Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Was Emotionally Hurt, I Have Apologies To Alibaba- Timelessaproko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Emotionally Hurt, I Have Apologies To Alibaba- Timelessaproko (339 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Emotionally Hurt, I Have Apologies To Alibaba- Timelessaproko by timelessaproko(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
Here is a writeup on one of the Nation blog articles about me and the little fracas that broke out on Instagram after attending the Alibaba Spontaneity audition last year December, 2017.

I was emotionally hurt when one of the judges couldn't give me a pass to the second round, which I felt I meritted at least but it never came.

The nation online post just got to me through someone who caught sight of it on the internet among the eulogy the writer put together about the father of Nigeria Comedy, Alibaba.

"Hell came down when a contestant on the show who goes by the name Timelessaproko faulted the judges for writing her off as not being spontaneous.

After leaving the show, she took to the social media to complain about how ‘padi-padi’

syndrome was killing every facet of Nigeria. She challenged Ali Baba to release the video of all the contestants so that the public would have the opportunity to judge.

The ace comedian’s first response was to make her understand that it was his show and had the right to decide what standards to use.

He followed up by releasing the video of her performance on the show. I watched the video, which Ali Baba released in three parts because Instagram could not take all at once. Like Ali Baba, there was nothing funny or spontaneous in her performance, except speaking Pidgin English is now considered funny and spontaneous.

Enough of the fight! Ali Baba is much more. Ali Baba – who owns the Oniru Estate-based multi-purpose centre called Xqzmoir – stuns with almost all his Instagram posts. He has a brilliant knack for playing on words in ways that only an intelligent mind can. Do not mind the fact that this guy who is impatient with lazy minds ends almost all his posts with ‘what do I know?’."

First of all, I want to use this medium to clarify the matter a little further. Alibaba is a father figure to me and because of his overwhelming personality that everyone fall in love with and that was the only reason I went to that audition cuz am not in the custom of gracing every audition announced knowing the kind of country we are and things went the way they went between us.

Anyone who knows me will tell you for how long I've been a die hard fan of Alibaba, people see striking resemblance in us that makes most people to think am his daughter or his niece and so on but let me stop here for now.

We should not forget that we are all humans who make mistakes, mistakes upon mistakes at some point in life everyday and ruling someone off because of a fracas between a mentor, a brother, a sister or whoever is ungodly and inhuman my opinion.

We are entitled to our emotions and I owe mine, even oneself will not be able to know how one will react when faced with circumstances in life knowing we are all wired differently and another thing that people forget to realize is the fact that I was the one involved, maybe there was something more that hurt that bad since nobody and our dear commentators didn't faced the judges with me, so please.

I have apologies to Baba Ali as I fondly call him and am truly sorry, whatever happen between me and Alibaba, Omobaba, Laf up and Instagram is bye gone and am happy with where I am right now. Is bye gone as I now look forward into the future.

I want to channel my every energy into my works and craft, not in any fight of any kind with anyone, to everyone and anyone I've offend in whatsoever way, please I am sorry.

If I offend you, kindly forgive me as the father in heavens do to us all.

Thank you so much!.

From, yours truly.

NB

You can find link to the nation write up if you see these post on my blog when you click on any of underlined "the nation"...

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

(1) (Reply)

Levante Vs Barcelona: Messi Dropped For Laliga Clash / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Reportedly Missing / “it Is Sinful For Christians To Do Plastic, Cosmetic Surgery” – Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.