Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Fayose Thanks APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Thanks APC (42788 Views)

Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Chief Whip: Senator Orji Kalu Thanks APC,assures People Oriented Policies . / 2019:ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi Thanks Apc,buhari For Conceding Defeat In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by HtwoOw: 8:57am On May 13, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

there's nothing of such on YouTube, post the link or STFU!

Either you are blind or you are awesomely lazy , i don't have time for you so fuckofff literally
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Adolak(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2018
joelfm:
It seems that Fayemi is giving some people sleepless nights.....look at the time he is tweeting 11:37 PM
That was when the official results of the primary came out, dullard. It's obvious you're not in Ekiti. Stop talking what you don't know.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by supereagle(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
This is an insult well deserved by the APC.

16 - 0

And you want to go again to face the same electorate?

Is you stupid or is you suicidal?

Do you enjoy shame and pain?

You is definitely stupid!

They can rig Fayose out completely.

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by 2016v2017: 9:14am On May 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's so unfortunate that Apc has loose ekiti state already. no amount of fayemi plea or money bag will bring fayemi to power. the electorates that casted their votes mostly are civil servants, teachers, Okada riders, artisans, market women,professionals and youth in the state. most of the people I mentioned here are all against fayemi coming back . fayemi emergence destroyed buhari reelection bid. cos' he will loose convincely to pdp gubernatorial candidate,Professor Olusola eleka in the poll. people are more educated and more informed by the day. no matter the machinery, security apparatus ,bribing with huge funds on the election day, fayemi and Apc party will be defeated and rejected at the poll. Apc keep loosing elections with their body odour to governance. after ekiti state governorship election, osun state governorship is next.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Ibime(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the electorates that casted their votes mostly are civil servants, teachers, Okada riders, artisans, market women,professionals and youth in the state. most of the people I mentioned here are all against fayemi coming back

Isn't Fayose owing those people 12 months salary?

What was Fayemis performance in terms of salary payment?

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by saltoasis: 9:22am On May 13, 2018
APC just gave PDP an easy victory. No long story
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Laratayo: 9:25am On May 13, 2018
PDP all the way,osokomole of ekiti .fayose our man
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:29am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:

Either you are blind or you are awesomely lazy , i don't have time for you so fuckofff literally
post the link if you have evidence or lockup! bloody APC zombie
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by engineerboat(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
Search Youtube: Rigging ekiti elections

When the video is with you already.

Oga face front jare
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by exporttraining: 9:43am On May 13, 2018
Fayemi has nothing to write about. He lavished ekiti state IGR anyhow. Where are all money he got from forestry? he spent all in campaign 2014 election. He Started owing ekiti workers salary. ]LET'S GO THERE!
With Fayemi victory,i vehemently believe Fayose will be destabilized whereever he is now.
Though fayose has been boasting that if Fayemi emerges as the APC gubernatorial candidate, he will go to sleep.
Fayose knows that it's only fayemi that has the financial wherewithal to execute the ekiti state gubernatorial election with the assistance of the moneybags and governors from APC who are very close to fayemi.
Fayemi is also the only candidate among the APC flagbearers that is easily accessible to the use of federal might because of his closeness to the presidency.
If APC can successfully reconcile the seemingly aggrieved contestants after this primary election, fayose may not find it easy in the forthcoming election.
For Fayemi, he sees this election as a payback time.
LET'S GO THERE!!!!
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Oracle77: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
Validated:

Trouble!!
What do you expect from someone who paid 250k per deligate to vote him in the primaries
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by larrrymore(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
Reverse psychology! Fayemi has a record to run on. Buhari will finally have the opportunity to show you the difference between a commander in chief and a governor.
the same way he was the commander in chief during DINO recall process
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by NothingDoMe: 10:07am On May 13, 2018
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Sirjamo: 10:18am On May 13, 2018
larrrymore:

the same way he was the commander in chief during DINO recall process
That was between Dino and Bello, what would Buhari possibly gain from removing a mere senator?

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Omihanifa: 10:21am On May 13, 2018
temiflex01:

No, it's time to show you that APC was not floured in 2014 because of federal power. When Fayemi is floured again, that will take away the excuse you people gave for your previous defeat.

No space in Ekiti for that clueless Lagos based English speaking candidate called Fayemi. Governance is not done on paper...
He won't get 20% of the total vote, please save this for reference.

Time will tell bro I like your guts
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Coolbadguy: 10:44am On May 13, 2018
isaacosas01:
The Governor of Ekiti state Fayose on twitter has thanked the APC for giving its ticket to Fayemi, Assuring him that he would suffer a worst defeat than he did in 2014.

No need, this guy is a loser already.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Coolbadguy: 10:47am On May 13, 2018
supereagle:

They can rig Fayose out completely.

Who told you, then you will know who runs the town, when that time comes.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by senatordave1(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2018
Coolbadguy:

Who told you, then you will know who runs the town, when that time comes.
Fayose won through federal might.that same might will put in fayemi.up apc,down fayose
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by SirBunky85(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2018
MadeInTokyo:

APC should forget this election

Fayemi has no electoral value in Ekiti politics
he thinks dat pmb go help am with federal might but pmb no evn send am.all d apc is after is to win d presidency come 2019
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by HtwoOw: 11:00am On May 13, 2018
Please don't be a dummy, i uploaded the videos to youtube , other users downloaded and shared on FB / Youtube all over again

Don't be a lazy youth, and even if you type what i asked you to google , first 100 videos you'd find is evidence starting from the confession of Army man that GEJ suspended up to the video of boys thumbprinting up to the video i mentioned
engineerboat:

When the video is with you already.

