Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? (2288 Views)

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Cry not for Dino Melaye. He is just another corrupt politician caught up in a partisan fight between APC and PDP. The real victims are the Nigerian citizens whose constituency funds were diverted to acquire a multi billion naira car collection.

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2019
The GOVERNMENT will auction it and use the funds to build schools, hospitals, set up entrepreneurship center for his constituency in Kogi State!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74462719:
The GOVERNMENT will auction it and use the funds to build schools, hospitals, set up entrepreneurship center for his constituency in Kogi State!
The corrupt APC government will share the cars among their cronies.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by bantudra: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2019
auctioned to the highest bidder....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2019
I wish the same treatment they're giving to Dino is being given to others like, Gabduje, babachail, Osho mole, Apkabio,
Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by bantudra: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2019
what a looser....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by bantudra: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
I wish the same treatment they're giving to Dino is being given to others like, Gabduje, babachail, Osho mole, Apkabio,
Etc

and obi,and atiku....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Etc
That is the treatment we were all hoping for the corrupt politicians when Buhari deceived the country he was going to fight corruption holistically.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by bantudra: 4:55am On Jan 05, 2019
why would anybody want to own so many cars sef....??

for what...??

you cant drive all of them at once....and the value deplet continualy....

for what exactly....??

that guy has no sense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:
why would anybody want to own so many cars sef....??

for what...??

you cant drive all of them at once....and the value deplet continualy....

for what exactly....??

that guy has no sense....
That is the typical corrupt African politician. Dino Melaye is a saint when compared to Tinubu. He corners lands, properties and even owns a $35 million dollar Falcon private jet.
Something is seriously wrong with African politicians. They want to gain the whole world.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2019
What has his cars, properties or concubines got to do with his case with the police?
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Kabongo1:
What has his cars, properties or concubines got to do with his case with the police?
Payback for diverting funds meant to help build his community.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2019
litdutchboy:

Payback for diverting funds meant to help build his community.
You opened a thread, and proceeded to jerk off all over it. Normally I don't speak but this world is small. Judge not. I'm sure you'll be looking for a savage reply or an epic one. Save it.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Jakumo(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:
auctioned to the highest bidder....

The money realized from that sale can then be RETURNED to the national treasury, from where it was stolen in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Zuluhead(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2019
The charge against him is attempt murder and not theft of public funds.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by CharleyBright(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2019
litdutchboy:

You mean APC will re-loot the looted cars just as they have re-looted the recovered looted funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by gare(f): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2019
litdutchboy:
Cry not for Dino Melaye. He is just another corrupt politician caught up in a partisan fight between APC and PDP. The real victims are the Nigerian citizens whose constituency funds were diverted to acquire a multi billion naira car collection.

Go to which jail? Na so they take they go jail for you place? But to answer to Zombie question, the car will be there waiting for him
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Shibaraba:

You opened a thread, and proceeded to jerk off all over it. Normally I don't speak but this world is small. Judge not. I'm sure you'll be looking for a savage reply or an epic one. Save it.
You're just a wasteman. Stay off my mentions.

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2019
litdutchboy:

Like your atiku sell all d nation companies to his self and cronies
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2019
olagbola55:

Like your atiku sell all d nation companies to his self and cronies
Atiku is a useless corrupt wasteman like Buhari.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Etc

Those people you mention do they try kill a police man? Or do they hide on d tree for 22hours as claim by d fool u supporting?

Abi ur brain know no say Dem dey send him invitation letter since 3months bck which e never answer

Shey wen dey invite fayose shey fayose didn't go? Abeg reason with ur brain not ur anus#good morning man
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 05, 2019
olagbola55:

Those people you mention do they try kill a police man? Or do they hide on d tree for 22hours as claim by d fool u supporting?

Abi ur brain know no say Dem dey send him invitation letter since 3months bck which e never answer

Shey wen dey invite fayose shey fayose didn't go? Abeg reason with ur brain not ur anus#good morning man
Do you know the number of people they have killed by diverting money that should have been used to build world class,provide portable water and world class hospitals.
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Idrisenagi: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:

and obi,and atiku....

The people you mentioned are well behaved, they respect the court and the police as expected from a true democrat
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by danot1030: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2019
His cars will be shared among his pdp friends, i am sure the likes of Ben Bruce, FFK, Fayose and Omokri will get some shares. Obi could also get some shares for his poor sons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by rookidmart: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Jakumo:

The money realized from that sale can then be RETURNED to the national treasury, from where it was stolen in the first place.
.... then it will be stolen once more and thee cycle continues.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by gira01: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2019
melaye's ride can be put on sale.

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 05, 2019
PICTURE OF THE PROJECT HE CARRIED OUT IN HIS CONSTITUENCY THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME TO SHAKE MY HEAD. THIS PROJECT IS NOT UP TO ONE OF HIS CARS IN WORTH

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74462719:

WHICH GOVERNMENT, HOW MANY SCHOOLS HAVE BUHARI THE TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER HAVE BUILT IN THE NORTH?

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2019
danot1030:
Obi could also get some shares for his poor sons
Peter Obi the biggest liar in the country

Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
PICTURE OF THE PROJECT HE CARRIED OUT IN HIS CONSTITUENCY THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME TO SHAKE MY HEAD. THIS PROJECT IS NOT UP TO ONE OF HIS CARS IN WORTH
Nigerian politicians are just plain evil
Re: Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed? by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
They rust in his compound.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Guber: Wike Cries Out, Reveals Those Struggling To Destroy Election Resul / CharlyBoy believes Buhari will resign soon see why(photo) / Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.