Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,193 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election (10568 Views)

Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Wins In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Loanrt: 10:14pm On May 12, 2018
lol
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Pidginwhisper: 10:14pm On May 12, 2018
grin
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by obowunmi(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:
Fayose candidate is far better than fayemi

I want someone to tell me as a minister what has he achieved?

NOTHING

Fayemi is a thief and his AIDES are RAPISTS.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by spartan50(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
Fayemi you no wan learn abi... Get sense
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Canadamigrate: 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
obowunmi:
RIP to APC.

RIP to APC.

RIP to APC.
You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
It's a pity Nigerians put more interest in political parties rather than the candidates.
In California today, three major governorship aspirants are already campaigning in TVs with no political party attached except their personal manifestoes and achievements in previous positions.
Here we are talking about APC and PDP without checking personal records of the candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by crazysam001: 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
Elvidence:
I remembered when Labaran maku wanted to contest for the governorship of his state, he tendered his resignation letter as the minister of information to save himself from the accusing fingers of using public fund to finance his campaign.

But look at Fayemi nd APC, Ekiti guber is a in few months time... shameless fools clinching tenaciously on power without legitimacy.

I was actually just saying that to myself

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by phetto(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:
Take it to the bank Apc will lose Ekiti

Bro
Where have you been
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
Congrats to Prof Olusola Eleka!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by sirgoody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
What electoral record Fayose will use fayemi to set this time around...
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by SBG04: 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:

Fayose's candidate? you don't even know the guys name and you expect people to vote for him? A man that is being imposed by a criminal that has refused to pay salaries for 6 months! I would have to be mentally ill to be owed 6 months salary and still thumb print my finger on the party of the man responsible for it.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by DAVEZONIGLTD: 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
May the lord bless Ekiti State.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by wengerjay(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
LET'S GO THERE!
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Happibest22: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
A good match for Fayose choice candidate.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:
space bookers (esp those bmc) are liable to die young!
lmao. conc BMCs like that guy and sarrki eeeh.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Obierika(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Fayemi will be roundly beaten at the elections
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by tech18: 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations to Hon. Dr. Fayemi Kayode.

This is a victory for democracy and salvation for Ekiti people from government of Ponmo cutters.

APC Change...

Long Live Fayemi Kayode
Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:

I concur. Fayose has been able to achieve a little, even as an opposition governor because there was no godfather sharing ideas, revenues and allocations with him. Fayemi would have issues with delivering dividends of democracy to the people of ekiti because he would not be able to do things at will, should he win the gober election. Tinubu would still be dictating for him. Ojudu, Fayemi, etc are all tinubu boys.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by JasonScoolari: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
Lemme be the first to say a big Congratulations to PDP and all lovers of Democracy.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
tech18:
Congratulations to Hon. Dr. Fayemi Kayode.

This is a victory for democracy and salvation for Ekiti people from government of Ponmo cutters.

APC Change...

Long Live Fayemi Kayode
Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wondering what Fayem is still looking for in that state. APC behaving like PDP. Same of the same
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Jethrolite(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
Sara
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by CilicMarin: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
lalasticlala Mynd44 the counting of votes are still on going, you can tune to NTA and watch it live.

Please don't reduce this forum to a gossip site. It won't take you anything to wait for the official Declaration of the results.

Cc: Seun
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Babacele: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:

I dey bro

how did fayose win ? has he matched Fayemi's achievement as governor of Ekiti? I can tell you that this is a revenge mission and Fayose may end in Jail . Let us wait and see.... but Fayemi needs to reconcile with some legitimately aggrieved APC members and then nothing can stop him.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:
Take it to the bank Apc will lose Ekiti
even if oni won, it's same fate awaiting them.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by AdeProgrammer(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The kind dusting we go give APC for ekiti, even bubu go feel am
I hope you have a PVC.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Charly68: 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
The wining vote margin was much ,it means the delegates appreciate his good works on his first term..
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by obowunmi(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
Elvidence:
I remembered when Labaran maku wanted to contest for the governorship of his state, he tendered his resignation letter as the minister of information to save himself from the accusing fingers of using public fund to finance his campaign.

But look at Fayemi nd APC, Ekiti guber is a in few months time... shameless fools clinching tenaciously on power without legitimacy.

Fayemi and APC are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
does the constitution state if ur looking for governorship u most resign as a minister?,if yes,please state it,if not,then pls shut the bleep up!
Elvidence:

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Mynd44: 10:32pm On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala Mynd44 the counting of votes are still on going, you can tune to NTA and watch it live.

Please don't reduce this forum to a gossip site. It won't take you anything to wait for the official Declaration of the results.

Cc: Seun

Exit polls

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by tech18: 10:33pm On May 12, 2018
fairfora:
Wondering what Fayem is still looking for in that state. APC behaving like PDP. Same of the same
He is qualified and has learnt experiences while he is not on power.
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by Bruemath(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2018
Fayemi again e never tire,e won still come back embarassed kiss
Re: Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election by ipobarecriminals: 10:34pm On May 12, 2018
angry angry angry angry very good.Congrats to PDP/FAYOSE in advance. I quit.Nonsense

(1) (2) (3)

Meet The New Chief Of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla / Exchange Of Blows Over Patricia Etteh / Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.