Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) (43791 Views)

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Edge1(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2018
Y'all forgot to know that you'll have to pay hugely for you to be able to bring an aged person here.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by mudiana(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
all these are rubbish. this is not what people need right now. people are dying in Benue this daylight robber keep quiet. day go build house to keep him prisoners. many of them he go use demfor rituals. rapist pastor
haaa! I am packing my load and leaving Nigeria. Aha! The people are very ungrateful. What nonsense.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2018
izzyybothe17:

A selective process? I think thats a NO
So can any elderly person just go there ... ?
It’s not that big the house so it will be selective .. or maybe depending on ones circumstance or maybe a fee

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Where is Daddy freezer

He dey Ghana for dumula wedding
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Grupo(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
alberson:

you don't have to sound insulting making a point, don't instigate hatred to their members. meanwhile, the sky is too large for two bird's to collide.

Churches are just like arm force's to the body of Christ, the aims is to achieved one goal with deferent visions. just like the Nigeria Navy, Army and Airforce, their primary goal is to protect Nigeria sovereignty..

Chisọs! Are you the person on your dp? If you are, then you are so cute. Please, come and be my Chioma.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 10:01am On May 13, 2018
Solstar:
Not his money.

But then, at least he is giving back to the people.

If not that I have come to understand it's not good to make people feel insulted especially if they are your elders, and considering the fact that I don't know if you are my elder or not, I would have called you a COW, but I will refrain from doing so.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 10:02am On May 13, 2018
alberson:

you don't have to sound insulting making a point, don't instigate hatred to their members. meanwhile, the sky is too large for two bird's to collide.

Churches are just like arm force's to the body of Christ, the aims is to achieved one goal with deferent visions. just like the Nigeria Navy, Army and Airforce, their primary goal is to protect Nigeria sovereignty..

Give this advice to the two pastors in questions. They both seem to be competing and throwing subs at each other. It was from opm guy I knew Ibiyome has no child but adopted children. Ibiyome also calls opm mushroom church plus other things that he isn't educated . opm makes mockery of the sub that he doesn't speak English by saying things like photosynthesis and childrenses. Funny guy. But I am not happy about the rivalry BTW the two.
Note- I attend both churches depending on where I am and which one is close.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 10:02am On May 13, 2018
I respect this man even though I'm an atheist. If they all give back to the society like this maybe we would rather see the good than the bad of religion

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by izzyybothe17: 10:02am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

So can any elderly person just go there ... ?
It’s not that big the house so it will be selective .. or maybe depending on ones circumstance or maybe a fee

Who needs this kind of massive house, it'd have been better if its for indivaidual and not for the elderly ones as claimed. Didnt he take a look at the maintainace, or is he gon be helping out with that?
How can he expect the elderly who cant afford a meal to maintain a massive building like this? Stfu
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Biafrareform(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
OPM teaching this churches Hw to use church money to impart the poor in the society.

Kudos to Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere. Kudos to Ibiyeomi too

Lol. Hilarious.
You want to compare Opm pastor to Ibiyeomie

Please, nest time, don't mention that name in the same sentence with Ibiyeomie.
Same way u can't compare Paul and Silas when it comes to impacting humanity, is same way you can't compare Chibuzor to Ibiyeomie.

They ain't mate in the kingdom.

Ibiyeomie is farrrr ahead in terms of impacting both in gospel and humanitarian, just that he doenst brag with it like Chibuzor does
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by fredylee: 10:02am On May 13, 2018
Nice one Pastor Ibiyeomie. But bungalows better, next time. The elderly have challenges climbing stairs. Kudos all the same, and God bless.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2018
This is beautiful...

I wonder when my Imam would do such, or give back to the society, rather than encouraging people to carry bomb or kill....
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves.

LOL I love this your reply. It is unfortunate that many men of God enrich themselves with the sweat of the masses.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by HENRY940: 10:07am On May 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
OPM teaching this churches Hw to use church money to impart the poor in the society.

