Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) (15141 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2018
Two and four is crazy... Lol.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by mikejj(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Mikejj and Randy91 come and see oocheesy
. lefu laff wan kill me ..issaa wat..but this op self ehn today sermon no touch ur heart at all...kai cheesy grin..but 7 and 14

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by mikejj(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2018
grin oya biacan,,which number u be.make i give u guidance and counselling... kiki
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

You are expecting reverse thread?
Or you are looking for who to judge and call olosho/borehole pussy?

More like, let's keep the judgement rolling.
Lol @ picture
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by biacan(f): 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
mikejj:
grin oya biacan,,which number u be.make i give u guidance and counselling... kiki
Number 2 cool
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
oh my favourite is number 10cheesy. The one u will be kissing her boobi and stomach and she will be pushing ur head down towards her ovencheesy. Such a gal hath spoiltsmiley
And you wee agree to it abi embarassed
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Twoclans(f): 7:10pm On May 13, 2018
OP I just dey laugh grin grin grin

So on point lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by mikejj(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Number 2 cool
biacan so u re among this gang .....oya place ur hand on your head and say father...; D grin

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by mikejj(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2018
thegeneralqueen..biko coman tell me ur number now before things get out of hand

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by ibkkk(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmm...

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by fuckpro: 12:32am On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
I laughed so hard, I am crying.
...ehya fine woman and am here looking for who to lavish my love on
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 1:02am On May 14, 2018
Divay22:

And you wee agree to it abi embarassed
sure why notwink
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Ayobami7(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2018
Lolz
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Timagex(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2018
True yan!!! wink
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by makydebbie(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
oyb:

makydebbie wink
Deeeeaaaaaddddd. grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Cloud 9 things tongue wink
tell me u don't like cloud 9cheesy

Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by biacan(f): 2:07pm On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
tell me u don't like cloud 9cheesy
Especially when you touch the right places lipsrsealed wink
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Especially when you touch the right places lipsrsealed wink
very nicewink... Looks like Martin go get work to do with his tongue dis nightcheesycheesy.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by biacan(f): 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
very nicewink... Looks like Martin go get work to do with his tongue dis nightcheesycheesy.
Martin said he don't eat down.... but I miss his head down lipsrsealed
Re: Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) by GodblessNig247(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
I laughed so hard, I am crying.
I guess u can relate well!! lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.