Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fayose Thanks APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Thanks APC (42792 Views)

Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Chief Whip: Senator Orji Kalu Thanks APC,assures People Oriented Policies . / 2019:ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi Thanks Apc,buhari For Conceding Defeat In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Bsideboi(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2018
kolexy:

How old do you think the guy is? Fayemi is in his early 50s. Or do you want a 40 year old like Yahaya Bello
My issue is not his age but but the fact that no new person is deemed fit to represent the APC.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by engineerboat(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
and Ekiti youth,workers and elders are happy with Fayose because he is owing them 6 months salary, scrapped the monthly stipend to elders started by Fayemi etc? All of you are dreaming..

Your oga is begging for forgiveness for stealing Ekiti money in his first tenure wake up to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by SBG04: 7:50am On May 13, 2018
pafisayo:

No disrespect to EKITI people but have spent 3 years here and if you ask an average EKITI man or woman why they hate fayemi ...
they would give these reasons.
- he wanted to Re-train teachers
*— re-training teachers automatically means he wants to sack teachers according to them o! Sometimes I’ll just laugh.
- he does not roll down his car windows when ever he is driving by
*— so technically if he rolls down and wave at people that’s a sign he is close to the people he is governing’ they have a point I guess he should learn to create a bond with his people not necessarily eat pomo rd side or fry Garri.
-he left EKITI a huge debt
*- ironically he left EKITI a big debt but owed just one month( yes 1month he left middle of the month handed over power and the incoming governor did not deem it fit to sign off pay when it was due so technically EKITI people still counts that months pay as a debt fayemi owed but d truth is a governor leaving office on the 9th of May can’t pay May’s salary on the 9th if you know you know .
Even Lagos state de owe! Banks don’t just give loan they spread it all over but EKITI people will say he built a new government house and left a huge loan to be repaid.
To be fair I think the civil servant were his problem back then and it’s simply because he wanted to retrain teachers so they can be able to give the kids they are teaching the best possible Education.
When Buhari said the Youths are lazy e made one big mistake!!! The generation before us are Super-lazy they are so lazy they had no time to read or review the 1999 constitution
They refuse to vote at times
They refuse to acknowledge their power as the populace let alone call those representing them to order
Some of them even refused to be Re-trained even thou they teach Knowledge is a continuous process eg: EKITI teachers lol
God bless all NYSC members doing their best in all 36 states as teachers - they are really doing a lot
Nigeria’s Problem started these set of people
EKITI election should and would be interesting!
It’s gonna be different from the one where APC members were chased with bottles and the Police could do pretty much noting about it.
Fayose has EKITI on lock down but 16-0 naaaa it’s likely gonna be a C Ronaldo vs Leo Messi anybody can win

Thank God there is someone on this thread with a conscience!
Fayose has taken Ekiti back 20years!
No major infrastructural developments in 4years! His excuse is that Fayemi left debts behind. All the FG bailouts Ekiti has received remain untraceable till date. He has either used them to settle Ozekhome as legal fees or shared at spotless hotel. His favourite past time is gossiping with okada riders and gisting at every mama put in Ado, pretending to "care for the masses" that he hasn't paid in 6 months! I'm 100% sure that Ekiti civil servants will reflect on Fayemi's time as governor and Fayose's time (with 6months unpaid salaries) and make the wise choice. Eleka is unknown to anyone. Eleka and his deputy designate (another Fayose errand boy) are unknown to almost everyone in Ekiti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by engineerboat(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
I still have the drone videos and pictures of votes casted in hotels and other secluded places in Ekiti

It's no hidden truth that Fayose rigged the elections with the 2Billion he got from Dasuki and the help of Jonathan

Shows us the video or You are just an attention seeker.

Drone ko, drawn ni.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Ahmeduana(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
This is an insult well deserved by the APC.

16 - 0

And you want to go again to face the same electorate?

Is you stupid or is you suicidal?

Do you enjoy shame and pain?

You is definitely stupid!
NO THEY BANK ON RIGGING MACHINERY AND MILITARY MIGHT, IF NOT SO WHY SHOULD THEY PRESENT A PERSON FAYOSE DEAFETED SQUARELY BOTH FRONT AND BACK, LEFT AND RIGHT AGAIN?
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by hush15: 8:13am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
This is an insult well deserved by the APC.

16 - 0

And you want to go again to face the same electorate?

Is you stupid or is you suicidal?

Do you enjoy shame and pain?

You is definitely stupid!

The truth is, they have a rigging plan in process. Being the government of the day with influence over all institution, they have something up their sleeves. Its that simple.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by temiflex01(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2018
Omihanifa:
the election will be do me i do you fayose used federal might in 2014 now its the turn of fayemi to use his own federal might in 2018 (law of karma election)

No, it's time to show you that APC was not floured in 2014 because of federal power. When Fayemi is floured again, that will take away the excuse you people gave for your previous defeat.

