Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) (43796 Views)

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by justinalumbi: 10:42am On May 13, 2018
Please I beg you my christian brothes and sisters we should learn how to handle our church thing in the church not in social media pls I beg us pls, let God judge let us allow God to do his work. Thanks
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2018
zlantanfan:
Pastor: Members please everybody should sow seed by any means so we embark on this noble project which we can use in propelling God word.

Members: OK brilliant idea, atleat we can also be beneficiaries.

After Project Completion: Pastor builds project worth billons (media reports)

Six years later: Pastor on Forbes list with project as PERSONAL assets.

Members: This was suppose to be God's project and at least benefit us

Pastor: Shut up, i am god representative and answer to nobody

I am a bonified Christian though and believe in Jesus as my saviour

Whose fault is it if Forbes decides to list the church as a personal asset?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Rmpopman: 11:00am On May 13, 2018
better than buying private jet to himself..... but lets see it function for the purpose he built it for
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves.

He's happy nonsense. Do you know since when Salvation Ministries have been helping the indigent?
Taaa! Freeze is just a noisemaker! Why hasn't he shown you what he has given himself?

I thought he is opening an ONLINE CHURCH. hope it's free too.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by gbishman: 11:06am On May 13, 2018
Bless your heart and soul in Jesus name
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by CDCEO001: 11:07am On May 13, 2018
I wonder how the elderly are going to climb the stairs. Unless they will only live in the downstairs.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:22am On May 13, 2018
alberson:

you don't have to sound insulting making a point, don't instigate hatred to their members. meanwhile, the sky is too large for two bird's to collide.

Churches are just like arm force's to the body of Christ, the aims is to achieved one goal with deferent visions. just like the Nigeria Navy, Army and Airforce, their primary goal is to protect Nigeria sovereignty..

Guy leave matter! We all know that there is a silent competition going on between ibiyiome and chibuzor in PH.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:25am On May 13, 2018
Home for his elderly "members" lipsrsealed

Copying OPM grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:26am On May 13, 2018
alberson:

you don't have to sound insulting making a point, don't instigate hatred to their members. meanwhile, the sky is too large for two bird's to collide.

Churches are just like arm force's to the body of Christ, the aims is to achieved one goal with deferent visions. just like the Nigeria Navy, Army and Airforce, their primary goal is to protect Nigeria sovereignty..

Guy leave matter! We all know that there is a silent competition going on between ibiyiome and chibuzor in PH.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2018
You are wise! I will like to be your friend.
alberson:

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by bionixs: 11:37am On May 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Where is Daddy freezer
Mr ifedayo the albino would rather kill himself than see this
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Obason22(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves.
Did I hear u say he is happy because his nonsense and atrocity is yielding positive result, what a calamitous and fruitless comment coming out from pit of hell, i think both of u should go and open a church instead of deceiving people.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by bionixs: 11:40am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

you are indeed deluded. most of these pastors you kill your destiny criticizing OPERATE the principle of ,when your left hand does good, let not the right hand see it. I am a beneficiary and no one heard it.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Built with the blood and sweat of the people ....
But he will take all the credit as usual

Like it won’t be a selective process to get elderly people living there undecided ... and who will maintain the premises and the occupants ... hhmm
Would one pay to get his elderly there... if Yes. he's not different fr d others... if no, may God grease his ministry with more oil.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:52am On May 13, 2018
Awwwww!!! So, SMHOS was in charge of this building? This is beautiful. The day we visited, we were taken round to see the edifice almost completed to accommodate more people with better facilities.

Well done, Pastor David Ibiyeome..

dejavubobo1:

Would one pay to get his elderly there... if Yes. he's not different fr d others... if no, may God grease his ministry with more oil.
Not at all. The home is built inside the compound of an existing home for elderly in Harbour Road, Port Harcourt Town. Most of the people found there have no one to take good care of them; essence of the home.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Deji63: 11:59am On May 13, 2018
I saw and heard this.man preach in my friends church in the US. He is a very realistic pastor. No sentiments.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by rejoice4eva(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2018
Solstar:
Not his money.

