Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic (2453 Views)

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Welcome To Banana Island, Lagos / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by BERNIMOORE: 7:03pm On May 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Do you have to result to abuse and coarse just to make your point.
Even lawyers who are paid to defend a client in court don't do all that to win a case.
are you begging the fulani slave? Pls dont, he is a useful idiot FFK is talking about, if not how could a normal person be supporting IGP who feels he is above the law, are the Senate not. representing their. constituents and if they invite the IGP and he ignores its aslap on our Democracy Now one rifraff that need some Agbo odu concortion to reset his brain is spewing rubbish, leave him and let reset his brain

2 Likes

Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by BERNIMOORE: 7:13pm On May 13, 2018
jaymichael:
Yoruba say pickin stupid him papa say thank God he is not dead, wetin wan kill am before if no be him stupidity. If your stupidity no go kill you soon, you won't come here to manifest the madness plaguing your generation (both paternal and maternal)
My generation are Not slaves like Your Useful idiotic generation Accursed slaves to Fulani slavemaster like kpotum idris Your generation are asslickers, assblowers who specializes in blowing sick fulani cattles ass to allow them to shit, thats the Usefulness of your generation to Fulani grin grin Yee Mogbe ...lets go now, you Will hate yourself ever meeting someone like me..iwo laye e, waagba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by muzzol: 7:38pm On May 13, 2018
I stopped reading from the first point as it is a blatant lie..... IGP Idris left Kano State as Commissioner in 2013. As at 2015,he was already AIG in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters in Abuja....
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by jaymichael(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
My generation are Not slaves like Your Useful idiotic generation Accursed slaves to Fulani slavemaster like kpotum idris Your generation are asslickers, assblowers who specializes in blowing sick fulani cattles ass to allow them to shit, thats the Usefulness of your generation to Fulani grin grin Yee Mogbe ...lets go now, you Will hate yourself ever meeting someone like me..iwo laye e, waagba
A sunfly that thinks itself a bird. Your case is beyond hopeless. If only you just diverted a little part of your brain dedicated to idiocy and stupidity to learning how to write well, your case will be better (not much though). At least your leprous fingers can control your brain when it pushes you to type what will put you in trouble. A doomed drug addict with fecal matter filled cranium.
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by jaymichael(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2018
muzzol:
I stopped reading from the first point as it is a blatant lie..... IGP Idris left Kano State as Commissioner in 2013. As at 2015,he was already AIG in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters in Abuja....
Do you mind the idiot. He is a criminal that is threatened by the police carrying out their constitutional functions. His criminal activities and that of his sponsors will be exposed. How can someone who has had too much of bad chemicals in his system just concoct fables and outright lies to castigate a man just doing his job.
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by jaymichael(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
are you begging the fulani slave? Pls dont, he is a useful idiot FFK is talking about, if not how could a normal person be supporting IGP who feels he is above the law, are the Senate not. representing their. constituents and if they invite the IGP and he ignores its aslap on our Democracy Now one rifraff that need some Agbo odu concortion to reset his brain is spewing rubbish, leave him and let reset his brain
Did the constitution and police act empower the IGP to delegate a DIG or AIG to represent him in official engagements or not? Where was your 'slap on democracy' when Dino was ignoring police invitations to clear his name in a criminal matter, or when Saraki shielded Dino from being arrested?
You were alive when a mere commissioner of police in cohort with your "mama peace" was harassing a state Governor and blocking him from entering his office. When the police shut the lawmakers out in in the tenure of your god GEJ during the Tambuwal defection saga, where is your "slap on democracy" cry?
You cannot just have too much of bad chemicals in your system and come spew rubbish in a public forum and expect sane people not to correct you.
Whatever miserable stipend you have collected to put up those rubbish, I didn't share out of it so you cannot force rubbish down my throat. You may also be a criminal feeling threatened by the police actions. No worry your cup go soon full.
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by BERNIMOORE: 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
jaymichael:
Did the constitution and police act empower the IGP to delegate a DIG or AIG to represent him in official engagements or not? Where was your 'slap on democracy' when Dino was ignoring police invitations to clear his name in a criminal matter, or when Saraki shielded Dino from being arrested?
You were alive when a mere commissioner of police in cohort with your "mama peace" was harassing a state Governor and blocking him from entering his office. When the police shut the lawmakers out in in the tenure of your god GEJ during the Tambuwal defection saga, where is your "slap on democracy" cry?
You cannot just have too much of bad chemicals in your system and come spew rubbish in a public forum and expect sane people not to correct you.
Whatever miserable stipend you have collected to put up those rubbish, I didn't share out of it so you cannot force rubbish down my throat. You may also be a criminal feeling threatened by the police actions. No worry your cup go soon full.
Did the president directs the IGP to relocate to benue state did he relocate ? the constitution also empower The IGP to delegate relocation to moshood jimoh who went on open. channels tv insulting a sitting governor. as a drowning governor, Ori gbogbo yin ti daru patapata
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by BERNIMOORE: 8:16pm On May 13, 2018
jaymichael:
A sunfly that thinks itself a bird. Your case is beyond hopeless. If only you just diverted a little part of your brain dedicated to idiocy and stupidity to learning how to write well, your case will be better (not much though). At least your leprous fingers can control your brain when it pushes you to type what will put you in trouble. A doomed drug addict with fecal matter filled cranium.
Fulani slave how market, every body now a drug addict you keep repeating yourself going round the table short of words to say, ase. oo tie le, its not difficult. to know Accursed slave of fulani grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by BERNIMOORE: 8:16pm On May 13, 2018
jaymichael:
A sunfly that thinks itself a bird. Your case is beyond hopeles
now can you see that. you are not cultured, you came into someone. thread and displayed your Useful idiocity chai grin
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2018
Well from all indication it seems i was right....Not only are you mentally disturbed but it would appear as if you are leading a very desolate and despairing life and just looking for who to vent your frustration on......A look at the DP you have on here will give a clue as to the kind of hopeless buffoonery trying to feel fly...
You are living a zinc house while shouting and supporting one randy idiot of an IGP...Lol... shocked shocked shocked grin Wonders shall never end...
Dem don get you and your village people are busy playing luskay with your infinitesimal destiny..

