Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" (20997 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by PrinceOfLagos: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
The Minister Interior, Rauf Aregbesola has recalled what the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, told him in 2018 while handing Gboyega Oyetola to him as his successor.

The Minister spoke in Ijebu Ijesa, Osun State on Monday while addressing APC faithful and stakeholders ahead of the party’s governorship primary.

He suggested that when Governor Oyetola reneged on his promises to be loyal and walk with him, the person, who handed him (Oyetola) over to him did not draw his attention to the failings.

Aregbesola described Oyetola as the most “useless and corrupt governor in the history of the state” vowing to ensure he does not return to office for another four years.

Aregbesola, Osun State Governor from 2010 to 2018, and Oyetola, who is seeking reelection, have been at loggerheads for sometimes over the control of APC organs in the state. Both politicians belong to the same ruling APC.

Aregbesola has now declared support for former Secretary to the State Government, Moshood Adeoti, in Saturday’s governorship primary.

The minister also declared war against his erstwhile political mentors and associates who are supporting Oyetola for a return, including APC chieftain, Bola Tinubu; and ex-Osun governor, Bisi Akande.

“With suffering, pains and perseverance, we nurtured this party to the stage it is – with sweat, tears, blood and even lost lives,” he said.

“After we served for eight years, it wasn’t only party members that benefitted from our administration, the entire state did. I went everywhere in Osun with projects.

“However, by the time my successor was handed over to me around May or July 2018, I was told, ‘Rauf, this is the ideal successor that would stand by you. He would further showcase your efforts. He would not betray you; he would not dim the light of your glory’.

“That was what the person, who handed him over to me said. If the person is listening to me, it would resonate with him, if he said so or not. But, did he do as he was vouched for?

“And when he reneged on these promises, did the person, who handed him over to me draw his attention to these failings? Anyway, isn’t the person the one we now see today?”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/osun-2022-what-tinubu-said-while-handing-oyetola-to-me-aregbesola/

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Ahmed0336(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
I am trying to understand something...

Rauf did 8 years without interference, just because God used him to install oyetola he now wants to have full control over him or what?

Bros, face front and let this man be.

It is up to osun people to choose whether to return him as Governor or kick him out.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Chimezirim121: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by RxHero18: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
tongue
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Zolayapi: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Honor10: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
This people never learn.

You want to remain a god-father to Oyetola.

This Battle will consume him

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Ruggedniggaone: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
I was there he even mocked Tinubu saying them don dey pee for body chai!! Aregbe get bad mouth I swear and if care is not taken he will bring Tinubu down because he know all his illegal dealing

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by GreaterFuture(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lool

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by symbianDON(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa for this people o!! All these bearded, short-trouser folks ehnnnn.....fear them!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Michaelin1: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aregbe is saint he is not corrupt politician

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by sukkot: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
hmm

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Brendaniel: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
That is how they will fight and destroy the party, bigger fights are still coming in APC...

18 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Titaniumental: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
This stupid fool dat failed to pay workers salary during his time have the audacity to be spewing gibberish now

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by 2021matta(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa o

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by ClassicMan202(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Stoopid politicians... When their mouth is removed from the bresst they shout the loudest...... If to say the yeye Oyetola dey settle am, him for they sing him praises up and down....

Wetin him dey describe self?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Praktikals(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
At this rate, Tinubu will soon lose his relevance in Nigerian politics

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Ohraykon: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
God when will this revolution happen in naija? Its like these guys are using juju on us

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by SSPX2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kettle calling pot black

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by obembet(f): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na Ogun go kill aregbesola and his supporters.

He put Osun is 30 years debt.. oyetolanna fool self... Why

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lol.. Noticed how some folks have been so quiet since Aregbesola been throwing jabs on both Tinubu and oyetola...
They will never speak against him(Aregbesola, akande)

But If it was the other way round, you see those hypocritical folks galanvanting and barin their fangs accusing ibos of fighting eachother, been hateful, can't play politics.. Lol.

The truth of the matter is when pointing a finger to somebody,the three other fingers are pointing back at you..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Thryphosa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I am trying to understand something...

Rauf did 8 years without interference, just because God used him to install oyetola he now wants to have full control over him or what?

Bros, face front and let this man be.

It is up to osun people to choose whether to return him as Governor or kick him out.

Aregbe should just chill and allow peace to reign in Osun state. He should do his politics without enemity or chaos. We embrace peace in South West!

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by johnmartus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by ricmx(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
It is well
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by ivolt: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
“However, by the time my successor was handed over to me around May or July 2018, I was told, ‘Rauf, this is the ideal successor that would stand by you. He would further showcase your efforts. He would not betray you; he would not dim the light of your glory’.

So, all it boils down to is Aregbe's ego and nothing more.
I came here to read the alleged infractions and actual corruption case of the governor but can't find any.
SMH

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Truthisunique2: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
If tilumbu wan do godfather in Lagos why not allow Rauf do godfather too in his state

You can not control Lagos and control his own too

Two fools

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by EndyEdesonNews(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Osun is not Lagos

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Xisnin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
The way Aregbesola is going, he would end up creating sympathy voters for the incumbent.

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by wolipip: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2022

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Truthisunique2: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Xisnin:
The way Aregbesola is going, he would end up creating sympathy voters for the incumbent.
sympathy fire

He go split the votes, PDP won the last time let alone now when dem go split

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by unite4real: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
this man wants to try Ambode eviction style on Oyetola

Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer / Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Buhari To Inaugurate First Northern Nigeria's River Port On Saturday