No space in Ekiti for that clueless Lagos based English speaking candidate called Fayemi. Governance is not done on paper...
He won't get 20% of the total vote, please save this for reference.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2018
back2sender:

PDP WAILERS KNOW ONLY HOW TO MAKE NOISE IN SOCIAL MEDIA.
that how they boasted about Edo elections, the LOST!
They boasted about Ondo election they LOST!!
Now they have started on Ekiti election and of course they will LOSE!!!.
SO PDP ONLY WIN ELECTIONS USING FEDERAL MIGHT, SOORRY OOOO NO MORE FEDERAL MIGHT THIS TIME OOOOO.
THAT MUMU GENERAL IS IN THE COOLER WHO RIGGED FOR FAYOSE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF GEJ.
They boasted abt Bayelsa too?
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by HtwoOw: 8:16am On May 13, 2018
Search Youtube: Rigging ekiti elections

engineerboat:

Shows us the video or You are just an attention seeker.

Drone ko, drawn ni.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:18am On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
this armed robber who used Federal might to steal his way to government house in Ekiti never know anything...you think there will be a Mumu Gej, an Obanikoro or Gen Momoh to save you in July 14? Well,well,well Fayemi now has that federal mighty (no apology to PEJ); Rotimi Amaechi , Oshiomole and co that Mimiko helped you locked away in Ondo now have the CBN,Police, SSS, air/land/sea space, etc in their hands coupled with the fact Fayemi never owed Ekiti 6 months; started the monthly stipend for youth and elders which you have scrapped; increased Ekiti IGR which you are stealing and several other sins which you have committed Mr thugnor Fayose. This is payback time and we know you are damn jittery inside of you because you have no achievement to campaign with. July 14..
Dindinrin, we shall be here to see all APC headless chicken wail when Fayemi lose the election grin grin grin
seven if stone contest against Fayemi, it will win while Fayemi lose
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Nobody: 8:19am On May 13, 2018
Our politicians are too greedy. What's he going there to do again? The party should have presented a new face and not fayemi. I see the party losing the way their senatorial candidate lost to davido's Uncle in osun as a result of bias. My state deserves a better leader and not the likes of fayemi/fayose. I hope other parties would present a virile candidate who would challenge and defeat the 2 major parties' candidates as did mimiko under labour party in ondo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:20am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
Search Youtube: Rigging ekiti elections

there's nothing of such on YouTube, post the link or STFU!
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by NothingDoMe: 8:22am On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
this armed robber who used Federal might to steal his way to government house in Ekiti never know anything...you think there will be a Mumu Gej, an Obanikoro or Gen Momoh to save you in July 14? Well,well,well Fayemi now has that federal mighty (no apology to PEJ); Rotimi Amaechi , Oshiomole and co that Mimiko helped you locked away in Ondo now have the CBN,Police, SSS, air/land/sea space, etc in their hands coupled with the fact Fayemi never owed Ekiti 6 months; started the monthly stipend for youth and elders which you have scrapped; increased Ekiti IGR which you are stealing and several other sins which you have committed Mr thugnor Fayose. This is payback time and we know you are damn jittery inside of you because you have no achievement to campaign with. July 14..
Federal might that could not win Anambra state.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by hush15: 8:23am On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
and Ekiti youth,workers and elders are happy with Fayose because he is owing them 6 months salary, scrapped the monthly stipend to elders started by Fayemi etc? All of you are dreaming..

You are a learner...

Neway, July is just a few weeks away. If you know Ekiti well, i dont encourage owing of salaries but do you think its enough to push Fayose? Then you dont know civil servants or their mental behaviour. Did they resign? Those guys dont even live on their salaries.

Anyway, best of luck...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by NothingDoMe: 8:25am On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:
Unfortunately for Fayose and PDP, they HAVE to win the election in a proper manner this time.

We shall keenly watch the contest.
Your signature. Nobody wants bad news but unfortunately that's the order of the day.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by NothingDoMe: 8:26am On May 13, 2018
awelekiti:
Our politicians too greedy. What's he going there to do again? The party should have presented a new face and not fayemi. I see the party losing the way their senatorial candidate lost to davido's Uncle in osun as a result of bias. My state deserves a better leader and not the likes of fayemi/fayose. I hope other parties would present a virile candidate who would challenge and defeat the 2 major parties' candidates as did mimiko under labour party in ondo
So you don't like Eleka?
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Babacele: 8:28am On May 13, 2018
engineerboat:

Your oga is begging for forgiveness for stealing Ekiti money in his first tenure wake up to reality
I have read the acceptance speech and I can't find any apology there but maybe you and Vanguard can show us here....una never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Babacele: 8:29am On May 13, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Are you now saying APC will lose Osun, Imo and Kogi state because these states are also owning workers salaries.....
it is a factor
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Talknochip(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2018
Any party but 'Hates Seeing Peace' (APC)! This is not the time for Fayose to b boasting upandan, he shld start a comprehensive underground mobilisation.. And pay watever salaries arrears he owed d workers... Again any party but 'Hates Seeing Peace'!!
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by laivwire(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2018
This thread has been bookmarked for July results
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Gassa007: 8:30am On May 13, 2018
Realhommie:
This is just too low..
Tell me what is low in that tweet

