Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This (406 Views)

Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin / Would You Have Fallen Down And Worshipped A Baby God? Photo. / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2018
My name is Henry and I am the head of the house. I was born a leader, to move my family from ignorance, from hatred, from debts from low life and from poverty and death. Folk rejoiced at the hearing of my birth, I remember child stories of a man, they told me he drank himself to death for the arrival of Henry the tattoos, and you know they had expectations for me and I carried a big burden. A weight that was too much for a lad.

Fast forward to my current life, the way things are for me and what I am going through, frustrations and bad moments, I feel like I am being pushed to do what I don't want to do and the things I want to do I can not. I am looking for help from within me, not outside me, in my mind"

The question is, who can treat this kind of ailment?? What school or books would you recommend we give Henry to get him out of his troubles? When you are dead in sins, when what you do have damaged your relationship, and you have tried with all your power and might to rescue yourself, and " NO REMEDIES".

This is the problem of the world over, the men of the earth have been decieved by a child, the flesh, the tongue and the faces.

Your heart can be real again, you can call with all your heart the name of the lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS and be delivered from yourself right now and I mean right now. with all your heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Grace and truth came by CHRIST JESUS

1 Like

Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by orisa37: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Fall from where? When what you really value is not yet received, then wait (Exodus 14:14). Or else, in The Court of God, you will be guilty of "Myopic Superstition". Jesus Christ is not The Advocate of Myopic Superstition.
Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2018
orisa37:
Fall from where? When what you really value is not yet received, then wait (Exodus 14:14). Or else, in The Court of God, you will be guilty of "Myopic Superstition". Jesus Christ is not The Advocate of Myopic Superstition.

Thank you lord Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Stand tall

1 Like

Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 5:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Love
Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by orisa37: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Not when I bear The Cross of Christ in my grip. I am bound for Heaven straigth. No StemCells and no Cloning.
Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Love you deeply love
Re: Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This by lightblazingnow(m): 12:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Stand strong

(1) (Reply)

How Again?' Why This Catholic Abuse Scandal Seems Worse Than 2002?(Pics) / Gboko City 3 Days Inter-denominational Independence Crusade / Is There Life After Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.