Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User (38736 Views)

I Am Looking For A Partner For My Mother, Twitter User Begins Search For Her Mum / DJ Cuppy Met With Her God Mother, Carolyn Steyn, Swum Together. PHOTOS / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by HtwoOw: 10:54am On May 13, 2018
I forgot my Shhyt i don't have it , i can't give it
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Obierika(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2018
How does it concern us?!
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Ratugal: 10:54am On May 13, 2018
I hope it’s not only me that sees the resemblance between this woman’s lips & nina’s. E be like this Miracle guy likes lips oo.
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:55am On May 13, 2018
People viewing the thread though, make wunna go church Na wat is it??
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2018
Being a sugar mummy is not a crime grin
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Nitric(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2018
Just look at the lady's mouth.

It's perfect for giving BJ cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by SeunKelechi: 11:24am On May 13, 2018
yettymuse:
"You can run but you can't hire" Mtcheewwwwwwwww I blame Etisalat free 10mb
"Hired" grin
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Diso60090(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2018
akilo1:
abeg who is miracle?

Your stepfather
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Psoul(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
I can't even understand what dis cheap lady was trying to write.
I kept biting my tongue as i try to read what she wrote aloud in order to understand the message.

Please, can anyone explain to me what she wrote up there.
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by SoapQueen(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Whatever!
Happy birthday to me cheesy

Happy Birthday to you, Tamara! May God Almighty in His infinite goodness cause His light to shine upon you and keep you safe, always! Amen!
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by biacan(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
Diso60090:

Your stepfather
Be respectful

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Diso60090(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Be respectful

Jesu only that small thing wey i tell you na make you dey cry

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by biacan(f): 11:42am On May 13, 2018
Diso60090:

Jesu only that small thing wey i tell you na make you dey cry
I quote you not her cool
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2018
Lol funny people. If he dates or dated smbody else so wat? Its his life and choice. No be only godmother na god aunty
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by willibounce1(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2018
So what? He is going to continue to phuck aunty juliet very well. He will phuck nina too and many other girls and dump them. He is not forcing anybody on himself. You carry you body to him , he will will phuck ur towtow very well.
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by bolex04(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2018
amzee:
Carry on FlyBoy Miracle.

Do anything you like.

It's your life.

Today is my birthday.

Show me some love Nairalanders.
hbd to you dude...I wish you llnp...enjoy your day
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by bolex04(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Whatever!
Happy birthday to me cheesy
hbd to you pretty queen...I wish you llnp...enjoy your day... blessings follow all of us this week
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2018
Rumour mongers here and there. Bbnaija is done and dusted. it's back to reality.And ,it's no one's business how housemates choose to.
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by greatexploits: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
It's nobodies business, Miracle is not forming saint or angel, he is just as fallable as his accuser
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Tamarapetty(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Happy Birthday to you, Tamara! May God Almighty in His infinite goodness cause His light to shine upon you and keep you safe, always! Amen!
Amen, thank you cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Tamarapetty(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
bolex04:
hbd to you pretty queen...I wish you llnp...enjoy your day... blessings follow all of us this week
Amen, tanchu grin
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by horia: 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
amzee:
Carry on FlyBoy Miracle.

Do anything you like.

It's your life.

Today is my birthday.

Tamarapetty:
Amen, tanchu grin
amzee:
Carry on FlyBoy Miracle.

Do anything you like.

It's your life.

Today is my birthday.

what a coincidence!
Ftc & Stc were born on the same day, same month and same year.

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by fastlane84: 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
gbege

in other words
check my signature for genuine twitter followers
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by amzee(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2018
horia:
what a coincidence! Ftc & Stc were born on the same day, same month and same year.
No be small coincidence oo
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by amzee(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
shamecurls:

No beef, chicken with salad, and you are here begging for love. My brother, all I have for you is hate if you can't familiarise with the necessary.
Come and join me in the merriment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.