�Own your line of business in partnership with the company (OEM/ODM business deals).

P.S
All entitlements can be converted to cash equivalent�

If I work with the Nigerian govt for 35 years, I can't get all these when I retire, but if I put in 5 years in Longrich with so much passion and consistency, I'm sure of these.

Honest question : Is it not worth the hustle?

I know it's worth it.
When you see Longrichers working hard, bear in mind that this is their target. And as they work they still get paid weekly and qualify for other incentives

================
You can join me let's work together
If u want to sign up as a Stockists 3.5million+
VIP shareholder 750k+
Partner = 10,050 to 40,000

watapp me 07038472414 or use the link or inbox https:///send?phone=+2347038472414pp

(1) (Reply)

Little Nigerian Boy Negotiating His Way Out Of Beating By Mum / Why Do Parents Find It Hard To Apologize? / My SUMEC Generator Misbehaves With My Television, ADVISE PLEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.