With you head like tilapia fish grin grin shocked...What an hopeless idiot...
jaymichael:
Next time take your entire family go block and attack the convoy of the COAS (like zackzaky) and watch your miserable life and that of your unfortunate family go up in smoke. It is a pity that your heroes are zackzaky Dino et al, Just don't hesitate to follow their footsteps so that something miserable will quickly befall your unfortunate life. The Armed Forces and police will do their work and if you get in their way you will be crushed with the criminals you call your heroes.
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by awakeupcall4all(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2018
Evidence will be appreciated.....Just like the IGP sent Jimoh Moshood to go and discredit Senator Misau as to been a deserter from the police force...Only for that to turn out false.....Dispute any of those claims with you hardcore evidence..I will be glad to oblige..
muzzol:
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by jaymichael(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well from all indication it seems i was right....Not only are you mentally disturbed but it would appear as if you are leading a very desolate and despairing life and just looking for who to vent your frustration on......A look at the DP you have on here will give a clue as to the kind of hopeless buffoonery trying to feel fly...
You are living a zinc house while shouting and supporting one randy idiot of an IGP...Lol... shocked shocked shocked grin Wonders shall never end...
Dem don get you and your village people are busy playing luskay with your infinitesimal destiny..

With you head like tilapia fish grin grin shocked...What an hopeless idiot...
You are the frustrated fellow here out of poverty which is both material and intellectual. If you have a source of income, you will not come here to vent your inherited sufferings here. By the time the stipend you are paid is exhausted playing sports bet, let me know so I can so that I can recommend nopest mixed with diesel to you so you can just end your sufferings on earth once and for all. I have an excellent life your generation can only dream of even if you sell the destiny of your 7 generations unborn.
Just stay there be ranting about about something who doesn't know an inconsequential worm like you exists.
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by jaymichael(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
now can you see that. you are not cultured, you came into someone. thread and displayed your Useful idiocity chai grin
The painful aspect of your miserable life is that the money your father should have used to play pool, he wasted on your worthless education. At least the bookmakers would have been some quid richer by now. You replied my post first with insult just to let me know that rabid madness runs in your family. Who knows maybe I can help cure your syphilis induced madness.
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by BERNIMOORE: 12:56am On May 14, 2018
jaymichael:
The painful aspect of your miserable life is that the money your father should have used to play pool, he wasted on your worthless education. At least the bookmakers would have been some quid richer by now. You replied my post first with insult just to let me know that rabid madness runs in your family. Who knows maybe I can help cure your syphilis induced madness.
your response shows that your whole family suffers Alzheimer, and you need to go for Early sign test all over you now, when yoruba refer. to someone from irankiran, unknown lineage your likes are worst than that because as and IMPOTENT man like you without worth, you came. tonairaland to vent your frustration, go back to who damaged your life IMPOTENT, okobo grin grin
Re: The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic by Ayobami7(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2018
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals What Buhari Did That No President In The World Can / Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? / Obasanjo: Reno Omokri Tackles Fayose Over Attack On Former President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.