But then, at least he is giving back to the people.
At least he doesn't attend FAAC monthly meeting to collect money in Abuja like your heroes do and have nothing or little to show for it.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2018
storey building for elderly
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2018
lajuto:

How about we put the name and pictures of all taxpayers in the various projects going on in this country?

I love and respect how you were civil and matured in your counter response to my post..kudos man.

However, i would beg to differ on your positing and attempt at word play, knowing pretty well how what i meant in my original post wasn't lost on you.

I knew you were simply trying to beat me at the game using my own words, but i'm pleased to announce to you that your submission will be akin to agreeing that our 'religious leaders', who were supposed to be leading by example as enshrined in the holy books are now beginning to rub shoulders or taking a cue from the 'Gentilic', Self-Serving, ego-tripping and power drunk politicians.

This my friend isn't a very good example of what humility and simplicity as was taught by the progenitor of the Religion (Christ) was.

Peace bro
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2018
This is just 1% of what the church supposed to do to community. The church is to serve the community not the other way round.

Glad and commendable, but still believe standard. The church should wake up fast and act in like manner.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
OPM teaching this churches Hw to use church money to impart the poor in the society.

Kudos to Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere. Kudos to Ibiyeomi too
y do pple like talking rubbish??
were did u see him teaching ibiyeomi how to spend church money??
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by uobimba(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2018
Thank God for the church of God, that is what the church should stand for.Glory to God
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

my friend shut up !
D anti Christ is probably in one beer parlour drinking erujeje and chilling with strippers
no be only free the sheeples na free the ram
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by tmastero(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2018
alberson:
The senior Pastor of salvation ministries church David Ibiyeomie, has fulfilled his promises to the homeless elders in Rivers state by building a free house worth millions of naira for the elderly in the state.
Home for the elderly, yeah.
Will they be strong enough for stairs?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by lajuto: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
gaby:

I love and respect how you were civil and matured in your counter response to my post..kudos man.

However, i would beg to differ on your positing and attempt at word play, knowing pretty well how what i meant in my original post wasn't lost on you.

I knew you were simply trying to beat me at the game using my own words, but i'm pleased to announce to you that your submission will be akin to agreeing that our 'religious leaders', who were supposed to be leading by example as enshrined in the holy books are now beginning to rub shoulders or taking a cue from the 'Gentilic', Self-Serving, ego-tripping and power drunk politicians.

This my friend isn't a very good example of what humility and simplicity as was taught by the progenitor of the Religion (Christ) was.

Peace bro

Kudos to you for maintaining the civility bro.

However the picture shown clearly states "Salvation Ministries" and not "David Ibiyeomie" as contained in the topic. According to my understanding, Salvation Ministries encompasses all the members of the church that contributed to the project. And I'd say that's what you are clamouring for.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by lajuto: 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
tmastero:

Home for the elderly, yeah.
Will they be strong enough for stairs?

What if they are lifts inside?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by okazuu(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
koxi:
In whose name was the home built?
Hmm...I no talk anything sha...I just dey observe

look at the picture of the building you will see home of the elderly built by salvation ministries and not David Ibiyeomie
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by okazuu(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
tmastero:
Home for the elderly, yeah. Will they be strong enough for stairs?
there is a lift inside.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
lajuto:

Kudos to you for maintaining the civility bro.

However the picture shown clearly states "Salvation Ministries" and not "David Ibiyeomie" as contained in the topic. According to my understanding, Salvation Ministries encompasses all the members of the church that contributed to the project. And I'd say that's what you are clamouring for.

Cool bro...glad we understood ourselves.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2018
dejavubobo1:

Not sure .. so how will it wor

Let say you have 50p elderly in that area and the house can accommodate maybe 50
How do those 50 get selected ... and who will maintain the premises ...

Where I live elder homes are different so I’m just confused .
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
zicoraads:

You typed a lot of things and ended up saying nothing.
So? Ur point is what ...if it didn’t make sense to u quite others who made sense .....

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 3:39pm On May 13, 2018
see person way pastors dem take her tohto do stepping stone na say she fix me.
BossLaifay:
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.