Kudos to Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere. Kudos to Ibiyeomi too

Those who know, know
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Where is Daddy freezer
He should be dead by now.

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Biafrareform(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
all these are rubbish. this is not what people need right now. people are dying in Benue this daylight robber keep quiet. day go build house to keep him prisoners. many of them he go use demfor rituals. rapist pastor

Is he your government. Abi nah for him purse u dey pay tax. What you are seeing is evident of good management. Since the church can manage their resources well, why not pay tax to them so they can use it to fight for Benue people.

Don't go and hold your useless president accountable.

Nah povety and hunger dey worry u
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

You definite have the DARKEST OF MIND FROM THE REALM OF THOUGHTS!

Did you allow the synapses of your brain to get to your fingers before you type these out?

How can the LIGHT OF POSITIVITY ever be appreciated by you even when SHOWN to you?

I collectively empathise with others to sympathise at the irredeemability of your heart. So dark with propensity to say and do EVIL. Fight through your thoughts my brother.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2018
How about we put the name and pictures of everyone who had contributed a dime into this project as the 'Builders' of this home for the elderly..

Nice building by the way

click on my siggy to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,Triumphs and Karma
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves.
let him also come and say the same now.

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 13, 2018
[quote author=lanre316 post=67507582]

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves. [/quote
As if the pastors where not giving back to the society before.

You see one thing with Nigerians, they are inconsistent, you do something without saying it they say you're not doing it, and you decide to do it and show it, they are you don't have to let the world know you're helping someone.

SMH.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
His money or not he's done well. Keep it up!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2018
JohnsonEmma:
God bless the work of his hands
Amen!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2018
Good but...............

Are rivers state elders homeless?

Who will now send their parents to one old people's home?

The parents that took care of you from feeding to clothing to school fees from when you are a child to when you become an adult and when its time for you to start taking care of them @ their old age you will now send them to one old people's home Hmmmmm God will not forgive you o

What's even going to be your excuse? That you are too busy or what?

We are not whites it's only oyinbos that does that their culture allows it

We are African our culture demands we take care of our elders

Don't get me wrong the gesture is good & I welcome it but, it should be for those elders with no children
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by pennywys(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2018
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
This exactly how God's tithe should be used
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
At lest he realised that charity is important and is what pleases God most than individuals self acclaimed righteousness his members are forms.

Then more ever since I come across Salvation Ministries members, it's only one that proved to me she has the fear of God and love more so respect for individuals respective of their level they are in the society.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by munas: 10:25am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

What kind of stupid results?They have been doing this prior to when the mumu freeze was born
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by BossLaifay(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
[s]all these are rubbish. this is not what people need right now. people are dying in Benue this daylight robber keep quiet. day go build house to keep him prisoners. many of them he go use demfor rituals. rapist pastor [/s]
Fixed
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:29am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Built with the blood and sweat of the people ....
But he will take all the credit as usual

Like it won’t be a selective process to get elderly people living there undecided ... and who will maintain the premises and the occupants ... hhmm
You typed a lot of things and ended up saying nothing.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
Biafrareform:

Lol. Hilarious.
You want to compare Opm pastor to Ibiyeomie

Please, nest time, don't mention that name in the same sentence with Ibiyeomie.
Same way u can't compare Paul and Silas when it comes to impacting humanity, is same way you can't compare Chibuzor to Ibiyeomie.

They ain't mate in the kingdom.

Ibiyeomie is farrrr ahead in terms of impacting both in gospel and humanitarian, just that he doenst brag with it like Chibuzor does
Don't take the bait. The both of them are doing the work of the Father. No need for baseless comparisons.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by alexto(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2018
God bless him.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Where is Daddy freezer
he didn't build it from his pocket. members contributed.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by lajuto: 10:41am On May 13, 2018
gaby:
How about we put the name and pictures of everyone who had contributed a dime into this project as the 'Builders' of this home for the elderly..

Nice building by the way

click on my siggy to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas-The Perils,Triumphs and Karma

How about we put the name and pictures of all taxpayers in the various projects going on in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.