Oga face front jare
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by rajiraymond(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's so unfortunate that Apc has loose ekiti state already. no amount of fayemi plea or money bag will bring fayemi to power. the electorates that casted their votes mostly are civil servants, teachers, Okada riders, artisans, market women,professionals and youth in the state. most of the people I mentioned here are all against fayemi coming back . fayemi emergence destroyed buhari reelection bid. cos' he will loose convincely to pdp gubernatorial candidate,Professor Olusola eleka in the poll. people are more educated and more informed by the day. no matter the machinery, security apparatus ,bribing with huge funds on the election day, fayemi and Apc party will be defeated and rejected at the poll. Apc keep loosing elections with their body odour to governance. after ekiti state governorship election, osun state governorship is next.

This is payback time, try to be sensible!
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by bromama675: 11:49am On May 13, 2018
Rumuolumeni youths have started collecting revenues from all business owners in the name of Sanitation Sticker in this 21st century.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT & THE IGP SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER IN OTHER TO FORESTALL BREAK-DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THIS AREA AS A GROUP OF BUSINESS OWNERS ARE DISCUSSING RESISTANCE TO ANOTHER FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

THEY INITIALLY CAME UP WITH COLLECTING #200 MONTHLY MAINTENANCE; NOW THIS STICKER WILL BURST THE BUBBLE.

NYESOM WIKE & IGP SHOULD CALL TO OTHER

SEE ATTACHED.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by modik(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2018
wengerjay:
LET'S GO THERE!
With Fayemi victory,i vehemently believe Fayose will be destabilized whereever he is now.
Though fayose has been boasting that if Fayemi emerges as the APC gubernatorial candidate, he will go to sleep.
Fayose knows that it's only fayemi that has the financial wherewithal to execute the ekiti state gubernatorial election with the assistance of the moneybags and governors from APC who are very close to fayemi.
Fayemi is also the only candidate among the APC flagbearers that is easily accessible to the use of federal might because of his closeness to the presidency.
If APC can successfully reconcile the seemingly aggrieved contestants after this primary election, fayose may not find it easy in the forthcoming election.
LET'S GO THERE!!!!

An eye opener. All were blindfolded by excellency of apc performance in Lagos State. Too late to cry.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by martotiral: 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
Niger my country
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by generalud: 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
Fayose is very confident of himself in the sense that Fayemi will not neither win the governorship election nor smell the government house.

Just like elections in Nija is for highest bidder, so is Ekiti election for grassroot.
Fayose is playing a local government and grassroots elections of which, he has bought and gained popularity of the people.

Fayemi believes that being a minister under Buhari's corrupt government will give him the impetus of winning. I believe that he is not trying to play the politics of Kogi State or that of Kwara State.

If mistakenly he forgot something so personal and important in the government house, I believe and think that there is courier services like UPS, DHL FEDEX etc to send him his forgotten belongings.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by engineerboat(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
Please don't be a dummy, i uploaded the videos to youtube , other users downloaded and shared on FB / Youtube all over again

Don't be a lazy youth, and even if you type what i asked you to google , first 100 videos you'd find is evidence starting from the confession of Army man that GEJ suspended up to the video of boys thumbprinting up to the video i mentioned

Don't be like one of the zombies.

Show me the correct video then i will believe you
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by emolala(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
this armed robber who used Federal might to steal his way to government house in Ekiti never know anything...you think there will be a Mumu Gej, an Obanikoro or Gen Momoh to save you in July 14? Well,well,well Fayemi now has that federal mighty (no apology to PEJ); Rotimi Amaechi , Oshiomole and co that Mimiko helped you locked away in Ondo now have the CBN,Police, SSS, air/land/sea space, etc in their hands coupled with the fact Fayemi never owed Ekiti 6 months; started the monthly stipend for youth and elders which you have scrapped; increased Ekiti IGR which you are stealing and several other sins which you have committed Mr thugnor Fayose. This is payback time and we know you are damn jittery inside of you because you have no achievement to campaign with. July 14..

If Fayemi truly did all the "Good" you stated,my question then is......WHY IS HE APOLOGIZING
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by Babacele: 1:02pm On May 13, 2018
emolala:

If Fayemi truly did all the "Good" you stated,my question then is......WHY IS HE APOLOGIZING
show us the video where he was apologizing or shut it....only foolish people would believe that.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by geffymoore: 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
comshots:
The same loser again?
we shall see who will suffer defeat.I assure you this is a pay back time for pdp in Ekiti state.APC will defeat them 100%.
Re: Fayose Thanks APC by oyeb15: 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
Babacele:
this armed robber who used Federal might to steal his way to government house in Ekiti never know anything...you think there will be a Mumu Gej, an Obanikoro or Gen Momoh to save you in July 14? Well,well,well Fayemi now has that federal mighty (no apology to PEJ); Rotimi Amaechi , Oshiomole and co that Mimiko helped you locked away in Ondo now have the CBN,Police, SSS, air/land/sea space, etc in their hands coupled with the fact Fayemi never owed Ekiti 6 months; started the monthly stipend for youth and elders which you have scrapped; increased Ekiti IGR which you are stealing and several other sins which you have committed Mr thugnor Fayose. This is payback time and we know you are damn jittery inside of you because you have no achievement to campaign with. July 14..
Thank u my broda. You have spoken my mind. Let's kick that 419 and his puppet out of our government house.

Re: Fayose Thanks APC by oyeb15: 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
wengerjay:
LET'S GO THERE!
LET'S GO THERE!!!!
Fayemi all the way. At least, we can be proud of a reasonable governor.

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51