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by abiona4me: 8:30am On May 13, 2018
I don't know how some people think. If Fayemi is not a treat to Fayose and his followers, why was he "illegally barred? They know d implications of him contesting dt was y they wanted to stop him. As per resignation, he need to resign 30 days to d election which mean he still has d opportunity till June 14 to resign. lastly, most of us commenting on did forum don't use come to vote on election day. Only time will tell wot will happen. I stand to b corrected

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Babacele: 8:33am On May 13, 2018
pafisayo:

No disrespect to EKITI people but have spent 3 years here and if you ask an average EKITI man or woman why they hate fayemi ...
*— re-training teachers automatically means he wants to sack teachers according to them o! Sometimes I’ll just laugh.
*— so technically if he rolls down and wave at people that’s a sign he is close to the people he is governing’ they have a point I guess he should learn to create a bond with his people not necessarily eat pomo rd side or fry Garri.
*- ironically he left EKITI a big debt but owed just one month( yes 1month he left middle of the month handed over power and the incoming governor did not deem it fit to sign off pay when it was due so technically EKITI people still counts that months pay as a debt fayemi owed but d truth is a governor leaving office on the 9th of May can’t pay May’s salary on the 9th if you know you know .
Even Lagos state de owe! Banks don’t just give loan they spread it all over but EKITI people will say he built a new government house and left a huge loan to be repaid.
To be fair I think the civil servant were his problem back then and it’s simply because he wanted to retrain teachers so they can be able to give the kids they are teaching the best possible Education.
When Buhari said the Youths are lazy e made one big mistake!!! The generation before us are Super-lazy they are so lazy they had no time to read or review the 1999 constitution
They refuse to acknowledge their power as the populace let alone call those representing them to order
Some of them even refused to be Re-trained even thou they teach Knowledge is a continuous process eg: EKITI teachers lol
God bless all NYSC members doing their best in all 36 states as teachers - they are really doing a lot
It’s gonna be different from the one where APC members were chased with bottles and the Police could do pretty much noting about it.
Fayose has EKITI on lock down but 16-0 naaaa it’s likely gonna be a C Ronaldo vs Leo Messi anybody can win

all those myths are dead now ..tell me what the new atmosphere is in Ekiti by next week. Did Fayose really win 3 years ago despite some of the myths above? No Sir.... July 14.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
Reverse psychology! Fayemi has a record to run on. Buhari will finally have the opportunity to show you the difference between a commander in chief and a governor.
you got it all wrong.have you given it a second thought?have u forgotten what happened in Bayelsa?with all the federal might,soldiers,DSS,Mobile police,Civil defence, and thuggery.yet the people of bayelsa stood firm and resisted Timpre Sylva.Ekiti is fight to finish.just watch out
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Sirjamo: 8:36am On May 13, 2018
Jnrbaino4real:

you got it all wrong.have you given it a second thought?have u forgotten what happened in Bayelsa?with all the federal might,soldiers,DSS,Mobile police,Civil defence, and thuggery.yet the people of bayelsa stood firm and resisted Timpre Sylva.Ekiti is fight to finish.just watch out
Dickson was not a person of interest to Buhari, Fayose is.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
Dickson was not a person of interest to Buhari, Fayose is.
let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Nobody: 8:38am On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
how many of the elders in your family collected from the stipend?
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by MYHUBBY: 8:38am On May 13, 2018
congrats prof kolapo. treat Ekitis well when you're officially sworn in
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2018
pafisayo:

Good point. Neither fayemi nor fayose has the interests of the state at heart. Their aim is to eat as much as they can and leave. Fayose was my neighbour in ibadan, back in the days. We used to call him stainless. He was a Tokunbo car Seller then. When he became governor the first time, he slapped the people of Ekiti in the face, which cost him so much. His comeback got him disappointed as all eyes were on him from the ruling party's side so he couldn't eat so much . The dwindling crude price cum economic recession badly affected allocations to all the states, including Ekiti. Now, it's gonna be a battle of the titans because federal might could favour fayemi while fayose's goodwill in quote and power of incumbency cum political mathematics in which fayose is adept , could give his candidate the saving grace. I think my state deserves a better , visionary leader and NOT the likes of the duos. I hope other parties could merge and present a virile and formidable leader to challenge the 2 parties' candidates

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Sirjamo: 8:43am On May 13, 2018
[quote author=playmaker10 post=67515262][/quote] I am not a Christian
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2018
NothingDoMe:
So you don't like Eleka?
undecided
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Babacele: 8:48am On May 13, 2018
princebonbay:

how many of the elders in your family collected from the stipend?
they must not necessarily be from my family but are they Nigerians? were they being paid? that is all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Governor Adeleke Attends Davido’s Timeless Concert In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.