Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Reportedly Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Reportedly Missing (339 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Reportedly Missing by shemzy99(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2018
The Nigerian lady who tattooed Davido on her chest a few months back Natacha Akide is reportedly missing.

This was made known by her sister who goes by the Instagram name @Symply_Beni.

According to her Natacha left home by 10 AM on Friday 11th of May, 2018 for her makeup studio and she has been missing since then.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/lady-who-tattooed-davido-on-her-chest-reportedly-missing/
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Reportedly Missing by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:42am On May 15, 2018
grin

Maybe she went eloped with her Davido look alike booboo sha wink grin

Who knows? Nothing is impossible..

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Sinful For Christians To Do Plastic, Cosmetic Surgery” – Nollywood Actor / New Record Label 'buck And Cross Entertainment' Unveils Its Artists "Shady Elle" / Check Out Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Baby Boy’s Name And First Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.