Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,595 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi (1190 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi by Ekiti360(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2018
​Former Ekiti Governor, Segun Oni, has congratulated Minister of Solid Minerals, Kayode Fayemi, on his victory in Saturday’s All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primary.

Fayemi polled 941 votes to beat Oni, who polled 481 votes .

Kayode Ojo scored 245 votes; Femi Bamisile, 171 votes; Oluyede Oluwole 110 votes.

Oni has vowed not to leave APC because of his loss and promised to give Fayemi his support to win the governorship election.

“I am a party person, I will not only support him (Mr Fayemi), I will encourage him. I don’t have any intention of leaving the APC,” Oni said.

The Ekiti governorship election will hold July 14.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-apc-primary-segun-oni-speaks-on-defeat-to-fayemi/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi by Andyoa(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2018
Congrats to them. Obviously a bad product you will be marketing to Ekiti people, and I wonder what you will be saying to them or how you will encourage them to vote for Fayemi. The wound of his maladministration is still very fresh. I leave it to Ekiti people to decide.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi by 4laferarri(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2018
why Fayemi again,,,u voted someone out just because he wasn't performing well. And now bringing him back. I just don't understand this people,,, and statistics said they have the highest number of professors,,,,
Re: Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi by dodelight(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2018
4laferarri:
why Fayemi again,,,u voted someone out just because he wasn't performing well.
And now bringing him back.
I just don't understand this people,,,
and statistics said they have the highest number of professors,,,,
Is it the party that has the highest number of professor or the state?
Don't, answer. It's just a rhetoric.
Re: Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi by dodelight(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2018
Fayemi again! APC is obviously the dumbest ruling party on earth. #BuhariMustGo!
Re: Ekiti APC Primary: Segun Oni Speaks On Defeat To Fayemi by ubongokon(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2018
4laferarri:
why Fayemi again,,,u voted someone out just because he wasn't performing well.
And now bringing him back.
I just don't understand this people,,,
and statistics said they have the highest number of professors,,,,
let ur conscience talk to u for once, who voted fayose in 2014? U will see inec wont count number of pdp comment nor their likes.

(1) (Reply)

rAPC Chairman Buba Galadima Survives Ghastly Motor Accident Along Kano Road(pix) / Just In: IGP Overhauls SARS; Appoints Commissioner As New Head / Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns, Says His People Are Staunch Supporters Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.