Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) (43806 Views)

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 3:53pm On May 13, 2018
e be like say you just copy these english lines from newspaper outlet. na here people way go school day stay? if dem carry camera face u now ignorance go form blockade for ur mouth. these english lines no go fit come out again oh. what is the light of positivity? you day tell me say the light of positivity cannot be appreciated by me and you said that in a negative light. Mother of all Irony. if u had the light of positivity you wouldnt have sounded like that.
you are just forcing urself to be a Christian. as far as i am concerned. u are a fake Christian swimming in fornication. bribery, cheating, rape, stealing etc. tell me if u are a virgin. tell me how many women have seen your preek. are they all ur wives today? who u leave dem for? bible no tell u say u are one with a prostitute if u phork her?
tell me how the wrongs of Peter, Paul, Moses, david etc were all recorded in the Bible but we have never heard any bad thing against ur pastor that he accepted that he did. tell me the evil that ur pastor has done and let me start from there.
na by building church? tell me which one of them is without scandal? which one of them will allow to be put on tribunal like apostle paul and ripped open with questions to defend himself. which one of them can allow others to investigate them? guy forget that small pikin play. even when a man gets old he does not forget the smell of an underaged tohto.

try correct your grammar before you day speak big big words way pass u. read ur first line and correct urself.
Oritsewhandey:

You definite have the DARKEST OF MIND FROM THE REALM OF THOUGHTS!

Did you allow the synapses of your brain to get to your fingers before you type these out?

How can the LIGHT OF POSITIVITY ever be appreciated by you even when SHOWN to you?

I collectively empathise with others to sympathise at the irredeemability of your heart. So dark with propensity to say and do EVIL. Fight through your thoughts my brother.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
If he is not my government, is Buhari ur own government you way day cry biafra. go and cry to dead ojukwu to help u. u have no root. u are biafra and where is biafra from? ur leader say na from jerusalem. una waka all the ay from zion come nigeria. no be miss road. if una know where una come from why una come day drag land for another person property? go to israel moomoo. blacks are being thrown out of israel so go there and get thrown out.

where did the church get its resources? if the church can make resources then let all churches start paying taxes. tithe and tax na the same percent out of earnings.
did u ask me if my money is in the church before asking me if he is my government and yes he is my government becasue i did not pay my tax but i paid my tithe for many years and I want my pension from it or be able to dictate what happens to my money. ediort na u poverty day worry. blind mice way no day see road well. u let old men way day sleep day slobber and piss for bed day squeeze ur head like say nothing day ur brain.
and do not cal my president useless. if he is useles ur pastor is equally useless. the Bible does not permit u to insult a president if u no no. Buhari is ten times better that that swine u call pastor. what has ur pastor done for this country? Buhari was a soldier who gave his life to defend that shiithole country. he could have been killed and forgotten. let the man rule as he can. the country is doing fine if u believe that the church is doing fine. if no one has a right to criticeise ur pastors then u have no single right to criticise buhari. menwhile u sud even be beating for insulting my president and stil living in a country that u do not believe in. move out of 9ja and go to your country. u are not nigerian. get out. ediort
Biafrareform:

Is he your government. Abi nah for him purse u dey pay tax. What you are seeing is evident of good management. Since the church can manage their resources well, why not pay tax to them so they can use it to fight for Benue people.

Don't go and hold your useless president accountable.

Nah povety and hunger dey worry u
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
they need the exercise unless their knees will rust
CDCEO001:
I wonder how the elderly are going to climb the stairs. Unless they will only live in the downstairs.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by desiredhome: 4:29pm On May 13, 2018
Biafrareform:

Lol. Hilarious.
You want to compare Opm pastor to Ibiyeomie

Please, nest time, don't mention that name in the same sentence with Ibiyeomie.
Same way u can't compare Paul and Silas when it comes to impacting humanity, is same way you can't compare Chibuzor to Ibiyeomie.

They ain't mate in the kingdom.
So you have visited the heaven or spiritual realm to know this? Man can only judge by what they see physically but God knows who are His.

Ibiyeomie is farrrr ahead in terms of impacting both in gospel and humanitarian, just that he doenst brag with it like Chibuzor does
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Iduatei(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
Obviously the elderly must be members of his church.

That building after completion was handed over to the Catholic missionaries
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Iduatei(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2018
fredylee:
Nice one Pastor Ibiyeomie. But bungalows better, next time. The elderly have challenges climbing stairs. Kudos all the same, and God bless.

Have you heard of that thing called "lift "
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Iduatei(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
CDCEO001:
I wonder how the elderly are going to climb the stairs. Unless they will only live in the downstairs.

have you heard of that thing that carries people from one floor to the other
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by spicebomb(f): 6:30pm On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
all these are rubbish. this is not what people need right now. people are dying in Benue this daylight robber keep quiet. day go build house to keep him prisoners. many of them he go use demfor rituals. rapist pastor

Did he rape you?jeez,why make nasty comments?wetin concern am concern benue state?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2018
Sleekyshuga:
Awwwww!!! So, SMHOS was in charge of this building? This is beautiful. The day we visited, we were taken round to see the edifice almost completed to accommodate more people with better facilities.

Well done, Pastor David Ibiyeome..

Not at all. The home is built inside the compound of an existing home for elderly in Harbour Road, Port Harcourt Town. Most of the people found there have no one to take good care of them; essence of the home.
okay dear. ur response covers my curiosity

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 7:20pm On May 13, 2018
yes, he raped my tithes and he raped Kemi Olunloyo.
spicebomb:

Did he rape you?jeez,why make nasty comments?wetin concern am concern benue state?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
wetin u fix? no take me play oh. just mind ur own business day go. u come public forum day fix another man thought. does it sound like u are normal. did i quote u in the first place? did u bring me here? just carry ur old self day go make i no look you twice.
BossLaifay:
Fixed
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
Wow, that's impressive.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by CDCEO001: 10:24pm On May 13, 2018
Iduatei:

have you heard of that thing that carries people from one floor to the other
Most homes don't have elevator in this country, and you need constant electricity for that. That would be cool if is available there.
Is a good thing they build the home for the elderly people, am sure they know how to run it.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by CDCEO001: 10:29pm On May 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
they need the exercise unless their knees will rust
I hear you, but there other ways to do that.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2018
zlantanfan:
Pastor: Members please everybody should sow seed by any means so we embark on this noble project which we can use in propelling God word.

Members: OK brilliant idea, atleat we can also be beneficiaries.

After Project Completion: Pastor builds project worth billons (media reports)

Six years later: Pastor on Forbes list with project as PERSONAL assets.

Members: This was suppose to be God's project and at least benefit us

Pastor: Shut up, i am god representative and answer to nobody

I am a bonified Christian though and believe in Jesus as my saviour

nonsense
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:22am On May 15, 2018
HigherEd:

You must think this your freezer is so relevant lol. The audience reach of freeze are people that have not gone to church in years. The people whose funds really move churches don't even have time to be fighting on social media enough for the pastors to worry.
yet they were worried more than Benue killings and economic downturn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.